A reminder of facts

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
In the 2016 election and Hillary losing the press and announcers all said the polls were wrong and couldn't figure it out what happened.

The FACT is that in all the battleground States that Hillary lost she got almost EXACTLY what the polls said she would get. Most polls had her at 46 to 48 percent but had Trump at 39 or 42 percent. That left about 8 to 10 percent unaccounted for. And when election day rolled around those uncounted voters went heavily for Trump.

The polls only got it wrong in regards the undecided vote and I suspect that was because they were padding the results. In previous elections the unaccounted vote was much smaller and less of a factor. It was the decider in the 2016 election. And it was because the pollsters ignored the fact they had such a large number of undecided that could swing the election.

In the 2016 election and Hillary losing the press and announcers all said the polls were wrong and couldn't figure it out what happened.

The FACT is that in all the battleground States that Hillary lost she got almost EXACTLY what the polls said she would get. Most polls had her at 46 to 48 percent but had Trump at 39 or 42 percent. That left about 8 to 10 percent unaccounted for. And when election day rolled around those uncounted voters went heavily for Trump.

The polls only got it wrong in regards the undecided vote and I suspect that was because they were padding the results. In previous elections the unaccounted vote was much smaller and less of a factor. It was the decider in the 2016 election. And it was because the pollsters ignored the fact they had such a large number of undecided that could swing the election.
Why are you still obsessing over last november? Have the ensuing months been that humiliating for you?

• Banned
I am not obsessed obsessed would be still claiming that the election was stolen or that the Russians somehow swayed the election for Trump. Hillary refuses to accept she lost and she blames everyone but herself for it. And the democrats and their lap dog media press are busy trying to commit treason and fraud against a sitting President.

Why are you still obsessing over last november? Have the ensuing months been that humiliating for you?

1295180.png

I am not obsessed obsessed would be still claiming that the election was stolen or that the Russians somehow swayed the election for Trump. Hillary refuses to accept she lost and she blames everyone but herself for it. And the democrats and their lap dog media press are busy trying to commit treason and fraud against a sitting President.
You'll be okay :itsok:

You'll be okay :itsok:
Life is hard when you are stupid. It's even harder when you are a Democrat.

Holy shot you imbeciles still going with this? By the last weekend polls had the race within the margin of error .

Comparing polls from the summer with polls from November is stupid.

well yea, the polls missed the mark on white working class.
But it doesnt change the fact that Trump lost the popular vote by the widest margin of any US president.

Correct! If you count the illegal votes. But then again, no president has ever been elected by the popular vote and never will be as long as the Electoral College is the engine that elects POTUS.

New Topics

Forum List

Back