• judicial

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • amendment process

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dcraelin

VIP Member
Sep 4, 2013
here is a survey to determine what areas people think should be modified in the new Cosntitution

Term limits for Senators and Representatives.

Can serve no more than 12 years, period.

Fund and take an IRA on retirement, resignation, or defeat.

Any shutdown of government shuts down Congressional pay.

We don't need a new constitution. Just need to follow the old one
no, the old one is flawed ..has led to the corruption we now witness at the highest levels

now for those visiting but not answering...I believe any change wanted in the constitution can be catagorized in the above 4 areas.

Last edited:
come on people, 46 visitors and 2 votes? Are you all satisfied with the masive debt we're in?

no, the old one is flawed ..has led to the corruption we now witness at the highest levels

now for those visiting but not answering...I believe any change wanted in the constitution can be catagorized in the above 4 areas.

The courts have allowed the bastardization of our Constitution, what makes you think it would be different with a new one.

The courts have allowed the bastardization of our Constitution, what makes you think it would be different with a new one.

you could wright provisions that allow for a larger court which would make them les suseptable to coercion I think

Our Constitution needs to be amended, not replaced. The rise of political party partisanship, not foreseen by the Founders, is the main source of most of the problems we face today.

Our Constitution needs to be amended, not replaced. The rise of political party partisanship, not foreseen by the Founders, is the main source of most of the problems we face today.
I would say heavily amended....people naturally fall into parties.....britain had the whigs and tories at the time of our founding....I think most americans of that time probably identified with on of those two parties somewhat.

no the constitution hasn't lead to this corruption. The people being corrupt has corrupted the constitution. Our constitution was designed to govern a virtuous and moral people. It's completely inadequate to govern anyone else

how did they not forsee it? They created it before the end of Washingtons administration

All of the above.

Term Limits for all branches.
More representation, greater democracy.
Limited access by lobbyist and their money.
Separate Jobs for foreign duties domestic ones.
A political mechanism by which the entire country can vote on a referendum.

Forum List

Back