President Trump's Threat to Destroy NK reminded me of something

I answered this above. Of course we could destroy NK. Not the point of the OP. THe point was the striking similarity to a cataclymically incorrect similar prediction years earlier. Never said he was lying just that he eminded me of Khrushchev.
Do you wear shoes? Hitler did too. You and Hitler are similar people.

Do you see how fucking stupid this comparison thing is?
Neither Hitler nor I made a speech at the UN threatening the demise of a foreign power. You don't think they are similar, I can live with that. They reminded me of each other. You, they didn't.
Your name is sooo appropriate. Talk about missing the point! :laugh:
More liberal attacks. Nothing to say substantively so just attack.

I won't attack you. I'm actually with you. I fully support a Non-Interventionist Foreign Policy. I'm a Ron Paul guy. But the reality is, Trump isn't making 'empty threats.' Taking Kim Jong-un out is do-able. And it may very well happen. I just deal in reality. I don't want more war, but i know it's inevitable.
I hear you. I never thought you were resorting to the liberal personal attacks of these other fellows. It is militarily doable but I'm not sure America would be seen as great if we do it proactively. It could set our influence back a hundred years if done incorrectly.

Does the OP honestly believe the US couldn't destroy North Korea? The only empty threats out there, are being made by the deranged North Korean leader. Trump could erase North Korea at the drop of a hat. And don't be surprised if it happens.
I answered this above. Of course we could destroy NK. Not the point of the OP. THe point was the striking similarity to a cataclymically incorrect similar prediction years earlier. Never said he was lying just that he eminded me of Khrushchev.

Yes, Khrushchev's threats were empty. He couldn't have destroyed the US without destroying his own country in the process. But Trump's threats are definitely not 'empty.' If i were Kim Jong-un, i would be very worried. His time could be up.
No they weren't empty really. He was stating what to him was a Marxist truth. If you've read Marx extensively I'm sure you understand.

Well, he did back down in the end. He knew he couldn't destroy the US without destroying his own nation in the process. That isn't the case with North Korea. The US could take Kim Jong-un out right now, with no real threat to the US. South Korea could definitely feel some pain, but the US wouldn't.

Does the OP honestly believe the US couldn't destroy North Korea? The only empty threats out there, are being made by the deranged North Korean leader. Trump could erase North Korea at the drop of a hat. And don't be surprised if it happens.

Yes, Khrushchev's threats were empty. He couldn't have destroyed the US without destroying his own country in the process. But Trump's threats are definitely not 'empty.' If i were Kim Jong-un, i would be very worried. His time could be up.
No they weren't empty really. He was stating what to him was a Marxist truth. If you've read Marx extensively I'm sure you understand.

Well, he did back down in the end. He knew he couldn't destroy the US without destroying his own nation in the process. That isn't the case with North Korea. The US could take Kim Jong-un out right now, with no real threat to the US. South Korea could definitely feel some pain, but the US wouldn't.
That's where we disagree I think. "No real threat to the Us" militarily to be sure. But a proactive strike with nukes would kill us geopolitically for a century. And the "some pain" in North Korea could be a million casualties. If America is to be great again we can't give up our moral leadership blithely. Maybe I'm biased because my first girlfriend in high school was Korean...

That's where we disagree I think. "No real threat to the Us" militarily to be sure. But a proactive strike with nukes would kill us geopolitically for a century. And the "some pain" in North Korea could be a million casualties. If America is to be great again we can't give up our moral leadership blithely. Maybe I'm biased because my first girlfriend in high school was Korean...

I hear ya, but North Korea just doesn't possess the capabilities to seriously challenge the US. It would be taken out pretty quickly. However, South Korea would likely suffer some very serious losses. But the US only uses the country as a Chess piece.

So, any South Korean losses are 'acceptable losses' as far as the US is concerned. Remember, it's a geopolitical Chess Match in the end. Several thousand South Koreans slaughtered, wouldn't bother the US very much. Life would go on. The Chess Match would go on. It's what Empire is all about.

I thought Bill Clinton handled this...what did I miss?

Same thing is going to happen with Iran. Obama's Iran deal is a fucking joke...as is the plane full of cash he sent there....holy shit.
I missed the part of my post mentioning Obama and Clinton (and both Bushes). Fortunately you were able to wedge in your broken record with very little effort. Not that I disagree with you, I just find the same posts over and over sort of boring.

Well, if you missed the part about Clinton, Bush, and Obama not taking care of this shit during their administrations, you are really ignorant on the issue and probably should STFU about it.

I hear ya, but North Korea just doesn't possess the capabilities to seriously challenge the US. It would be taken out pretty quickly. However, South Korea would likely suffer some very serious losses. But the US only uses the country as a Chess piece.

So, any South Korean losses are 'acceptable losses' as far as the US is concerned. Remember, it's a geopolitical chess match in the end. A few thousand South Koreans slaughtered, wouldn't bother the US very much. Life would go on. The chess match would go on.
I hesitate to sacrifice other people's lives for the greater good. One of them could be my former girlfriend...

Same thing is going to happen with Iran. Obama's Iran deal is a fucking joke...as is the plane full of cash he sent there....holy shit.
I missed the part of my post mentioning Obama and Clinton (and both Bushes). Fortunately you were able to wedge in your broken record with very little effort. Not that I disagree with you, I just find the same posts over and over sort of boring.

Well, if you missed the part about Clinton, Bush, and Obama not taking care of this shit during their administrations, you are really ignorant on the issue and probably should STFU about it.
Start another thread railing about how terrible they all are and leave your polemics out of this thread, which has no intent to talk about how bad they were. They were bad but you can't make every thread about them and expect to be taken seriously. Start another thread about them. You're really good about that.

So, any South Korean losses are 'acceptable losses' as far as the US is concerned. Remember, it's a geopolitical chess match in the end. A few thousand South Koreans slaughtered, wouldn't bother the US very much. Life would go on. The chess match would go on.
I hesitate to sacrifice other people's lives for the greater good. One of them could be my former girlfriend...

I'm with ya, but that's not how it works with Empires. And that's what we've become. We've become exactly what our Founding Fathers warned against. All Empires fall. And we won't be an exception. Do you honestly believe our powers-that-be care how many South Koreans are slaughtered? Trust me, they don't care at all. It's only about the geopolitical Chess Match. They'll take Kim Jong-un out, and they won't care how many South Koreans die in the process. That's the ugly reality. I wish it weren't, but it is.

Start another thread railing about how terrible they all are and leave your polemics out of this thread, which has no intent to talk about how bad they were. They were bad but you can't make every thread about them and expect to be taken seriously. Start another thread about them. You're really good about that.

Sorry to have ruined your North Korea thread by discussing North Korea.

You seem to know what's going on.

Sorry to have ruined your North Korea thread by discussing North Korea.

You seem to know what's going on.
No you weren't discussing North Korea at all. You were using North Korea to live in the past yet again and complain about people who are no longer relevant to anyone who really wants to make America great. That's your right of course. But frankly one trick ponies bore me. Especially when I generally agree with them. You turn yourself into a repetitive bad beat that fades into the background with the same points over and over. And you undermine what could be constructive and thoughtful dialogue by attempting to hijack it back to a weird fixation with incessant attacks on irrelevant people. Other than that I pretty much agree with you.

So, any South Korean losses are 'acceptable losses' as far as the US is concerned. Remember, it's a geopolitical Chess Match in the end. Several thousand South Koreans slaughtered, wouldn't bother the US very much. Life would go on. The Chess Match would go on. It's what Empire is all about.
Im going to have to disagree with you. South korean losses aren't acceptable; in fact, they are the ONLY reason NK isn't being bombed into oblivion right now.

Trump can actually back up his threat to North Korea. It can be done. And done pretty quickly.
And then what? You think China will appreciate the radioactive fall out blowing their way? South Korea too?

No one said the US would use nukes, we don't need nukes to destroy NK...

China won't off the fucker, but S. Korea might, I hear they're putting together a unit to do it.

Trump can actually back up his threat to North Korea. It can be done. And done pretty quickly.
And then what? You think China will appreciate the radioactive fall out blowing their way? South Korea too?

More debunked far left religious dogma thinking Trump is going to "nuke" NK.

We do not need "nuke" to destroy that country.

China is against it as they do not want to have to deal with the refugees, just like Russia doe snot want to deal with refugees.

Silly far left drones!

Hillary proves why she would have made a horrible f*ing President...

Clinton Slams Trump's UNGA Speech As 'Dark, Dangerous'

"“I thought it was very dark, dangerous, not the kind of message that the leader of the greatest nation in the world should be delivering,” the failed presidential candidate said."

Benghazi showed how Hillary works - when an enemy calls for the assassination of your Ambassador and promises to attack you on the anniversary of 9/11/01, she doesn't believe in taking it seriously, doesn't believe in taking precautions, does not believe in getting prepared not only to defend against the attack but to strike back at the enemy who would launch an attack against us, and does not believe in getting Americans out of harm's way before the promised attack.

She prefers, based on her actions, to ignore the threat (which is what Barry did with North Korea), to weaken ourselves, and wait for the attack. Instead of retribution she believes in 1st covering up all decisions and actions taken that could be considered failures, errors in judgment, on her part in order to save her own political career...and in the end NOT holding anyone who murders Americans accountable.

-- Obama and Hillary spent a year finding the 'Mastermind behind Benghazi', who had been hiding pool-side somewhere in the Middle East giving interviews for Muslim media. They made sure the headlines touted they had captured the 'Mastermind behind the Benghazi terrorist attack' ... and then not much later quietly released him ... holding no one accountable for the terrorist attack that needlessly killed 4 Americans, to include the 1st US Ambassador to be murdered in over 30 years.

Their response to an act of war / a terrorist attack was to lie, call it a protest over a video, threaten to arrest an American film-maker for exercising his Constitutional Right of Free Speech, publicly arrest a scapegoat, and privately set him free.

Barry made the US weak enough. Hillary would have been worse.

It also happened at the UN. "We will bury you."

Good God! I'm not the only one! I would thinking..."Someone just give him a shoe!"

I was just thinking the same thing.

But pino trump is different in that he really wants to nuke something. Doesn't matter or why. He said he loves war, he loves debt and he said wants to use nukes.

I believe he will use nukes of, of all places, N Korea. I believe he is that stupid and that crazy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Of course Trump's speech reminded YOU of THIS....

You know what it did NOT remind me of?

View attachment 150277
"Hey, look...let's forget that whole 'Red
Line' thing. It wasn't even MY 'Red Line'.
It was the WORLD'S 'Red Line'...and we
really didn't even mean it. I was just saying
that it would be NICE if President Assad
saw fit to stop gassing his own people
sometime in the near future. That's all.
So, let's just forget the whole 'Red Line'
thing, ok?! Ok. Thanks."

Could not be more different. President Obama in intellectual gent, educated, well informed, responsible, careful, measured, always considered his words before speaking, actually put the US first, did not bray, bluster, make an ass of himself and Obama worked for peace.

The cheeto with the very small hands wants kill innocent people.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Of course Trump's speech reminded YOU of THIS....

You know what it did NOT remind me of?

View attachment 150277
"Hey, look...let's forget that whole 'Red
Line' thing. It wasn't even MY 'Red Line'.
It was the WORLD'S 'Red Line'...and we
really didn't even mean it. I was just saying
that it would be NICE if President Assad
saw fit to stop gassing his own people
sometime in the near future. That's all.
So, let's just forget the whole 'Red Line'
thing, ok?! Ok. Thanks."

Well, since the hate crowd wants to hijack this thread into more bleating about Obama and Hillary, it also occurs to me that the last time someone shook up the UN like President Trump was more recently than Nikita.

Im going to have to disagree with you. South korean losses aren't acceptable; in fact, they are the ONLY reason NK isn't being bombed into oblivion right now.

The US Government cares about the US Government only. What it decides on North Korea, will have nothing to do with South Korea. The US merely uses South Korea as a Chess Piece in the grand geopolitical Chess Match. South Korea is a US Puppet. It is what it is.

Forum List

Back