President Trumps tweets actually help his agenda

if you mean a scorched earth policy- the i say you are correct,little doggie.

How Trump's Tweets Actually Help His Agenda - Breitbart

He has shown from the beginning he is 100 steps ahead of the media and his enemies,I love it when he tweets because he stays in contact with his base and it TRULY pisses the media off that he can get THE TRUTH about what he said out there and their twisting and lying about the truth is shown in the light.
Trumps base is about 30% of voting America. Yeah, they love the hateful petty drama queen tweets, but to the rest of the world, it is a different story. It is the equivalent to how Trump supporters perceive the liberal "snowflakes".

The tweets do nothing to help his agenda, they are just making his presidency more and more into an immature joke and reenforcing the narrative that he doesn't process the character or temperament to hold the office of president

His agenda, perhaps, whatever that might be. Certainly not any rational one.

That article is a joke by the way. Do you really think the presidents actions and public approval doesn't have an impact on the congressional support of his policies? Of course it does. We are already seeing a break by many senators in the healthcare discussion, now we are seeing many more Reps speak out against his petty tweets... that's feeding division not unity in the Republican Party. They need unity to pass any conservative policy in congress. Doesn't look like that's gonna happen anytime soon.

As usual you don't read the link and do nothing more than talk out of your ass.Good Democrat!

i am not a (D). but any attempt at trump spin is worthy of mockery.

He has shown from the beginning he is 100 steps ahead of the media and his enemies,I love it when he tweets because he stays in contact with his base and it TRULY pisses the media off that he can get THE TRUTH about what he said out there and their twisting and lying about the truth is shown in the light.
Trumps base is about 30% of voting America. Yeah, they love the hateful petty drama queen tweets, but to the rest of the world, it is a different story. It is the equivalent to how Trump supporters perceive the liberal "snowflakes".

The tweets do nothing to help his agenda, they are just making his presidency more and more into an immature joke and reenforcing the narrative that he doesn't process the character or temperament to hold the office of president
And we see President Trump triggering snowflakes in a thread about him! Its not even a tweet...man you poor things are in for a LONGGGGGG 7.5 years!

Yeah apparently Rump's agenda is a crusade to establish that misogyny is not dead, that a 71-year old man can troll like a seven-year-old, and that everybody should have a clear idea of what Narcissistic Personality DIsorder (and mental illness generally) is all about.

It's also about Irony, given Melania's initiative on cyber-bullying.

And finally it's about making the United States of America into an international laughingstock by demonstrating that the "Ugly American" is not dead either.

Rumpie, yer doin' a helluva job.

As usual you don't read the link and do nothing more than talk out of your ass.Good Democrat!

It's Breitbart, dumbass. I don't waste my time on Trump's other personal media outlet, The National Enquirer, either.
Triggered AND scared of REAL news because so brainwashed by FAKE News like CNN and AP and MSNBC.

i am not a (D). but any attempt at trump spin is worthy of mockery.

And we see President Trump triggering snowflakes in a thread about him! Its not even a tweet...man you poor things are in for a LONGGGGGG 7.5 years!
Get a mirror man... you are talking about Trump triggering snowflakes by a tweet that he made after HE WAS triggered by a snowflake news anchor on MSNBC. Can't you see that? He is supposed to be the president... What a joke!

Breitbart is on drugs....or just delusional. Even Fox News knows that....and we all know Fox doesn't lie, amirite? :D

Fox News Poll: Voters say Trump's tweets hurting agenda
Few voters approve of President Trump’s tweeting, and most agree it’s making his job harder.

Seventy-one percent say the president’s tweets are hurting his agenda, according to the latest Fox News Poll. Just 17 percent see the tweets as helpful.

The poll was conducted Sunday through Tuesday evenings -- before a tweet by President Trump about MSNBC’s Mika Brzezinski received significant media coverage Thursday morning.

Related Image
1498761029023.jpg
Expand / Collapse

READ THE RESULTS OF THE LATEST FOX NEWS POLL

Do voters consider the president’s online posts official statements? Close call: 51 percent say yes vs. 45 percent no.

Overall, only 13 percent approve of Trump’s tweeting. It was 16 percent in March. Forty-six percent disapprove, while 39 percent take the middle ground and “wish he’d be more cautious.”

Among Republicans, 21 percent approve, while 59 percent would like Trump to be more careful with his tweets and 18 percent disapprove.

Related Image
1498761057806.jpg
Expand / Collapse

Majorities across the board say Trump’s tweets are hurting his agenda, although Democrats (87 percent) and independents (75 percent) are far more likely than Republicans (53 percent) to see it that way.

Over half of Democrats (59 percent) say the tweets are official presidential statements, while over half of Republicans say they aren’t (52 percent).

Related Image
1498761073597.jpg
Expand / Collapse

The Fox News poll is based on landline and cellphone interviews with 1,017 randomly chosen registered voters nationwide and was conducted under the joint direction of Anderson Robbins Research (D) and Shaw & Company Research (R) from June 25-27, 2017. The poll has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus three percentage points for all registered voters.

Last edited:
Liberals hate his tweets, because they can't slice up his words and edit them before giving them to the public.
Ummmm....Trump's tweets prove he's a petty, spoiled 71 year old brat. Not Presidential material.....but still better than Hillary! LOL

Waiting for President Pence to take over to save the RNC before the 2018 elections.

Liberals hate his tweets, because they can't slice up his words and edit them before giving them to the public.
Ummmm....Trump's tweets prove he's a petty, spoiled 71 year old brat. Not Presidential material.....but still better than Hillary! LOL

Waiting for President Pence to take over to save the RNC before the 2018 elections.
That's why God invented the 25th...

The key question is, "Who will be the new VP?"

We have elections in 2018 and 2020 to ponder about.

LMAO try it bitch. Not only would you have Pence as president but you faggots would never win another national election on top of faggoty democraps and cuckservatives having open season on them.

Telephone polls don't count. Republicans don't answer the phone to pollsters.
Only Internet polls count.

Forum List

Back