Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

Really? Then why are so many trying to escape, and why complain about the wall? And try reigning in you own racism and your Party's; it's getting people killed.
For every person "trying to escape" there are about 100 that stay in Mexico.

Wrong again; one in three leave is much closer to the truth you racists want to hide. You're just mindlessly ungrateful for white people keeping you helpless blacks from the machetes cutting you down and taking over your Hoods.
This is exactly why you arent getting some dumb wall. You cant even get your data correct. :rolleyes:
The border will be secure to your dismay and anger, so hang in their bud.
Wake me when that happens. :rolleyes:
Best not go to sleep, because it's gonna happen.

For every person "trying to escape" there are about 100 that stay in Mexico.

Wrong again; one in three leave is much closer to the truth you racists want to hide. You're just mindlessly ungrateful for white people keeping you helpless blacks from the machetes cutting you down and taking over your Hoods.
This is exactly why you arent getting some dumb wall. You cant even get your data correct. :rolleyes:
Too late. Already asleep. Wake me when it happens. :rolleyes:

But walls to protect America are unacceptable. WHY?

Do you have a fence around your property?
Do you have a front door you keep closed or God forbid locked?
Do you lock your car doors?
Would you allow your TEENAGE DAUGHTER go for jogs at night?

IF YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?
Lets do it, what is taking so long for that payment from Mexico to come in though?
We don't need someone elses money, that is liberal logic
Trump's a liberal?

Lets do it, what is taking so long for that payment from Mexico to come in though?
Trump's a liberal?

Trump's authoritarian. Whether he leans liberal or conservative depends on what the morning shows have to say on the matter.

Nope. Thats wealthy peoples logic. The best way to make money is to use someone elses money and then take your profits. Drumpf had it correct he is just unable to make the deal.

\
Yes, we are building a wall to control people who are not citizens of this country. Why would we not want to control unfettered immigrants invading our nation illegally?

Invasion? Oh fuck. Stop wetting yourself and pay attention.

You obviously did not watch any of the coverage of people rushing the border. What do you call that?
lousy right wing management. we don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause.
Well the libs changed everything with their reinterpretation of everything, so we can say or change just as much as the liberallies have. Winning election's has consequences.
Don't care about capitalism or Constitutional law, right wingers?

It's happening as you sleep, so there.

\
Yes, we are building a wall to control people who are not citizens of this country. Why would we not want to control unfettered immigrants invading our nation illegally?

Invasion? Oh fuck. Stop wetting yourself and pay attention.

You obviously did not watch any of the coverage of people rushing the border. What do you call that?
lousy right wing management. we don't have an immigration clause it is a naturalization clause.
Well the libs changed everything with their reinterpretation of everything, so we can say or change just as much as the liberallies have. Winning election's has consequences.
Don't care about capitalism or Constitutional law, right wingers?
You asking me ??? ROTFLMBO.... Best look into the mirror brother.

Yes the shutdown is happening. I am talking about when the wall is actually built. :rolleyes:

Yes the shutdown is happening. I am talking about when the wall is actually built. :rolleyes:
The shut down is part of it.. lol

Let me know when the shut down is over and the wall is being built. :rolleyes:

Let me know when the shut down is over and the wall is being built. :rolleyes:
Ok rumplestiltskin.... LOL. Just think, when you awake the nation will be secure, the economy strong, your pals coming to from their stuper, and we will have blue skies once again. It's gonna be great.

Get back to me when Mexico pays as promised, instead of taxpayers. The amount "fiscal conservative" republicans keep spending is putting the deficit through the roof.

Trump's a liberal?

Trump's authoritarian. Whether he leans liberal or conservative depends on what the morning shows have to say on the matter.
Trump is whatever the republican cult will call him, and will do whatever he says.

Get back to me when Mexico pays as promised, instead of taxpayers. The amount "fiscal conservative" republicans keep spending is putting the deficit through the roof.
I won't bother "getting back to you" at all after this.
1. I don't give a rats ass where the money comes from.
2. EVERYONE in DC except for a select few spend like whores so blow your fake indignation out of your ass.

Now that democrats are in charge of the house we will get more fiscal responsibility. Republicans are a lost cause.

Ground sensors are being installed.
Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You don’t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

So you agreed on border security not a border wall?
LOL

The new border walls are using all the new whistles and bells..........including the ground detection sensors.........

It's a layered defense.......the wall is part of that defense..........along with towers that have all the best surveillance devices and Communication hubs...............It's not just a wall.

LOL. Did Trump told you that today?
Your an idiot..........I've been posting the facts on multiple threads..........Your side is just looking for any excuse not the build the Wall...............Most of my information is from the people from the CBP..............Sorry.........I'm supposed to listen to you..........LOL...........Not going to happen..........go back to your liberal fantasy world.....and make up more excuses......you are a party of excuses and Open Sanctuary borders.............

We have no need to listen to you..........before any facts are presented you have already made up your mind.........and your Open Border Nonsense is disregarded as Partisan BS.

What facts? Your stupid wall is just a waste of my tax $.
I never said I support Open Borders....

This what gets me irritated when assholes like you posting that we want Open Borders. Stop putting words in our mouth. We want border security.

Forum List

Back