Idaho Fish & Game Commish brags about shooting entire family of baboons

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
I consider the killing of giraffes and big cats an abomination. But killing and posing an entire family of primates including the baby? There's a special place in hell - RESIGN asshole.

<snips>

Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Africa with friends and colleagues when he returned last month, expecting they’d appreciate his success.

Instead, several former Fish and Game commissioners are pushing for his resignation — with a photo of a “family of baboons” that Fischer shot with a recurve bow prompting most of the outrage.

The first animals were four baboons shot by Fischer, which put that photo right at the top of his email. He wrote that his wife wanted to watch him hunt at first because it was her first trip to Africa. Fischer was making his third trip.

“So I shot a whole family of baboons,” Fischer wrote below a photo of him smiling while posing with the four baboons. “I think she got the idea quick.”

Steve Alder of Idaho for Wildlife, a pro-hunting group based in Lewiston, said Fischer’s photos were his primary concern with the email. Idaho’s hunter-education manual includes a section on respecting non-hunters. The manual includes this recommendation: “Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.”

“It’s everything we preach against in hunters education,” Alder said. “... It just sends the wrong signal.

“The biggest thing is the baboon thing. I was really troubled. That’s my biggest issue. He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap. You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”​

Full:

Fish and Game commissioner hunts ‘family of baboons’ in Africa, faces calls to resign

baboons%20with%20bars.jpg

I consider the killing of giraffes and big cats an abomination. But killing and posing an entire family of primates including the baby? There's a special place in hell - RESIGN asshole.

<snips>

Idaho Fish and Game Commissioner Blake Fischer shared photos of his guided hunting trip in Africa with friends and colleagues when he returned last month, expecting they’d appreciate his success.

Instead, several former Fish and Game commissioners are pushing for his resignation — with a photo of a “family of baboons” that Fischer shot with a recurve bow prompting most of the outrage.

The first animals were four baboons shot by Fischer, which put that photo right at the top of his email. He wrote that his wife wanted to watch him hunt at first because it was her first trip to Africa. Fischer was making his third trip.

“So I shot a whole family of baboons,” Fischer wrote below a photo of him smiling while posing with the four baboons. “I think she got the idea quick.”

Steve Alder of Idaho for Wildlife, a pro-hunting group based in Lewiston, said Fischer’s photos were his primary concern with the email. Idaho’s hunter-education manual includes a section on respecting non-hunters. The manual includes this recommendation: “Refrain from taking graphic photographs of the kill and from vividly describing the kill while within earshot of non-hunters.”

“It’s everything we preach against in hunters education,” Alder said. “... It just sends the wrong signal.

“The biggest thing is the baboon thing. I was really troubled. That’s my biggest issue. He killed the whole baboon family and you’ve got little junior laying there in mom’s lap. You just don’t do that. I hate wolves as much as anyone, but I’m not going to take a wolf family and put it on display and show the baby wolf.”​

Full:

Fish and Game commissioner hunts ‘family of baboons’ in Africa, faces calls to resign

Sick

<snips>

Full:

Sick
We say killing the unborn is sick. Your okay with that, but the killing of an animal. Lol, you people crack me up.

<snips>

Full:

Sick
We say killing the unborn is sick. Your okay with that, but the killing of an animal. Lol, you people crack me up.
You're okay with killing humans. Thoughts and prayers for all those unborn, adorable little inbreds. Hunting for sport is sick.

<snips>

Full:

Family?

<snips>

Full:

Sick
You're okay with killing humans. Thoughts and prayers for your unborn, those adorable little inbreds. Hunting for sport is sick.
Nice family attack. Reported.

<snips>

Full:

Sick
You're okay with killing humans. Thoughts and prayers for your unborn, those adorable little inbreds. Hunting for sport is sick.
Attacking all of the "unborn" is not family. You dipshit :rolleyes:

<snips>

Full:

Sick
Proven liar lies again.

Proven liar lies again.
^irony

<snips>

Full:

Sick
I am for life your for the killing of unborn babies. My son turned out to be a great guy. Sport hunting is a big money maker over there.

WTF do ANY of you need to go shoot wild animals for? I don't mean farmers and ranchers and someone with a coyote in their garage, I mean for sport?
Bunch of sick fuckers, no matter what you're shooting.

Elephant's foot converted into an ashtray. George Eastman House, Rochester NY.

I took one look at that and said to the docent, "He wasn't married, was he?"
No, he wasn't.

picture-10.png

Disgusting. Open up hunting along the Mexican border. If you want to kill entire families start there. Do some good.

Forum List

Back