Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

How do you keep the water in a canal that runs down the side of a mountain? Please tell me you have never built anything!
Ever heard of dams or reservoirs being built in strategic locations in order to make sure water stays abundant in a canal, lake or resource area to be used or maintained ?? Some areas won't need a canal or such, because the natural conditions of the area are sufficient in aiding in the restraint needed within the area's.

You obviously have never been to the southwestern US, not have any idea how silly that plan is. A wall is expensive. Your idea is impossible without expending half of our federal budget and changing the entire landscape of thousands of square miles. It makes no sense.
Just making noise here, so do you care to come up with a concrete plan that most if not all can grasp or are you just another Trump basher no matter what the efforts are to fix things for the American people?

The plan is already in place! Did you sleep through the past two years. Try reading my posts. I am critical of your idea of a canal because you haven't put one ounce of thought into it, because it sounds like something a teenager would come up with on a test for which he never studied. Stop lashing out because someone tells you your idea sucks!
Stop sleeping yourself, because if you would have paid attention my canal idea was born out of being facetious. LOL.

If that were true (which it is not), why did you keep defending the idea?

Ever heard of dams or reservoirs being built in strategic locations in order to make sure water stays abundant in a canal, lake or resource area to be used or maintained ?? Some areas won't need a canal or such, because the natural conditions of the area are sufficient in aiding in the restraint needed within the area's.

You obviously have never been to the southwestern US, not have any idea how silly that plan is. A wall is expensive. Your idea is impossible without expending half of our federal budget and changing the entire landscape of thousands of square miles. It makes no sense.
Just making noise here, so do you care to come up with a concrete plan that most if not all can grasp or are you just another Trump basher no matter what the efforts are to fix things for the American people?

The plan is already in place! Did you sleep through the past two years. Try reading my posts. I am critical of your idea of a canal because you haven't put one ounce of thought into it, because it sounds like something a teenager would come up with on a test for which he never studied. Stop lashing out because someone tells you your idea sucks!
Stop sleeping yourself, because if you would have paid attention my canal idea was born out of being facetious. LOL.

If that were true (which it is not), why did you keep defending the idea?
Well, we gotta start somewhere right ?? The wall sure has been a non starter.

Maybe a code word to cross will work.

LOL

[...] and all in order to boast a politicians ratings because he or she is LOOKING compassionate in the eyes of the ignorant voter willing to ignore reality ?

Okay, let's have these mandatory English lessons.

Maybe you are the simpleton in thinking that the wall is some sort of ill concieved notion born out of racism or disdain for ones fellow human beings.

I'd say more fear and ignorance.

For this to be the case, one would have to totally ignore the past problems experienced by unvetted crossings, human trafficking, drug smuggling, and the deaths of our citizens here at the hands of illegals that might be protected now in these sanctuary cities for political purposes, and all in order to boast a politicians ratings because he or she is LOOKING compassionate in the eyes of the ignorant voter willing to ignore reality ?

You don't have to ignore any problems. All you have to do is think it through and realize that a big dumb wall isn't a viable solution to those problems. It's a coward's sledge hammer.
When dealing with dumbo-crats, sometimes a sledgehammer is the only answer.

No, it's a bad answer. This is what partisan stupidity gives us. Each side justifies ever worse "solutions" because of the other. How about we just stop with the bad solutions?

Maybe you are the simpleton in thinking that the wall is some sort of ill concieved notion born out of racism or disdain for ones fellow human beings.

For this to be the case, one would have to totally ignore the past problems experienced by unvetted crossings, human trafficking, drug smuggling, and the deaths of our citizens here at the hands of illegals that might be protected now in these sanctuary cities for political purposes, and all in order to boast a politicians ratings because he or she is LOOKING compassionate in the eyes of the ignorant voter willing to ignore reality ?

You don't have to ignore any problems. All you have to do is think it through and realize that a big dumb wall isn't a viable solution to those problems. It's a coward's sledge hammer.

A big dumb wall? We are not talking about the barrier between the functioning part of your brain and that massive chunk of concrete you carry around in there. The wall will work and that terrifies you, doesn't it?

Yes. It does. Walls are built by oppressive regimes to control people. The best we can hope for is that it doesn't work.

How about some of those military grade noise cannons that keep you 100 yards back? Solar powered to please the GW kooks? I am too lazy to look it up but maybe military people know about it? Add in razor wire if dems won’t pull Mexican money out of Trumps’ collection.

Last edited:
America's Promise?

They have found another loop hole..........and are using it........explains why the new caravans are coming..........15,000 this time.......More will follow.......and they will FLOOD the SYSTEM at Legal Ports of Entry...............

Their new plan at open borders is underway.............via Judicial Activism.........Make yourself aware of the new strategy.

But walls to protect America are unacceptable. WHY?

Do you have a fence around your property?
Do you have a front door you keep closed or God forbid locked?
Do you lock your car doors?
Would you allow your TEENAGE DAUGHTER go for jogs at night?

IF YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?
I oppose wasting money on right wing incompetence. There is no wall building clause and we should not be losing money on border policy.

There was no "right to healthcare clause" and that didn't stop the left from throwing hundreds of billions out the window for that.

Trump wants 5 Billion. Why not give it to him?

I oppose wasting money on right wing incompetence. There is no wall building clause and we should not be losing money on border policy.

There was no "right to healthcare clause" and that didn't stop the left from throwing hundreds of billions out the window for that.

They won't because it's not about the wall, security or the like. It's because Trump wants it, and that's all it is period. They've proven that since his election.

Some dissimilarities:
There are no mountains or rivers complicating a wall in my property.
Thieves entering my property won't pay sales taxes to me.
100% of prisoners in prison are criminals.
Your thread is well intentioned but silly.
100% of people entering America illegally are criminals.

What part about that don't you understand?
The part about why you arent locked up for entering the country illegally.

healthcare reform actually provides for the general welfare. we don't have a general defense clause.

A big dumb wall? We are not talking about the barrier between the functioning part of your brain and that massive chunk of concrete you carry around in there. The wall will work and that terrifies you, doesn't it?

Yes. It does. Walls are built by oppressive regimes to control people. The best we can hope for is that it doesn't work.

Yes, we are building a wall to control people who are not citizens of this country. Why would we not want to control unfettered immigrants invading our nation illegally?

To reason otherwise is a tribute to idiocy.

healthcare reform actually provides for the general welfare. we don't have a general defense clause.
Don't need a general defense clause, as it is all covered under the general welfare clause.

The only way to garantee the General Welfare of the citizens, is to have security in this country. Without security, there is no general welfare.

Don't need a general defense clause, as it is all covered under the general welfare clause.

The only way to garantee the General Welfare of the citizens, is to have security in this country. Without security, there is no general welfare.
unfortunately for you, there is no general warfare clause or common offense clause, nor any border security clause or wall building clause.

There is an Establishment clause clearly Expressed for the general welfare.

unfortunately for you, there is no general warfare clause or common offense clause, nor any border security clause or wall building clause.

Unfortunately for your thinking on the matter, the nation can only have a general welfare/safety clause that is backed up with security. Without security there is no general welfare/safety.

Unfortunately for your thinking on the matter, the nation can only have a general welfare/safety clause that is backed up with security. Without security there is no general welfare/safety.
there is no general defense clause.

security is the common defense in depth.

there is no general defense clause.

security is the common defense in depth.
LOL.... You can't have a general welfare without security. Ignore security, and the rest doesn't matter.

we have security. we don't have a common offense clause nor a general warfare clause. there is no express wall building power in the Republican Doctrine.

I was unaware they had enough electricity and internet out thar' in the Salton Sea for you to win poster of the month. Congrats on finding a way!

Forum List

Back