Prison walls are 20 or 30 foot tall. Elite estates have 10 to 15 foot walls.

You understand Mexico isn't a prison, right?

Again, reign in that racism.
Nice try, but everything ain't racism... I agree with his premise, because if there were only good people coming across the border, then we wouldn't have a problem at all, but as you know their are many coming across to do harm here in more ways than one.

Same with our diverse populations, where as it's sad that we end up having to put up fencing, alarm systems, gates, walls etc, because we can't trust everyone in these populations either.

An even worse situation is when you have good people in a group, covering for the bad people in the group, and doing so because they think if they don't then they become weak in the eyes of their supposed enemies.

Walls are so great....

file-20180827-149463-m8yhac.jpg

The communists loved them.

But walls to protect America are unacceptable. WHY?

Do you have a fence around your property?
Do you have a front door you keep closed or God forbid locked?
Do you lock your car doors?
Would you allow your TEENAGE DAUGHTER go for jogs at night?

IF YOU OPPOSE THE WALL DO YOU HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN?
Some dissimilarities:
There are no mountains or rivers complicating a wall in my property.
Thieves entering my property won't pay sales taxes to me.
100% of prisoners in prison are criminals.
Your thread is well intentioned but silly.

They arent unacceptable. They are just a waste of money in this case.

Yes I have a fence around part of my property. Helps out great when cutting the grass or keeping my dog from roaming the neighborhood.
Have a front door and I keep it closed and locked because I dont want anyone walking in on me while taking a shower.
Lock my car doors too so no one decides to go to sleep in my car or try to steal it.
Yes I would allow my teenage daughters to go for jogs at night. Sounds like you live in a horrible area.

Yes I have a brain which is the primary reason I oppose a wall that will be a waste of money. Besides Mexico was supposed to pay for it. :rolleyes:

Yes I have a fence around part of my property. Helps out great when cutting the grass or keeping my dog from roaming the neighborhood.
Have a front door and I keep it closed and locked because I dont want anyone walking in on me while taking a shower.
Lock my car doors too so no one decides to go to sleep in my car or try to steal it.
Yes I would allow my teenage daughters to go for jogs at night. Sounds like you live in a horrible area.

Yes I have a brain which is the primary reason I oppose a wall that will be a waste of money. Besides Mexico was supposed to pay for it. :rolleyes:
Good grief, but you don't want a secure border that includes multiple measures implemented (including border barriers upgraded or built), in those bad neighborhoods down along that border where things have been out of control eh ??

What about our kids here, who find themselves for example (while out of your close care if you have kids), being introduced to drugs that come in from that area ?? Your kids don't matter to you ??

You see this is the problem folks - these leftist have this attitude that if it ain't affecting them where they live, then it don't exist. Pathetic...

They figure if it's on TV then it's really not real. lol

I know it had to drive you crazy just having to list any of the secure measures that you do take in your life.

Most Dims here are just programmed to parrot what CNN tells them. Then there are the ones that really despise America and its history, and want to radically transform it, meaning they want to eradicate the white Christian and capitalist culture that built it. So they embrace the globalist neo-Marxist Agenda that promotes open borders to destroy Western nations.

So if you are looking for an intelligent response from any of these hacks, you came to the wrong place.

Good grief, but you don't want a secure border that includes multiple measures implemented (including border barriers upgraded or built), in those bad neighborhoods down along that border where things have been out of control eh ??

What about our kids here, who find themselves for example (while out of your close care if you have kids), being introduced to drugs that come in from that area ?? Your kids don't matter to you ??

You see this is the problem folks - these leftist have this attitude that if it ain't affecting them where they live, then it don't exist. Pathetic...

They figure if it's on TV then it's really not real. lol

I know it had to drive you crazy just having to list any of the secure measures that you do take in your life.
Who said I dont want a secure border? I know I didnt.

A wall is not going to stop drugs from coming into the country. I am secure in the fact that I raised my kids to be smart enough not to indulge in drugs.

Evidently you dont know anything about how I love taking security measures. I even have guns (plural) and I love shooting them.:rolleyes:

I live in a white neighborhood. Why would I need to do all that? :dunno:

Ask Israel about the wall....works for them.
The only way that a wall would not be effective, is if Mexico was a super power with a huge military complex that could blast through, fly over it, and use sofisticated tactics to harass us and/or by pass the wall.

As long as we are dealing with foot soldiers with limited abilities, a wall is sufficient along with other security measures taken.

Do you understand the difference in walling off a couple acres of property and walling off a country?

Forum List

Back