Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

Ground sensors are being installed.

So you agreed on border security not a border wall?
LOL

The new border walls are using all the new whistles and bells..........including the ground detection sensors.........

It's a layered defense.......the wall is part of that defense..........along with towers that have all the best surveillance devices and Communication hubs...............It's not just a wall.

LOL. Did Trump told you that today?
Your an idiot..........I've been posting the facts on multiple threads..........Your side is just looking for any excuse not the build the Wall...............Most of my information is from the people from the CBP..............Sorry.........I'm supposed to listen to you..........LOL...........Not going to happen..........go back to your liberal fantasy world.....and make up more excuses......you are a party of excuses and Open Sanctuary borders.............

We have no need to listen to you..........before any facts are presented you have already made up your mind.........and your Open Border Nonsense is disregarded as Partisan BS.

What facts? Your stupid wall is just a waste of my tax $.
I never said I support Open Borders....

This what gets me irritated when assholes like you posting that we want Open Borders. Stop putting words in our mouth. We want border security.

You want secure borders? OK, whats your plan?

Mark

Once again, your tax dollars? Lol

And my tax dollars got spent on all sorts of climate change crap I don’t approve of, much , much more than the wall requires.

LOL

The new border walls are using all the new whistles and bells..........including the ground detection sensors.........

It's a layered defense.......the wall is part of that defense..........along with towers that have all the best surveillance devices and Communication hubs...............It's not just a wall.

Your an idiot..........I've been posting the facts on multiple threads..........Your side is just looking for any excuse not the build the Wall...............Most of my information is from the people from the CBP..............Sorry.........I'm supposed to listen to you..........LOL...........Not going to happen..........go back to your liberal fantasy world.....and make up more excuses......you are a party of excuses and Open Sanctuary borders.............

We have no need to listen to you..........before any facts are presented you have already made up your mind.........and your Open Border Nonsense is disregarded as Partisan BS.

This what gets me irritated when assholes like you posting that we want Open Borders. Stop putting words in our mouth. We want border security.

Your tax dollars? Really?

Well, my tax dollars were wasted on climate change which did nothing to change or prepare for the cyclical changes in climate. At least these dollars give us something.
U.S. Government Funding of Climate Change
Many billions more.

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.
The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You don’t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

Ground sensors are installed all over even closer to the city. So what’s your point?

All I’m saying is that stupid wall is just a waste of my tax dollars. But I support added border security

Climate change? The whole world are in this program. Except US because we have a hypocrite, asshole and immoral POTUS.

I gave simple scenarios how easy to breaching your wall. I’m sure you don’t like it. But who give a hoot.

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.
The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You don’t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

Ground sensors are installed all over even closer to the city. So what’s your point?

All I’m saying is that stupid wall is just a waste of my tax dollars. But I support added border security

Such as? Do you support ending sanctuary cities?

Make separate thread. I don’t want to hijack this thread.

How do you keep the water in a canal that runs down the side of a mountain? Please tell me you have never built anything!
Ever heard of dams or reservoirs being built in strategic locations in order to make sure water stays abundant in a canal, lake or resource area to be used or maintained ?? Some areas won't need a canal or such, because the natural conditions of the area are sufficient in aiding in the restraint needed within the area's.

You obviously have never been to the southwestern US, not have any idea how silly that plan is. A wall is expensive. Your idea is impossible without expending half of our federal budget and changing the entire landscape of thousands of square miles. It makes no sense.
Just making noise here, so do you care to come up with a concrete plan that most if not all can grasp or are you just another Trump basher no matter what the efforts are to fix things for the American people?

The plan is already in place! Did you sleep through the past two years. Try reading my posts. I am critical of your idea of a canal because you haven't put one ounce of thought into it, because it sounds like something a teenager would come up with on a test for which he never studied. Stop lashing out because someone tells you your idea sucks!
Stop sleeping yourself, because if you would have paid attention my canal idea was born out of being facetious. LOL.

Adding a canal to your wall is probably one of the dumbest I ever heard.
Where do you supposed to get the water year round supply????

Building a wall with water is different kind of construction that just a stand alone wall.
I already explain that to you. Maybe google a construction company that specialize in building bridges. Then talk to them.

My extended family was involved in building the water systems fountain and lakes of Bellagio and Venetian in Las Vegas. I learned a lot from them by being curious.

Well, my tax dollars were wasted on climate change which did nothing to change or prepare for the cyclical changes in climate. At least these dollars give us something.
Many billions more.

Nah!

Climate change? The whole world are in this program. Except US because we have a hypocrite, asshole and immoral POTUS.

I gave simple scenarios how easy to breaching your wall. I’m sure you don’t like it. But who give a hoot.

Whole world? Tell the Middle East and China. They didn’t get the memo.

“The European picture is more complex than these charts suggest, because under the European Trading Scheme companies across the continent can trade emissions permits between each other...

...Overall, the result is that global emissions have showed no sign of slowing down, as the chart below shows. In that sense, the Kyoto protocol has been a failure.

upload_2018-12-31_22-18-27.png

Has the Kyoto protocol made any difference to carbon emissions?
And this written in 2013-
The Alarming Cost of Carbon Craziness:

Al Gore and David Blood not only emphasize the regulatory risk of fossil fuel investment, they have aggressively worked to ensure it. Their article provides a roadmap to disaster, including: “direct regulation on carbon led by authorities at the local, national, regional or global level; indirect regulation through increased pollution controls, constraints on water usage, or policies targeting health concerns; and mandates on renewable energy adoption and efficiency standards.” They further note that “Even the threat of impending regulation creates uncertainty for long-lived carbon-intensive assets.”

There can be no doubt that they have found a strong advocate for these strategies in the current White House. The Small Business Administration estimates that compliance with such regulations costs the U.S. economy more than $1.75 trillion per year -- about 12%-14% of GDP, and half of the $3.5 trillion Washington is currently spending.

Still, the U.S. Government Accounting Office can't figure out what benefits taxpayers are getting from those many billions of dollars spent each year on policies that are purportedly aimed at addressing climate change. A May 2011 GAO report noted that while annual federal funding for such activities has been increasing substantially, there is a lack of shared understanding of strategic priorities among the various responsible agency officials. This assessment agrees with the conclusions of a 2008 Congressional Research Service analysis which found no "overarching policy goal for climate change that guides the programs funded or the priorities among programs."
Blood And Gore: Making A Killing On Anti-Carbon Investment Hype

Think about that for a moment.

Many billions more.

Nah!

LOL

Actions speak louder than words............the actions of the Dems and those who support them are most definitely Open Borders.........If the shoe fits where it.

Many billions more.

Nah!

Typical Trump supporters China is beating us in reusable energy by far. Because of this ignorant moron POTUS. It pushes us back to basically laughable POTUS.
You may want to google and help yourself...... who is not in this list of climate change Paris accord. At the same time US Is one of the country that produces tons of shit to the atmosphere.

China Emits More Carbon Dioxide Than The U.S. and EU Combined

Many billions more.

Typical Trump supporters China is beating us in reusable energy by far. Because of this ignorant moron POTUS. It pushes us back to basically laughable POTUS.
You may want to google and help yourself...... who is not in this list of climate change Paris accord. At the same time US Is one of the country that produces tons of shit to the atmosphere.

Many billions more.

Wow the fake news you believe is astonishing. You need to open your eyes. I have been to China many times. One of the dirtiest countries I have ever seen.

\
Yes, we are building a wall to control people who are not citizens of this country. Why would we not want to control unfettered immigrants invading our nation illegally?

Invasion? Oh fuck. Stop wetting yourself and pay attention.

You obviously did not watch any of the coverage of people rushing the border. What do you call that?
TV

Typical libtard nonsense.

\
Yes, we are building a wall to control people who are not citizens of this country. Why would we not want to control unfettered immigrants invading our nation illegally?

You obviously did not watch any of the coverage of people rushing the border. What do you call that?
TV

It is indeed. Sensational journalism is the a standard approach for liberals. Sad to see it employed by "conservatives". Or, well, Republicans.

\

TV

It is indeed. Sensational journalism is the a standard approach for liberals. Sad to see it employed by "conservatives". Or, well, Republicans.

The CBP tear gassing illegals trying to crash through the border at a port of entry is NOT sensational journalism. It is a fact, dumbass!

TV

The CBP tear gassing illegals trying to crash through the border at a port of entry is NOT sensational journalism. It is a fact, dumbass!

Yeah. You know, I used to tell my sons that TV "news" is (completely and utterly) fake. Regardless of the details of a given story, the news goons scour the earth for the most bizarre, attention-getting stories they can find and shove them in your face as "reality". But that's not reality.

If you want to see reality, turn off your television and walk around your neighborhood. If you want to know what Mexicans are up to, go talk to one. Walk down to the local taco truck and talk to the person feeding you. The stuff you see on TV is staged, political horseshit designed to enflame your emotions. Resist.

TV

Yeah. You know, I used to tell my sons that TV "news" is (completely and utterly) fake. Regardless of the details of a given story, the news goons scour the earth for the most bizarre, attention-getting stories they can find and shove them in your face as "reality". But that's not reality.

If you want to see reality, turn off your television and walk around your neighborhood. If you want to know what Mexicans are up to, go talk to one. Walk down to the local taco truck and talk to the person feeding you. The stuff you see on TV is staged, political horseshit designed to enflame your emotions. Resist.

You really are a dumbass! Your opinions are crap!

You really are a dumbass! Your opinions are crap!

Good answer, good answer!

TV

Don't know about that walking through a neighborhood these days... If they'll shoot the mail delivery feller in order to rob him, uhh you want to walk through the neighborhood these days ??

Thanks to compassionate misguided liberals, there are many communities and neighborhoods that ain't safe to ride in much less walk in.

Forum List

Back