Zone1 Private Christian School to close over a lack of hate.

Your OP argues that it is....You're the one who used the word "hate".

Answer the question.

Bugger off. I have no desire to chase you down your rabbit hole. Go take your fantasies elsewhere.

Homosexuality is a very controversial and contentious topic. Some people think its a great fucking thing, and children should be exposed to it at any early age. Others just don't.

If you are going to have a school advocating for it, shouldn't it be those who are LGBTQ+ friendly be the ones who are supporting it financially? Calling those who disagree with the ideology or are indifferent to it "hateful" because they don't give to support it- and even more incredibly blaming those who just don't give for that reason for the places failure sounds crazy to me.

If the local madrassa and synagogue go out of business, I don't think the Jews and Muslims will call be "hateful" or antisemitic because I didn't write a check to them.

Let those who support sodomy support those institutions that promote that. And if the places fail, its clearly the fault of those pro-sodomy people who didn't put their money where their mouths are.

Doing "good" will never gain heaven, no matter what the Catholic Cult wants you to believe. Jesus made it clear in John 3:3 that the ONLY way to the Kingdom of G-d is to be Born Again, and that happens when a person comes to faith.
Is there some reason you believe God doesn't want you to type the letter "O"?

Homosexuality is a very controversial and contentious topic. Some people think its a great fucking thing, and children should be exposed to it at any early age. Others just don't.

I simply believe people should not teach hate over something they simply do not understand.

If you are going to have a school advocating for it, shouldn't it be those who are LGBTQ+ friendly be the ones who are supporting it financially? Calling those who disagree with the ideology or are indifferent to it "hateful" because they don't give to support it- and even more incredibly blaming those who just don't give for that reason for the places failure sounds crazy to me.

That's like saying the school is advocating for autism because they teach kids to treat all the same and not bully those you perceive as different.

If the local madrassa and synagogue go out of business, I don't think the Jews and Muslims will call be "hateful" or antisemitic because I didn't write a check to them.

Let those who support sodomy support those institutions that promote that. And if the places fail, its clearly the fault of those pro-sodomy people who didn't put their money where their mouths are.

Many married couples are pro-sodomy.

And yet the church will marry adulterers every day.
Are the adulterers repentant? Do they intend to continue to commit adultery?

In this case they are clearly divorced because they are legally able to remarry. So now we’re clearly not talking about adultery any longer, and so the sin in question would be sex outside of wedlock… which, you would best manage that problem by having them get married.

Seems this private Christian School that covered the costs for anyone that wanted to attend wasn't hateful enough to those who funded it disliked, so now it has to close.

In its nine years of existence, Urban Christian Academy steadily grew, adding a new grade each year in a neglected southeast Kansas City neighborhood.

The school has provided its students, kindergarten through eighth grade, with a tuition-free private education.

And with its “inclusive theology,” it always supported LGBTQ students and staff. But it did so quietly, as issues like same-sex marriage and gay clergy divided Protestant denominations while hate crimes and violence against the LGBTQ community rose.

But last winter, executive director and co-founder Kalie Callaway-George felt the school could no longer keep its LGBTQ support in the shadows.

KC Christian school lost donations after supporting LGBTQ rights. Now it’s closing

Jesus noted that not everyone is born the same.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

I simply can not understand where the hate comes from. I suppose from much the same place that kept schools segregated for years.
/——/ They should have stuck with the academic curriculum that was clearly helping children rather than go all woke. It may have been a deliberate move to destroy a perfectly sound private school. A clear win for the Teachers’ Union.

Are the adulterers repentant? Do they intend to continue to commit adultery?

As the Bible states it. if you are divorced and remarry (little more complicated than that but for the sake of discussion) you are committing adultery. Yes, I imagine most are deciding to continue.

In this case they are clearly divorced because they are legally able to remarry. So now we’re clearly not talking about adultery any longer, and so the sin in question would be sex outside of wedlock… which, you would best manage that problem by having them get married.

No according to the Bible we are still discussing adultery.

I simply believe people should not teach hate over something they simply do not understand.

That's like saying the school is advocating for autism because they teach kids to treat all the same and not bully those you perceive as different.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are pro-sodomy, and those are the ones who should be supporting a private school that advocates for it.

But maybe those folks just don't see the mission or purpose here, as the government schools are already doing such a great job at LGBTQ+ Education? What is the record of the KC Public School system on this ideology? Aren't they woke?

The Kansas City Public School website certainly would indicate that they are very homo-friendly.

Where should the emphasis be in public schools? Reading, writing, math, English, etc, or emphasis on sexual lifestyles?

I'm sure there are plenty of people who are pro-sodomy, and those are the ones who should be supporting a private school that advocates for it.

I have no reason to believe this school discusses that at all. It seems to be on the mind of you and others though.

But maybe those folks just don't see the mission or purpose here, as the government schools are already doing such a great job at LGBTQ+ Education? What is the record of the KC Public School system on this ideology? Aren't they woke?

The Kansas City Public School website certainly would indicate that they are very homo-friendly.

Schools are not places that should be pushing hate towards anyone simply living their lives harming no one.

Where should the emphasis be in public schools? Reading, writing, math, English, etc, or emphasis on sexual lifestyles?

Emphasis? They are simply not advocating for the hate of others simply over some perceived difference.

Forum List

Back