• executive

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • judicial

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • amendment process

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dcraelin
its a statement of fact and an opinion, which you haven't refuted ...just jumped right to insult ....

Benjamin Franklin didnt want a Senate either.....I think he was just a wee bit smarter than you.

Gawd, you are ignorant of both the debates over forming a government and their context? :eek: You're using quotes of people taken out of context (and probably posted on some imbecilic blog) and missing the context of the debate and the compromise: 1787 A Great Compromise

yes yes the GREAT Compromise......gives us somewhat the reasons for the Senate......but I'm saying it could now be modified,.....in a GREATER Compromise, to relieve us of some of the thievery by Senate.

You lose people to your side of any argument when you engage in such hyberbole and craziness. It is why people like you who engage in the paranoid style in American politics are always seeing your worst nightmares come true. It's all a conspiracy...we are all against you
:anj_stfu:
take out your dentures and blough me

you are from Hollywood arent you. :anj_stfu:

dcraelin Gawd, you are ignorant of both the debates over forming a government and their context? :eek: You're using quotes of people taken out of context (and probably posted on some imbecilic blog) and missing the context of the debate and the compromise: 1787 A Great Compromise

yes yes the GREAT Compromise......gives us somewhat the reasons for the Senate......but I'm saying it could now be modified,.....in a GREATER Compromise, to relieve us of some of the thievery by Senate.

You lose people to your side of any argument when you engage in such hyberbole and craziness. It is why people like you who engage in the paranoid style in American politics are always seeing your worst nightmares come true. It's all a conspiracy...we are all against you

Nope. Want to strike out again?

:anj_stfu: I swear i'll put you on ignore you little attention-whore

Term limits for Senators and Representatives.

Can serve no more than 12 years, period.

Fund and take an IRA on retirement, resignation, or defeat.

Any shutdown of government shuts down Congressional pay.

You're en imbecile, Fakey.

We don't need a new constitution. Just need to follow the old one
no, the old one is flawed ..has led to the corruption we now witness at the highest levels

now for those visiting but not answering...I believe any change wanted in the constitution can be catagorized in the above 4 areas.

The courts have allowed the bastardization of our Constitution, what makes you think it would be different with a new one.

Giving the states the right to overrule court decisions with a majority vote would certainly put a stop to Court bastardization of our Constitution.

no, the old one is flawed ..has led to the corruption we now witness at the highest levels

now for those visiting but not answering...I believe any change wanted in the constitution can be catagorized in the above 4 areas.

That may be, but allowing politicians to write a new one would only produce something far worse. The Article V amendment process is far less dangerous.

All Federal pay raises must be voted on by the qualified American voters in National elections. All elected, appointed, and hired federal employees are included.

Ok little girlyman/boy

I'm a so a ascared :eek:

and yet you go back and forth with him like you're a lovely old couple

That may be, but allowing politicians to write a new one would only produce something far worse. The Article V amendment process is far less dangerous.

well they both would have to be passed by the states after....so not sure on that....

Ok little girlyman/boy

said nothing about you being scared .....but I am putting you on ignore.....you have no valid criticisms...just a name-calling ass.

I think it interesting that the Roman Senate was officially advisory only ......We could use such a change
Um . . . because it was an EMPIRE with a real life EMPEROR who could have is orangutans take you up the butt. You like homosexuality and scatology so I thought you would like the idea.

and yet you go back and forth with him like you're a lovely old couple
bripat is dearly hoping I will set him up with that bull dyke across the street from him whom he is hoping will be daily treating him in the way to which he wants to becomes accustomed, since she is done with Ernie S. and Yurt.

Ok little girlyman/boy

said nothing about you being scared .....but I am putting you on ignore.....you have no valid criticisms...just a name-calling ass.
let's see///you post

then I attack and you whine?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Forum List

Back