Presumptions of 3rd Wave Feminism... 'All men R EVIL' & 'all women R paragons of VIRTUE'... ? ROTFL

Sahba

VIP Member
Mar 2, 2018
VT & NH
The Problem With Third-Wave Radical Feminism

Long before the vile spectacle of 'Ballsy Ford' I have been infuriated with the disparate treatment of the subsets within our society (but not for the reasons one might think). I first picked up on this in the mid HS years when we all started attending college recruitment presentations. My white guy friends ended up being on the low end of the totem pole when it was all said & done senior year. Multiculturalism has also become something of a specious tenet in our evolving '3rd-wave' society, going far beyond inclusivity, equality and fair treatment. What are the thoughts and experiences out there on our current trajectory, re. race & gender...? (not a LGBQT... thread btw)

980x.jpg

Fighting for the rights of women in regards to these issues while completely ignoring the same issues faced by men does not promote ideas of equality. Not all men are monsters as a lot of radical feminists attempt to portray them. In fact, most men are highly respectable people who fully support women’s claim to equality. Portraying them all in a negative manner in order to help raise awareness for female issues is in itself sexist.

Merriam-webster defines an "ism" as being a distinctive doctrine, cause, or theory. Therefore feminism would be defined as the doctrine of femininity.

I have no problem with feminine women.

Long before the vile spectacle of 'Ballsy Ford' I have been infuriated with the disparate treatment of the subsets within our society (but not for the reasons one might think). I first picked up on this in the mid HS years when we all started attending college recruitment presentations. My white guy friends ended up being on the low end of the totem pole when it was all said & done senior year. Multiculturalism has also become something of a specious tenet in our evolving '3rd-wave' society, going far beyond inclusivity, equality and fair treatment. What are the thoughts and experiences out there on our current trajectory, re. race & gender...? (not a LGBQT... thread btw)

980x.jpg

Fighting for the rights of women in regards to these issues while completely ignoring the same issues faced by men does not promote ideas of equality. Not all men are monsters as a lot of radical feminists attempt to portray them. In fact, most men are highly respectable people who fully support women’s claim to equality. Portraying them all in a negative manner in order to help raise awareness for female issues is in itself sexist.
Feminism is a spent force, mostly because feminists are largely privilidged white females trying some way to be cool by being "victims".

Like the 1st wave of bra burner's which most women did not do.
Who wants boobs hanging down to your knees when you get older. :)
It did harm to the movement, just like now.
Women should be believed without evidence.
Totally against our Constitution.
Doing great harm.

980x.jpg

First off, feminism is all about centuries of smoldering, branding hot orange revenge against the supposed ancient male 'Old Boy Network' Patriarchy—ironically enough, an idea implanted into the minds of women by radically leftist men post-Enlightenment. Secondly, militant feminism is both a pathway for atheists into the hallowed and hated most sacred Narthex's of male dominated Christianity, as well as being viewed as yet another American Left exploitable victim's group whose genuine, true small percentage of their existence was and remains dedicated to women's liberation is used as just another struggle to be taken advantage of for political gain and weaponization against the Left's political enemies.

Well women have a lot of time to make up for, over a century. Women have been suppressed for over a century in this country, and by the way still are. That was made abundantly clear in recent events.

By the way the GOP is way more divisive, and the Democrats are a lot more inclusive.

The OP says feminism, but her thread talks about Multiculturalism . Maybe the men she knows do not deserve the middle of the totem pole.

980x.jpg

First off, feminism is all about centuries of smoldering, branding hot orange revenge against the supposed ancient male 'Old Boy Network' Patriarchy—ironically enough, an idea implanted into the minds of women by radically leftist men post-Enlightenment. Secondly, militant feminism is both a pathway for atheists into the hallowed and hated most sacred Narthex's of male dominated Christianity, as well as being viewed as yet another American Left exploitable victim's group whose genuine, true small percentage of their existence was and remains dedicated to women's liberation is used as just another struggle to be taken advantage of for political gain and weaponization against the Left's political enemies.
Here in VT & NH I have noticed a very distinct trend toward women pastors, with this sort of conversational inference of dispersion when it's mentioned that a pastor is a male.

Well women have a lot of time to make up for, over a century. Women have been suppressed for over a century in this country, and by the way still are. That was made abundantly clear in recent events.

By the way the GOP is way more divisive, and the Democrats are a lot more inclusive.

The OP says feminism, but her thread talks about Multiculturalism . Maybe the men she knows do not deserve the middle of the totem pole.
Women are not oppressed they enjoy the same rights as men. This is fact and irrefutable.

This is why feminism is no longer about women or equality it is about misandry.

Recent events prove you wrong

Forum List

Back