Woman Charged With Poisoning Toddler

It doesn't end in America. There is no emphasis on solutions that could even maintain the situation at the present levels.

Blacks are turning to desperate and inhuman solutions because they no longer have anything to lose.

This all speaks well for the idea of armed vigilante gangs. (paramilitary)

Some people like to excuse marginal behavior. I say cull the fuckers out.
The moderators don't necessarily need to react to this, but they should at least register in their minds for when they need act to stop the 'over the top' infractions.

Behaviour seems to have taken a turn for the worst today.

There have always been monsters who do horrendous things, and I suppose there always will be.

Yeah, but twice two days in a row with crimes against children is extremely sad.
Those are the ones we know about. It is a messed up world. The best a typical person can do is always be kind and lead with example. One can not let sadness seap in. There will always be sad stories. You may not always have a chance to make a good example. I try to be iron plated about such things. I wanna be present and thoughtful when given the chance to be amongst a lived one. Sadness , fear and anger spread. Even if I feel it I try not to show it. One time I was coming back from a fishing charter. Experienced 10 and 12 for waves. My passengers were scared out their minds. I acted as just another day at the office but believe me my butt was puckered and felt the stress.

Yesterday I was just reading about people who were charged with raping toddlers. When does it end? 😞
You understand that this kind of behavior is very much the exception, right?

Generalizing that this signifies some child-harm fad is absolutely ridiculous.

Once the lady lifers find out why this monster is in their faces, most likely there might be one less monster in the world then...unless they are no different compared to her. In that case, they could all gang up on one another. Then the taxpayer problems will be solved. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back