President Trumps tweets actually help his agenda

Liberals hate his tweets, because they can't slice up his words and edit them before giving them to the public.
Ummmm....Trump's tweets prove he's a petty, spoiled 71 year old brat. Not Presidential material.....but still better than Hillary! LOL

Waiting for President Pence to take over to save the RNC before the 2018 elections.
That's why God invented the 25th...
LMAO try it bitch. Not only would you have Pence as president but you faggots would never win another national election on top of faggoty democraps and cuckservatives having open season on them.
Nice brag, but the election in 2018 might come as a disappointment to you. Not because of me, but because most Americans are not fucking LW or RW lunatic assholes like many of those who post on this forum.

Liberals hate his tweets, because they can't slice up his words and edit them before giving them to the public.
Ummmm....Trump's tweets prove he's a petty, spoiled 71 year old brat. Not Presidential material.....but still better than Hillary! LOL

Waiting for President Pence to take over to save the RNC before the 2018 elections.
LMAO try it bitch. Not only would you have Pence as president but you faggots would never win another national election on top of faggoty democraps and cuckservatives having open season on them.
Are you for real?!? So when the pendulum swings back and Dems win the senate, house and/or White House and you are proven wrong... how are you going to spin it?

Are you for real?!? So when the pendulum swings back and Dems win the senate, house and/or White House and you are proven wrong... how are you going to spin it?
I'll be dead before that happens. LMAO

If you're not and it does happen... what's the reason? Will you say that you were wrong? Maybe realize you have an extremely biased and unrealistic point of view when it comes to politics?

If you're not and it does happen... what's the reason? Will you say that you were wrong? Maybe realize you have an extremely biased and unrealistic point of view when it comes to politics?
IF, if, if, if, if.
It's not going to happen.

IF, if, if, if, if.
It's not going to happen.
And if it does? Do you admit you were wrong or spin up some crazy excuse?

How Trump's Tweets Actually Help His Agenda - Breitbart

He has shown from the beginning he is 100 steps ahead of the media and his enemies,I love it when he tweets because he stays in contact with his base and it TRULY pisses the media off that he can get THE TRUTH about what he said out there and their twisting and lying about the truth is shown in the light.

The agenda of stupid?

Calm yourself, Princess, or you'll soil yourself again, getting so excited... oh, and, mind your manners in the presence of your betters... boy...

Your Fuhrer is clinically disturbed...

Ain't that what Ted Nugent said?

If Pence succeeded to the office, I'm sure there would be a lot of stuff he did that I disagreed with.

But one thing I'm reasonably sure of is that he wouldn't be up at 3:37 in the morning sending a torrent of juvenile whiny troll tweets because somebody called him out on having fake Time Magazine covers displayed around the world.

SMFH

He has shown from the beginning he is 100 steps ahead of the media and his enemies,I love it when he tweets because he stays in contact with his base and it TRULY pisses the media off that he can get THE TRUTH about what he said out there and their twisting and lying about the truth is shown in the light.
Straight from the "Ministry of Truth", "Herr Goebbels?"

The president’s Twitter wars, like the one that exploded this week with MSNBC hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski, also boost the conservative base. Not because the base condones what he says — many conservatives do not — but because when Trump alienates the media and the Democrats, he must rely more heavily on his supporters. That makes the party base immensely more powerful in defining the president’s agenda and keeping it focused.

What does that have to do with public policy. To some, it just means increased litigation.

Calm yourself, Princess, or you'll soil yourself again, getting so excited... oh, and, mind your manners in the presence of your betters... boy...

Man my trigger finger is getting itchy....

...Man my trigger finger is getting itchy....
giphy.gif

Your Führer is not a well man.

Based on your most recent feedback, above, the same can probably be said of you.

Back to the kiddie table, sweet-cheeks... you're not ready for Prime Time.

======================================================================

Thank God for the 25th...

This will be the first time it's been needed in connection with permanent mental incapacitation.

Pence is a genuine headache, but at least he's stable enough to take a crack at the job.

Last edited:

Disagreed Trump is a "Fuhrer", a Nazi or "clinically disturbed". He's simply a spoiled rich kid. He's correct about what he said on that bus:
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful [women]—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
That doesn't make it right, just or fair, it only means that our society allows shit like that to happen if a person is a celebrity, rich and/or powerful.

Man my trigger finger is getting itchy....
Are you going to assassinate anyone? Does their last name begin with a "T"?....or do you just plan on murdering some guy on an small, anonymous political forum?

if you mean a scorched earth policy- the i say you are correct,little doggie.
As usual you don't read the link and do nothing more than talk out of your ass.Good Democrat!

It's Breitbart, dumbass. I don't waste my time on Trump's other personal media outlet, The National Enquirer, either.
Triggered AND scared of REAL news because so brainwashed by FAKE News like CNN and AP and MSNBC.
You forgot Fox News, Breitbart and Infowars.

This is the Republican nightmare: Democrats Can Retake the House in 2018 Without Converting a Single Trump Voter

The RNC needs to get their act together and show results well before November 2018. They can't with Trump constantly derailing their agenda with his spoiled rich kid antics.

Because Breitbart says so? Lol
Being a disgusting pig is something only a deplorable can admire..
10% of DT's tweets have been about cable news people... more than our troops, Syria or the opioid crisis.
Wrap your tiny heads around that!

Trumps base is about 30% of voting America. Yeah, they love the hateful petty drama queen tweets, but to the rest of the world, it is a different story. It is the equivalent to how Trump supporters perceive the liberal "snowflakes".

The tweets do nothing to help his agenda, they are just making his presidency more and more into an immature joke and reenforcing the narrative that he doesn't process the character or temperament to hold the office of president
Was 30% of voting America. It's less now.

The Memo: Trump base shows signs of cracking
A new Reuters/IPSOS tracking poll, released Friday afternoon, showed the president with a job approval rating of 75 percent among Republicans.

Political professionals generally view it as worrying for any commander-in-chief if his approval ratings with his own party dip below 85 percent — and downright alarming if they go below 80 percent.

Donald Trump’s Base Is Shrinking
There’s been a considerable decline in the number of Americans who strongly approve of Trump, from a peak of around 30 percent in February to just 21 or 22 percent of the electorate now. (The decline in Trump’s strong approval ratings is larger than the overall decline in his approval ratings, in fact.) Far from having unconditional love from his base, Trump has already lost almost a third of his strong support. And voters who strongly disapprove of Trump outnumber those who strongly approve of him by about a 2-to-1 ratio, which could presage an “enthusiasm gap” that works against Trump at the midterms. The data suggests, in particular, that the GOP’s initial attempt (and failure) in March to pass its unpopular health care bill may have cost Trump with his core supporters.

Forum List

Back