Zone1 Private Christian School to close over a lack of hate.

Schools are not places that should be pushing hate towards anyone simply living their lives harming no one.

I certainly understand that.

But if the current free city school system in KC is already "not pushing hate" , what is the urgency for this private school to even exist?

There are already Free, Woke alternatives for parents who want to send their children to schools that are open to the LGBTQ+ ideology.

But if the current free city school system in KC is already "not pushing hate" , what is the urgency for this private school to even exist?

There are already Free, Woke alternatives for parents who want to send their children to schools that are open to the LGBTQ+ ideology.

This is a fight you are going to lose. The generation upcoming do not hold the narrow viewpoints that you do.

And with its “inclusive theology,” it always supported LGBTQ students and staff. But it did so quietly, as issues like same-sex marriage and gay clergy divided Protestant denominations while hate crimes and violence against the LGBTQ community rose.

But last winter, executive director and co-founder Kalie Callaway-George felt the school could no longer keep its LGBTQ support in the shadows.
This is not unlike what happened in Nazi-occupied countries during the Second World War – brave, decent school administrators forced to conceal gay and transgender students from conservative bigotry and hate.

The Christo-fascist right, indeed.

You think children are ideologues?

Seems this private Christian School that covered the costs for anyone that wanted to attend wasn't hateful enough to those who funded it disliked, so now it has to close.

In its nine years of existence, Urban Christian Academy steadily grew, adding a new grade each year in a neglected southeast Kansas City neighborhood.

The school has provided its students, kindergarten through eighth grade, with a tuition-free private education.

And with its “inclusive theology,” it always supported LGBTQ students and staff. But it did so quietly, as issues like same-sex marriage and gay clergy divided Protestant denominations while hate crimes and violence against the LGBTQ community rose.

But last winter, executive director and co-founder Kalie Callaway-George felt the school could no longer keep its LGBTQ support in the shadows.

KC Christian school lost donations after supporting LGBTQ rights. Now it’s closing

Jesus noted that not everyone is born the same.

For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others--and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it.'

Matthew 19:12

I simply can not understand where the hate comes from. I suppose from much the same place that kept schools segregated for years.

Easy, go woke, go broke.

Where did they would indoctrinate them? Seems to me that acceptance would be a kindness and not controversial.
Libs are never "accepting" at all.

If you'll remember the county clerk in Kentucky who was imprisoned in a dungeon for her failure to not celebrate Gay Marriage.

Libs are never "accepting" at all.

If you'll remember the county clerk in Kentucky who was imprisoned in a dungeon for her failure to not celebrate Gay Marriage.

The clerc didn't have to celebrate gay marriage. Her job was to issue licenses

This is not unlike what happened in Nazi-occupied countries during the Second World War – brave, decent school administrators forced to conceal gay and transgender students from conservative bigotry and hate.

The Christo-fascist right, indeed.
Christophobic bigot.

Homosexuality is a very controversial and contentious topic. Some people think its a great fucking thing, and children should be exposed to it at any early age. Others just don't.

The motive for those who want children to be exposed to this shit, to have it normalized to children, is pretty damn obvious.

They're not so much into any “great fucking thing” as they are into fucking* children.

* Used here as a verb, not an adjective.

Last edited:
Is there some reason you believe God doesn't want you to type the letter "O"?
I believe it's generally a Jewish thing.....Considered a blaspheme.

I first encountered this, and an explanation thereof, on the old-fashioned BBSes, long before mere mortal such as we were let into the Internet.

In that context, it was identified as a Jewish thing, and the principle was that it was considered irreverent, disrespectful blasphemous, or some such, to write the name of God, and then erase it. In more primitive context, to take a pencil, and write “God”, on a piece of paper, and then to take an eraser to it, would be a violation of this principle.

The idea is that to cause “God” to appear on anyone's screen, knowing that it would be “erased” when it scrolls off of the screen, would be to violate this principle.

So they write “G-d” to avoid being guilty of putting “God” in the position to be thus “erased”.

It's probably very much akin to such hedge laws the Jews created to avoid coming close to violating actual laws from God, such as not having dairy and meat in the same meal, not even allowing the same dishes, utensils, cooking vessels, and such that come in contact with dairy to also come in contact with meat; in order to avoid coming anywhere close to violating the commandment in Exodus 23:19, “Thou shalt not seethe a kid in his mother’s milk.”.

Forum List

Back