“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

Can you speak specifically about the study or just in the most general way possible to confirm for all of us that you don't actually have a clue what you're talking about? 😄

You made a claim, I'm asking for proof, not more diatribe and commentary.

A pile of horse shit is a pile of horse shit, I don't need to dig into it to verify it's horse shit.

In any event brains being different is not an excuse to mutilate and drug kids.

Or let adult men compete with women.

Or demand actual lesbians fuck fake lesbians that still have their twig and berries. Or even the open would being called a "vagina"

A pile of horse shit is a pile of horse shit, I don't need to dig into it to verify it's horse shit.

In any event brains being different is not an excuse to mutilate and drug kids.

Or let adult men compete with women.

Or demand actual lesbians fuck fake lesbians that still have their twig and berries. Or even the open would being called a "vagina"
Listen why pretend to know what you're talking about when you clearly don't? And why pretend to be on the side of science and the American medical community when you clearly aren't? Acting that thirsty only helps to prove that deep down you know our tool (science) is the legitimate tool for discerning answers to these problems. Not your bigotry and demagoguery. Maybe try to not be so obviously ashamed of yourself. 😄

Listen why pretend to know what you're talking about when you clearly don't? And why pretend to be on the side of science and the American medical community when you clearly aren't? Acting that thirsty only helps to prove that deep down you know our tool (science) is the legitimate tool for discerning answers to these problems. Not your bigotry and demagoguery. Maybe try to not be so obviously ashamed of yourself. 😄

The German Medical Community was on the side of "science" in the 40's, and for that we got Mengele and the T4 Aktion program.

And skull measurements.

The only people that should be allowed to vote are property owners. Perhaps not exclusively real estate but substantial property.
Those who would rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on Paul's vote.
OK, let's take this one step further and say the number of votes one gets is determined by the value of the property owned.

The German Medical Community was on the side of "science" in the 40's, and for that we got Mengele and the T4 Aktion program.

And skull measurements.
We're not talking about the German medical community in the 40s we're talking about the American medical community of today. Your deflections are tired and uninspired.

We're not talking about the German medical community in the 40s we're talking about the American medical community of today. Your deflections are tired and uninspired.

Of course you aren't getting the point.

Your appeal to authority has no backing of understanding by you, because you don't want to understand, or you really are too stupid to understand.

Of course you aren't getting the point.

Your appeal to authority has no backing of understanding by you, because you don't want to understand, or you really are too stupid to understand.
You're not getting the point. Can you think of any important differences between Mengeles patients and an American doctors today you dumb Bingo? 😄

I'm a Conservative and the majority of the shit she wants are not Conservative ideals. They are a cartoon caricature of what a Lefty loon thinks a Conservative believes.

I think the trans crazed ones are every bit as terrible as Mengele.
But who cares what you think? You don't understand science. You don't understand logic because you don't understand what an appeal to authority is. I'm not saying believe someone because they're doctors. I'm saying these are the Doctors who's opinions I agree with and here's why. You can't even do that much. All you have for an argument is name calling. America doctors you disagree with are Nazis. Brilliant contribution there. 😄

But who cares what you think? You don't understand science. You don't understand logic because you don't understand what an appeal to authority is. I'm not saying believe someone because they're doctors. I'm saying these are the Doctors who's opinions I agree with and here's why. You can't even do that much. All you have for an argument is name calling. America doctors you disagree with are Nazis. Brilliant contribution there. 😄

I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, so I understand the actual scientific process far more than you do. This isn't science. It's sociology masquarading as science.

I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, so I understand the actual scientific process far more than you do. This isn't science. It's sociology masquarading as science.
Now who's appealing to authority? 😄 I don't care about your internet engineering degree you Simp. You obviously don't understand shit or you could refute the science with science rather than Godwining the entire American medical community.

Now who's appealing to authority? 😄 I don't care about your internet engineering degree you Simp. You obviously don't understand shit or you could refute the science with science rather than Godwining the entire American medical community.

I am giving my credentials, you can take them or leave them as you see fit.

Masters, accredited, licensed engineer.

Not the entire community, just the woke idiots.

I don't care about your credentials or your appeal to your authority.

Or you AD Hominems. Try a rational response mister engineer. 😄

Master's degree, know the terminology.

Not appealing to authority, just countering your rote run to quoting "science"

Master's degree, know the terminology.

Not appealing to authority, just countering your rote run to quoting "science"
Your degree isn't science, moron, it's an actual appeal to authority. What is the science underpinning your belief?

Your degree isn't science, moron, it's an actual appeal to authority. What is the science underpinning your belief?

It's Engineering, i.e. applied science. It means I get out and dirty with reality far more than the eggheads in the university labs.

Forum List

Back