Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

Ground sensors are being installed.
Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You don’t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

So you agreed on border security not a border wall?
LOL

The new border walls are using all the new whistles and bells..........including the ground detection sensors.........

It's a layered defense.......the wall is part of that defense..........along with towers that have all the best surveillance devices and Communication hubs...............It's not just a wall.

LOL. Did Trump told you that today?
Your an idiot..........I've been posting the facts on multiple threads..........Your side is just looking for any excuse not the build the Wall...............Most of my information is from the people from the CBP..............Sorry.........I'm supposed to listen to you..........LOL...........Not going to happen..........go back to your liberal fantasy world.....and make up more excuses......you are a party of excuses and Open Sanctuary borders.............

We have no need to listen to you..........before any facts are presented you have already made up your mind.........and your Open Border Nonsense is disregarded as Partisan BS.
She doesn’t even have any skin in the game as ai believe she is not an American.

Yes it was.
https://www.gao.gov/assets/700/693488.pdf
Simple, dig a canal and flood it... Try and dig under it then.

Cost to build wall at current estimate is about $25 billions. 30 feet tall & 6 feet deep. If you add a canal means......

1. You have to make the wall deeper far more than 6 feet deep.

2. Making a canal that long and deep is an enormous task and cost by itself.

3. Plus a water system ( aqueduct) so it will not dried up. Where is the water system coming from?

So the $25 billions becomes what? $30 $35 $40 billions??

Petulant Trump having a very hard time getting $5 billions after 2 years. Let alone going way over $30 billions???

Don’t worry bud...... they will not build a canal for your wall.

Also to build something like a wall or a bridge that is purposely to go on a water. Are entirely different kind of construction and materials.

You and I can build a wall. But you and I cannot build a wall that are designed to submerge to a water.

Everything ain't gonna cost as much as you think it will. That's just fear mongering and you know it. Who are the best construction workers in the world ?? The Mexicans might figure that they are, so why not employ their labor to build the wall / canal ??? Aren't they extremely poor, and aren't they in need of employment to help their situation out in life ?? Well there's the wall/canal project... :)

The border towns on the Mexican side would welcome the project with open arms. They would realize the economic value of such a project immediately. Being close by they would stand to make huge money off of the project if allowed to participate.

The canal wouldn't run beneath the wall, but rather it would run along beside it with it's own dirt banks and dirt bottom. The rivers would supply the water to the canal. Tunnel digging would be over if the canal would flood the tunnels if attempted, otherwise if those tunnels are dug under the wall they would flood. I garantee you that it can be figured out with the help of the Mexican and American Laborers to get the job done over time. American engineering is hopefully still the top builders in the world if globalization hadn't destroyed it yet.

I’m not trying to scare you. I’m just being realistic and specific.

According to latest estimates by experts it’s about $25 billions. This stupid wall does not include:
1. Your canal and water systems.
2. Housing and food for construction workers. So they don’t travel 100+ miles back and forth.
3. Emergency for any accidents.
3. Road concrete pavements.
4. Never ending heavy equipments to build the wall.
5. Moving of materials to the borders 100 to 300+ miles away.
6. Gas and fuel.

Trump's border wall -- how much it will actually cost according to a statistician | Fox News
Every project cost, and yes they have cost over runs too. All things are and would be considered in the cost. The moat/canal is just a hypothetical built off of other hypotheticals here. The wall with built in sensors etc (as a layered defense system) is within reach, cost, and because it is to help stop a serious problem the Demon-crats have faked their compassion over, and the greedy have created over time, it will be money well spent.

Sensors was not even part of any estimate.

In short you just prove me 100% accurate. Wall is just a waste of my tax dollars.

Your tax dollars? Really?

Well, my tax dollars were wasted on climate change which did nothing to change or prepare for the cyclical changes in climate. At least these dollars give us something.
U.S. Government Funding of Climate Change
Many billions more.

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.
The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

1. If they can dig a mile long tunnel. How difficult is that to dig 7 or 8 feet deep by 8 feet long?

2. The logistics of bringing a simple 35 foot ladder with a team of 8 people is not that difficult. A one pole ladder with a steps is more than enough to breach your lousy wall.

3. You don’t need to blast the wall. Stupid Mexicans are not that stupid to create attentions.

Ground sensors are installed all over even closer to the city. So what’s your point?

All I’m saying is that stupid wall is just a waste of my tax dollars. But I support added border security

Last edited:
Yes it was.
https://www.gao.gov/assets/700/693488.pdf
Cost to build wall at current estimate is about $25 billions. 30 feet tall & 6 feet deep. If you add a canal means......

3. Plus a water system ( aqueduct) so it will not dried up. Where is the water system coming from?

Petulant Trump having a very hard time getting $5 billions after 2 years. Let alone going way over $30 billions???

Also to build something like a wall or a bridge that is purposely to go on a water. Are entirely different kind of construction and materials.

You and I can build a wall. But you and I cannot build a wall that are designed to submerge to a water.

Everything ain't gonna cost as much as you think it will. That's just fear mongering and you know it. Who are the best construction workers in the world ?? The Mexicans might figure that they are, so why not employ their labor to build the wall / canal ??? Aren't they extremely poor, and aren't they in need of employment to help their situation out in life ?? Well there's the wall/canal project... :)

The border towns on the Mexican side would welcome the project with open arms. They would realize the economic value of such a project immediately. Being close by they would stand to make huge money off of the project if allowed to participate.

The canal wouldn't run beneath the wall, but rather it would run along beside it with it's own dirt banks and dirt bottom. The rivers would supply the water to the canal. Tunnel digging would be over if the canal would flood the tunnels if attempted, otherwise if those tunnels are dug under the wall they would flood. I garantee you that it can be figured out with the help of the Mexican and American Laborers to get the job done over time. American engineering is hopefully still the top builders in the world if globalization hadn't destroyed it yet.

I’m not trying to scare you. I’m just being realistic and specific.

According to latest estimates by experts it’s about $25 billions. This stupid wall does not include:
1. Your canal and water systems.
2. Housing and food for construction workers. So they don’t travel 100+ miles back and forth.
3. Emergency for any accidents.
3. Road concrete pavements.
4. Never ending heavy equipments to build the wall.
5. Moving of materials to the borders 100 to 300+ miles away.
6. Gas and fuel.

Trump's border wall -- how much it will actually cost according to a statistician | Fox News
Every project cost, and yes they have cost over runs too. All things are and would be considered in the cost. The moat/canal is just a hypothetical built off of other hypotheticals here. The wall with built in sensors etc (as a layered defense system) is within reach, cost, and because it is to help stop a serious problem the Demon-crats have faked their compassion over, and the greedy have created over time, it will be money well spent.

Sensors was not even part of any estimate.

In short you just prove me 100% accurate. Wall is just a waste of my tax dollars.
You put data up after data up...............they ignore it...........another thread starts................and they ask you to prove it again.

Deflection posts...........and play the stupid games............via hard data we've proved that this would increase border security time and time again.

They don't want it...........it's that simple.

What's really funny is how liberals say "build a 20 foot wall, they'll bring a 21 foot ladder."

Ok.....and what will they do on OUR side? You can't "flip" a 21 foot ladder up over a wall like that. You have one option, jump down. If you want to jump down 2-3 stories, have at it. You'll break your legs.
Oh, I know! They could carry another ladder up the first and drop it down the other side.

But I won't tell anyone. I doubt the Mexicans will ever figure that out.

Do you have any idea how heavy 2 21 foot ladders are? By the time you get the first one carried to the site, you are too tired to climb.

BTW, try climbing a 20 foot tall wall with a 21 foot ladder and see what happens! It would have to be 23 feet long at a minimum to keep you from killing yourself! because the base has to be a minimum of 5 feet away from the wall (4 to 1 rule).

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.
The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Nah!

Ground sensors are installed all over even closer to the city. So what’s your point?

All I’m saying is that stupid wall is just a waste of my tax dollars. But I support added border security

Such as? Do you support ending sanctuary cities?

What's really funny is how liberals say "build a 20 foot wall, they'll bring a 21 foot ladder."

Ok.....and what will they do on OUR side? You can't "flip" a 21 foot ladder up over a wall like that. You have one option, jump down. If you want to jump down 2-3 stories, have at it. You'll break your legs.
Oh, I know! They could carry another ladder up the first and drop it down the other side.

That's why we need a gator habitat/mote system at the bottom of the wall. Dig under and get flooded, climb over and get eaten. LOL.
Hey we dug the Panama canal right ? We could dig a mote system for dangerous animals (snakes and alligators), to live in along the border. It could be fed by the rivers.

Uh, have you ever been to the Southwest? There aren't that many rivers other than the Colorado and Rio Grande and they don't have much water in them.

BTW, the word is "moat".

Why don't people who want to come to America just stand in line and apply for LEGAL entry like anyone else? These countries, according to libs, are sending us their very best. This would give America a chance to verify that, by vetting the immigrants in advance.

As far as a wall- the idea is to make it harder to get in- not "impossible". There has never been an unbreachable fortification and never will be. But a simple 700 high wall on the border would make it very difficult for Illegals to make it through.

But you can dig under the wall. While you are at it. Make a wall 30 feet deep too.
So you have 30 feet high X 30 feet deep.

How do you keep the water in a canal that runs down the side of a mountain? Please tell me you have never built anything!

For the last time. No. You arent getting a wall no matter how much you beg. You had your shot but your own party didnt want the wall and besides your leader lied and said Mexico was going to pay for it. If you want a wall built I will only give the ok if the original funding is used.

Walls are so great....

View attachment 237337

The communists loved them.

They were designed to keep people in, like walls in a prison. They were not designed to keep people out like the fence around the White House.
Or the fence around your house or the fence around all politicians homes in their gated communities or the fences around schools having a duel purpose or any fence or wall having a duel purpose for that matter.

Why don't people Ever want to come to America just stand in line and apply for LEGAL entry like anyone else? These countries, according to libs, are sending us their very best. This would give America a chance to verify that, by vetting the immigrants in advance.

As far as a wall- the idea is to make it harder to get in- not "impossible". There has never been an unbreachable fortification and never will be. But a simple 700 high wall on the border would make it very difficult for Illegals to make it through.

But you can dig under the wall. While you are at it. Make a wall 30 feet deep too.
So you have 30 feet high X 30 feet deep.

How do you keep the water in a canal that runs down the side of a mountain? Please tell me you have never built anything!
Ever heard of dams or reservoirs being built in strategic locations in order to make sure water stays abundant in a canal, lake or resource area to be used or maintained ?? Some areas won't need a canal or such, because the natural conditions of the area are sufficient in aiding in the restraint needed within the area's.

Do you have any idea how heavy 2 21 foot ladders are? By the time you get the first one carried to the site, you are too tired to climb.

BTW, try climbing a 20 foot tall wall with a 21 foot ladder and see what happens! It would have to be 23 feet long at a minimum to keep you from killing yourself! because the base has to be a minimum of 5 feet away from the wall (4 to 1 rule).
True, but look at those rascals climbing those wooden ladders at the Alamo. LOL.

They are an agile bunch of people that's for sure. Guess it's why they make for some of the best Laborers in the world.

But walls to protect America are unacceptable. WHY?

Do you have a fence around your property?
Do you have a front door you keep closed or God forbid locked?
Do you lock your car doors?
Would you allow your TEENAGE DAUGHTER go for jogs at night?

IF YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?

I have a fence to keep you out.

Why I oppose the wall:

As you saw from the 2018 election the left gained the House which mean they control the purse strings for funding.

Now you will proclaim " who gives a fuck " but alas let me explain...

You build the wall and it just does not cost to build it but maintain it for as long as it stands.

Now had the GOP gotten the fund passed through the Senate to Trump desk to sign the reality is the funding to maintain the wall would be cut when Democrats obtain power.

For me it is a waste of money that can be used in other areas.

Now how to stop illegals from coming in?

Simple, dry up their resources here and make it impossible for them to earn a living.

What do I mean?

Fine employers and close them down if they hire illegals.

Deport only once and the second time send the illegals and their family ( if here ) to Syria.

Enforce our laws for once that we have and punish Sanctuary States and Cities with jailing Politicians that harbor illegals.

It would work better.

Also use our Technology we have with drones and other technologies that will monitor illegal activity at our border.

Also implant a chip in the Illegals so you will know when they are here.

I am not kidding about any of my suggestions and they will work more better than some wall the left will defund the maintenance of.

Some dissimilarities:
There are no mountains or rivers complicating a wall in my property.
Thieves entering my property won't pay sales taxes to me.
100% of prisoners in prison are criminals.
Your thread is well intentioned but silly.
100% of people entering America illegally are criminals.

What part about that don't you understand?

I oppose wasting money on right wing incompetence. There is no wall building clause and we should not be losing money on border policy.

Why I oppose the wall:

As you saw from the 2018 election the left gained the House which mean they control the purse strings for funding.

You build the wall and it just does not cost to build it but maintain it for as long as it stands.

Now had the GOP gotten the fund passed through the Senate to Trump desk to sign the reality is the funding to maintain the wall would be cut when Democrats obtain power.

Simple, dry up their resources here and make it impossible for them to earn a living.

What do I mean?

Deport only once and the second time send the illegals and their family ( if here ) to Syria.

Enforce our laws for once that we have and punish Sanctuary States and Cities with jailing Politicians that harbor illegals.

It would work better.

Also use our Technology we have with drones and other technologies that will monitor illegal activity at our border.

I am not kidding about any of my suggestions and they will work more better than some wall the left will defund the maintenance of.
There is a bill in the house that does that...........it's dead there.........they don't want it because the Chamber of Commerce would stop giving them political money if they did............and their businesses wouldn't be able to get cheap labor .........LOL

Clear as a bell they don't want to fix this.

In the meantime..........CBP says the walls work.......and have made good use of the limited funds they have been given........They are prioritizing the money they get to make maximum impact in high traffic areas and POE's.........it's not just that..........they have field communication problems and need more towers to improve that........their vehicles are getting old..........This is another episode of asking them to do more with less because they have been neglected for far too long.

Why I oppose the wall:

What do I mean?

It would work better.

Put a tag on one of their ears eh (catch'em and tag'em) ?? This way you can know whether or not if they've been here before ?? Hmmm, will be alot of Mexicans with one ear lobe running around if you did that. Oh you said chip'em didn't you ? My bad.

Forum List

Back