President Trump to speak soon

At least he isn't sniffing the children
creep donald daughter 1.jpg

creep donald daughter 2.jpg

Yeah... Trump's responses...great..

"Now the poor guy, you gotta see this guy," he continued, before launching into an apparent impression of Mr Kovaleski, waving his arms around with his hands at an odd angle.

"Uhh I don't know what I said. Uhh I don't remember. He's going like 'I don't remember. Maybe that's what I said.'"
Mr Kovaleski has arthrogryposis, a condition that affects the movement of joints and is noticeable in his right arm and hand.

When he gets messed with, he messes in return. If elected he legitimately can have files if he chooses to do so, thick ones on near every media/entertainer/politicians/etc. person that messed with him. He can get their families with all of the dirt. That is the nation we are now. And we were that long before Trump. It will be fun to see it returned. Jimmy Kimmell whining because of Aaron Rodgers. Kimmel has destroyed many people and has gotten people killed with actually helping all the riots with his venom.

Sorry, liberals are a minority.

Yep. Dems are a minority, just like Republicans. It is only Independents, smart enough to know, neither of the two parties have the answer anymore, even most of the time. I view all party supporters in the electorate (not those in office) as suckers. Obviously, if in office, being a party supporter has perks.

Most of us wish he would shut the fk up and have, for years.
Isn't it interesting to imagine how Trump will react if one of the other candidates comes up against him in a debate!

Imagine the ammunition Haley or one of the others could bring with them!

Is it possible for a one on one to develop?

Surely not with Biden! That's the reason why something big is going to happen to upset the apple cart.

Keep your powder dry.

Yep. Dems are a minority, just like Republicans. It is only Independents, smart enough to know, neither of the two parties have the answer anymore, even most of the time.
That's in the world of dreams my friend.
But it sure does sound good when you promote the idea!

Isn't it interesting to imagine how Trump will react if one of the other candidates comes up against him in a debate!

Imagine the ammunition Haley or one of the others could bring with them!

Is it possible for a one on one to develop?

Surely not with Biden! That's the reason why something big is going to happen to upset the apple cart.

Keep your powder dry.
He will run from that situation as long as possible.

That's in the world of dreams my friend.
But it sure does sound good when you promote the idea!
No. Recent polling shows people that identified as Dem or Rep, were each as 27%, while those that identified as Independent were at 43%, according to Gallop and I have seen no other polls to dispute it.

Forum List

Back