Presidential Pardon Predictions ?

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
Bill Clinton granted 395 pardons during his presidency, comparable in number to other recent presidents. However, of that total 140 were issued on his final day in office. His final day pardon of financier Marc Rich, who had fled the country on tax evasion charges, immediately erupted in controversy. There were charges that emissaries of Rich had used personal influence and campaign contributions to win the pardon. Similar charges soon arose regarding other final day pardons, prompting calls for congressional hearings and action by federal prosecutors.

~Link~ Presidential Pardons

~Link~ List of people pardoned by a United States president - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any predicitions on who Bush will pardon before leaving office?

Doesn't matter, if Obama wins they''ll all be locked up, it's just a matter of time. I can't wait to see the silverspoon drunk go fetal in handcuffs, crying like a baby..I'll laugh my ass off.

Doesn't matter, if Obama wins they''ll all be locked up, it's just a matter of time. I can't wait to see the silverspoon drunk go fetal in handcuffs, crying like a baby..I'll laugh my ass off.

Your immaturity is showing. :doubt: I think Disney has a message board ... check it out.

Your immaturity is showing. :doubt: I think Disney has a message board ... check it out.

When you wish upon a star.....

rove_arrested.jpg

Wonder if it's the water in Texas..for some reason everyone who lives there is a pathological liar, weird.

Last edited:

While I have some concerns about Obama being from Chicago, thus far nothing really warrants concern that he will be popped for anything in the future... but who knows?

Forum List

Back