President Trump's Threat to Destroy NK reminded me of something

It needed to be said. Now to blow their ass up.
Hope it works out better for President Trump than it did for Nikita. He ended up being seen, historically, as a clown. A clown subjected to a purge.

Hope it works out better for President Trump than it did for Nikita. He ended up being seen, historically, as a clown. A clown subjected to a purge.

Do you deny that we have the military capability to turn NK into a huge wasteland if they actually attacked us?

Seems to me that Trump was merely telling the truth.

I still believe a single drone could end the North Korea problem. Kim Jong Un is a paranoid maniac. When he took power we were constantly hearing about him disappearing people and making his power circle smaller and smaller. How many people would we have to kill? 20? 30? There's no way that once Kim and his boys are dead their starving subordinates decide they want to fight. Especially if we start dropping food aid with American flags on it.

I still believe a single drone could end the North Korea problem. Kim Jong Un is a paranoid maniac. When he took power we were constantly hearing about him disappearing people and making his power circle smaller and smaller. How many people would we have to kill? 20? 30? There's no way that once Kim and his boys are dead their starving subordinates decide they want to fight.

I was listening to the radio last week where they were interviewing some expert on the subject; I forget his name now. But his claim is that the citizens of NK have no idea what this guy is up to. He has torture camps, he's locked people up and made them disappear, he's killed many citizens there, but the people are simply unaware.

He said his strategy to control NK (if he were President) would be to threaten the little imp of informing his people what he's really about, and they will get rid of him.

Blackmail is good in some instances I guess.

Do you deny that we have the military capability to turn NK into a huge wasteland if they actually attacked us?

Seems to me that Trump was merely telling the truth.
Nope. No denial here. Not. My point though.

Interestingly, Nikita was telling the truth as dictated by historical materialism. He was Well schooled in Marxist theory and Was stating what the theory said Was the ultimate Conclusion of capitalism.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does the OP honestly believe the US couldn't destroy North Korea? The only empty threats out there, are being made by the deranged North Korean leader. Trump could erase North Korea at the drop of a hat. And don't be surprised if it happens.

Un grew accustomed to being patronized by Obama. But this level of provocative challenge is an opportunity for the CIA to covertly promote his assassination. There must be more than one person close to Un who isn't fanatically loyal and/or nuts, who has a family he loves and wishes to protect, and who is willing to make a bold move to seize power.

Does the OP honestly believe the US couldn't destroy North Korea? The only empty threats out there, are being made by the deranged North Korean leader. Trump could erase North Korea at the drop of a hat. And don't be surprised if it happens.
I answered this above. Of course we could destroy NK. Not the point of the OP. THe point was the striking similarity to a cataclymically incorrect similar prediction years earlier. Never said he was lying just that he eminded me of Khrushchev.

Un grew accustomed to being patronized by Obama. But this level of provocative challenge is an opportunity for the CIA to covertly promote his assassination. There must be more than one person close to Un who isn't fanatically loyal and/or nuts, who has a family he loves and wishes to protect, and who is willing to make a bold move to seize power.

My gut-feeling is, China and the US will work out some sort of deal to take the North Korean leader out. I don't believe Mr. Un is long for this world. That's my take anyway. Stay tuned.

Yes it was all Obamas fault. No other President ever adopted. Policy of "wait Kim out." It was only Obama.

My gut-feeling is, China and the US will work out some sort of deal to take the North Korean leader out. I don't believe Mr. Un is long for this world. That's my take anyway. Stay tuned.
Not in China's interest to do so.

I answered this above. Of course we could destroy NK. Not the point of the OP. THe point was the striking similarity to a cataclymically incorrect similar prediction years earlier. Never said he was lying just that he eminded me of Khrushchev.

Trump can actually back up his threat to North Korea. It can be done. And done pretty quickly.

Not in China's interest to do so.

Maybe, maybe not? Trump could ease his tough stance on China's very questionable trade practices. Remember, in the end it's always all about the money. Mr. Un better watch his back.

New Topics

Forum List

Back