President's approval rating hits 60%

I am waiting for my apology NY carbineer.

I am not looking at the 'wrong' data. I am citing the more demographically relevant data.

you are dishonest and speaking with you is a dead loss, this is the third time at least you've popped off and decided to get vulgar and fling around accusations etc.

hey, do what you will , but, thats why you never wind up maintaining a civil conversation, and I think you do it on purpose, you cannot even comprehend the English language or a simple poll, so when you get ownded, which hapens frequently you respond with strawman or vulgarity, which is tantamount to covering your ears and yelling blah blah blah...infantile.

go read the single sentence they typed at the top of that data set and questions starting on page 56, those q's were not for calc in the poll, thats why they were phrased very loosely, the data set to calc. that results in that 60% were from the chart I posted , from page 37.

your latest defense makes no sense, what you say you now cited for whatever reason has no bearing on the poll sampling as to the result they accrued, and used in their release, they over sampled dems, slice it anyway you like and that is a fact, period.

The best of winning an argument with a rightwing nut is that rightwing nut code of never being able to admit when you're wrong. I call it the icing on the cake.

So let me ask you this:

If the poll had been 33% Republican, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent, would you consider that a fair sampling?

I am not looking at the 'wrong' data. I am citing the more demographically relevant data.

you are dishonest and speaking with you is a dead loss, this is the third time at least you've popped off and decided to get vulgar and fling around accusations etc.

hey, do what you will , but, thats why you never wind up maintaining a civil conversation, and I think you do it on purpose, you cannot even comprehend the English language or a simple poll, so when you get ownded, which hapens frequently you respond with strawman or vulgarity, which is tantamount to covering your ears and yelling blah blah blah...infantile.

go read the single sentence they typed at the top of that data set and questions starting on page 56, those q's were not for calc in the poll, thats why they were phrased very loosely, the data set to calc. that results in that 60% were from the chart I posted , from page 37.

your latest defense makes no sense, what you say you now cited for whatever reason has no bearing on the poll sampling as to the result they accrued, and used in their release, they over sampled dems, slice it anyway you like and that is a fact, period.

The best of winning an argument with a rightwing nut is that rightwing nut code of never being able to admit when you're wrong. I call it the icing on the cake.

So let me ask you this:

If the poll had been 33% Republican, 33% Democrat, and 33% Independent, would you consider that a fair sampling?

The POLL wasn't conducted that way...was it?

Nice deflection Carbonated. NO Joy.

I am waiting for my apology NY carbineer.

There is no sentence of any relevance.

The FACT is they polled only 23% Liberals and 38% Conservatives, which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.

So let me ask you this:

The POLL wasn't conducted that way...was it?

Nice deflection Carbonated. NO Joy.

I wasn't asking you.

The FACT is they polled only 23% Liberals and 38% Conservatives, which is a perfectly acceptable ratio.

you need help, I am not even kidding.

Carbonated has needed help before he ever got here...from other boards...He's just dillusional.:cuckoo:

It's going to be fun watching the Republicans flounder.

The American people are starting to get it.

what color is it?

The only way the Republicans can win is through voter suppression.

That is why they are rushing voter ID bills through the state legislatures.

There is no evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support.

Do you really consider having to show a picture ID to vote evil?

Just asking.

Sucks being a dress size 14 huh?

Go suck a ding-dong. And shove a Twinkie up your ass

i wouldn't know about a size 14.

but how's that manziere treating you?

you really need to stop projecting your weight problems onto others. most of us know when to stop stuffing our faces.

unlike you. [r]ight, troll?

:thup:

I figured I was low-balling with a size 14, you fat bitch. Thanks for manning up to a larger size. Now, get on to munching that Supersized Big Mac fat-ass.

:eek: :lol:

he doesn't need 60% to get re-elected.

True. Americans have a habit of voting idiots into office.

i think perhaps it's time for the right to stop the meme that he's somehow an idiot. just because bush really WAS an idiot, doesn't mean that in some weird type of "i know you are, but what am i" thing, that obama is, too.

Bush had higher GPA's then Kerry, and I bet Obama too, only problem being is berry is paying millions to keep his hush hush, maybe that's because he never went.

Last edited:
i wouldn't know about a size 14.

but how's that manziere treating you?

you really need to stop projecting your weight problems onto others. most of us know when to stop stuffing our faces.

unlike you. [r]ight, troll?

:thup:

I figured I was low-balling with a size 14, you fat bitch. Thanks for manning up to a larger size. Now, get on to munching that Supersized Big Mac fat-ass.

Jillian....I think you hit a nerve with That One.

:lol:

Enter the black supremacist.

President Obama could be in the 20s and still beat the batch of losers the GnOP has put forth so far...

Yay. Great for our country. Let's re-float an absolute disaster just because the other side can't compete.

Meaning: The Dem's could oust this total fuck-up on their own.

But they won't. Too busy being about winning by hook or crook or give a damn about right and/or wrong.

Isn't that what capitalism is...Competition?

One wins, the other(s) loses.

Stop crying...MAN UP!

You didn't pay Bush that same courtesy. Hypocrite.

Actually i've just seen some Polls showing his bounce in the Polls is already pretty much gone. Probably the shortest Poll-bounce in Presidential History. His approval is not at 60%.

That's not a refutation. It's merely the kind of comment people make when they are at a loss for a refutation.

If 23% liberals, 38% conservatives is not a representative ratio, what is?

So let me ask you this:

Repeating the question for Trajan.

Bottom line is that poll is not in line with any other poll out there on the same subject. Something IS amiss with it. If this poll is where the left wants to hang their hat, it shows that they're being disengenuous.

His approval is not currently 60%. Most Polls i'm seeing have him well below that number. His Bin Laden bounce was surprisingly very minor & brief. He's hovering somewhere between 45 & 48% in approval rating. It really was the shortest-lived Poll-Bounce in Presidential History.

Yay. Great for our country. Let's re-float an absolute disaster just because the other side can't compete.

Meaning: The Dem's could oust this total fuck-up on their own.

But they won't. Too busy being about winning by hook or crook or give a damn about right and/or wrong.

Isn't that what capitalism is...Competition?

One wins, the other(s) loses.

Stop crying...MAN UP!

You didn't pay Bush that same courtesy. Hypocrite.
Prove it...whiner.

Record Poverty and Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices didn't die with Bin Laden. They're still here. The People are still suffering. He got his Bin Laden Poll-Bounce but it was small and brief.

Forum List

Back