Private Property

My house has no fences. As for private property the USA is not private. It is open and has always been that way. If a person were to knock at my door and ask for help I would give it. I do not fear the unknown, I only question regressives humanity.

Does your house also have no walls or doors 'funnyfaceboy?'
i got fines from the City for not having adequate fences with dogs.

You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.
That is how the US was made.

Ignnorance on display
right wing projection at its finest.

No, it's ignorant to think that the US was 'made' by overrunning a sovereign country. Such idiocy is astounding.

City ordinances can be a pain for sure. I got tagged for having a fence 2 inches 'too high' when I lived in 'lefty land.' My suggestion is you MOVE to an area where there are less stupid ordinances....Or you could just keep paying the fines I guess but I wouldn't.

Imagine someone hopping my fence and mowing my lawn?

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

They'll be camping out on your lawn, demanding to borrow your car and demand to live under your roof too.
put them to work building housing and then charge them rent. be a real right winger not a "fake right winger".

You can't put them to work because they are ILLEGAL!! You could get prosecuted for that!! OR do you want illegal aliens to have the same opportunities as American citizens? If so...Why?

You have the right to privacy on your property just the same as the U.S. has the right to keep its privacy by enforcing its borders. Imagine someone hopping YOUR fence and suddenly becoming a part-owner in your land!! Would you condone that? The U.S. is essentially private property by and for the CITIZENS of the United States. Who we let in is a matter of scrutiny......Not those who crash our borders and demand to suddenly be full fledged citizens.
This is as ignorant as it is wrong – and fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Really, how so?
Good luck getting an answer from our drive-by USMB English professor.

That is how the US was made.

Ignnorance on display
right wing projection at its finest.

No, it's ignorant to think that the US was 'made' by overrunning a sovereign country. Such idiocy is astounding.
adverse possession. America already had inhabitants. And, the natives did not invent any form of visa system.

City ordinances can be a pain for sure. I got tagged for having a fence 2 inches 'too high' when I lived in 'lefty land.' My suggestion is you MOVE to an area where there are less stupid ordinances....Or you could just keep paying the fines I guess but I wouldn't.
i don't complain about "too high", usually.

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

They'll be camping out on your lawn, demanding to borrow your car and demand to live under your roof too.
put them to work building housing and then charge them rent. be a real right winger not a "fake right winger".

You can't put them to work because they are ILLEGAL!! You could get prosecuted for that!! OR do you want illegal aliens to have the same opportunities as American citizens? If so...Why?
it is about the Profit not the People for the right wing. you are simply not right wing enough. Capitalism doesn't care about social status.

6F4384E1-28B3-4B88-B521-E59621A7A68B.jpg

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

it is about the Profit not the People for the right wing. you are simply not right wing enough. Capitalism doesn't care about social status.
Well, for the left, it's all about having and holding a slave-class. Illegals are perfect for that.

We should organize the homeless in San Francisco to demand "asylum" on Nancy Pelosi's Napa Estate.

I'm dead serious. Provide buses so the street shitters can climb over her wall and demand a bedroom in her mansion. She does exactly that to America

adverse possession. America already had inhabitants. And, the natives did not invent any form of visa system.

Adverse possession is part of our RE laws. Those 'inhabitants' were NOT an organized sovereign country and RE Estate law didn't even exist. There was no government seat, no congress, no President no nothing. So called 'natives' were all from other areas of the world and lived in isolated tribal cultures that warred with each other. You can't apply today's American society and laws with a time before America existed as a country.

Last edited:
My house has no fences. As for private property the USA is not private. It is open and has always been that way. If a person were to knock at my door and ask for help I would give it. I do not fear the unknown, I only question regressives humanity.

my fence is behind two gates on over two miles of my road. nobody is gonna "stop by". thus far the only people to cross my gate meant me harm and are in prison, and i legally shot one of them but didnt kill him.

i dont live in your world.
It sounds as if they knew your personality and hostile mentality.

You could try to know the laws of the city.

Or washing my car.

Or fixing my roof.

Well, for the left, it's all about having and holding a slave-class. Illegals are perfect for that.
Why is it that it is the reich companies that employ illegals?

my fence is behind two gates on over two miles of my road. nobody is gonna "stop by". thus far the only people to cross my gate meant me harm and are in prison, and i legally shot one of them but didnt kill him.

i dont live in your world.
It sounds as if they knew your personality and hostile mentality.

my hostile mentality? you dunce , they came to rob me. when i confronted then 2 pounted weapons at me. who is the hostile actor in that. I am miles from nowhere and dont bother anyone.
fuck you and anyone that thinks the way you do.

Forum List

Back