President Trump to have Air Force One repainted

This is just one more indication of how deranged the left is. There is nothing to slight for them to get hysterical over.

And you need to learn the difference between getting hysterical and poking fun at someone or something.

In the mind of the partisan hacks, there is no difference. You either sniff Trump’s ass like they do or you are a hysterical hater.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
yea and lord knows there are no hysterical haters out there to give that thought process merit.

kinda like you however. if i don't hate trump at every turn and attack at least 4x daily, i'm a trumper.

There are partisan hacks on both sides, you just happen to be on the Trump side.

Ugly? You don't like the State Blue? You know it was President John F. Kennedy in 1962 who was responsible for Air Force One being painted State Blue, in 1962 they decide to replace the President Eisenhower Boeing 707's and the aircraft the USAF purchased was two Boeing C-137 Stratoliners and originally they were supposed to be painted in the livery of Red and Metallic Gold this was the HORRENDOUS colour scheme that the United States Air Force had chosen (Red and Metallic Gold would look very CHEAP, the USAF obviously do not have a CLUE about pleasing Aesthetics), JFK did not like the look of this, he asked the Industrial Designer Raymond Loewry to think of a different colour scheme and Loewry chose State Blue, White and also Cyan which is a greenish pale blue and so this is what was agreed on, Raymond Loewry designed many famous other Logos and famous colour schemes during the 20th Century see the below link to Raymond Loewry for his other famous designs.

The below is a Boeing C-137 Stratoliner VC-137C SAM 26000 aka Air Force One from 1962 (the second identical Boeing C-137 Stratoliner was VC-SAM 27000), the livery is very attractive, State Blue and White and Cyan (where U.S. Air Force and the Seal are), this aircraft was Designated Air Force One from 1962-1998 so it was the Air Force One of JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Clinton:

9797.jpg

Boeing C-137 Stratoliner - Wikipedia

View attachment 205506

Raymond Loewy - Wikipedia

Before the JFK 1962 Raymond Loewry colour redesign, the below is what the Air Force One colour scheme looked like, it also was a different plane, I think the below is the VC-137 SAM 970 or the VC-137 SAM 972 both were two of three Boeing 707's that President Dwight Eisenhower had used during the 1950s, this below picture shows JFK and Jackie-O getting off the plane what date I do not know except it has to be BEFORE August 10 1962 because on August 10 1962 the new Boeing C-137 Stratoliner VC-137C SAM 26000 with the livery of State Blue, White and Cyan made it's Maiden Flight, I add that the below colour scheme is also attractive:

wtlwOHo.jpg

I'm not big on the baby blue either.
But then who else could still appear menacing in baby blue other than the U.S.?

Why the fuck would you want the President's transport vehicle --- arguably a symbol of the nation --- to be "menacing"? You starting a war next week?

That what you want your country to be known for ---- being a "menace"? :wtf:

The very presence of AF1 is menacing.
It portrays the absolute power of America and the ability to apply whatever pressure around the world we so choose.
Call it the calm before the Carrier Strike Group.

Meh.....both my Mother and Father were alcoholics.
Cry me a river.

You are the one that started the whole sympathy shit. Fact is, we don't live in a vacuum, and the fact you think we do just shows you have a lack of empathy.

There's some truth to that.
No I really dont have empathy for them. They get free food from the government,they can get their lazy asses out of bed and make their kids breakfast and lunch or have their kids removed from the home.

The majority of those that get food stamps WORK. They aren't lazy.

How many of them go to work before their kids go to school?
And whats to stop them from making their kids lunch or breakfast the night before?
Stop making excuses for near do wells.

Even if they made their breakfast before they went to work at night, there is no one there making sure they eat it... and even if they make their lunch for them to take to school, there is no one there making sure they remember to take it.

Quit trying to think like a fucking adult and start thinking like a kid, which is who we are actually talking about.

And sadly you seemed to skip over the point of saving $1.6 billion in one place to waste it in another isn't actually saving any money, but of course you are more ok with Trump wasting it, then for it actually going to do some good.

If they dont eat it why would they eat the school lunch?

And where would this 1.6 be wasted?

The sad part is that Trumpy will probably not be around long enough to use his newly decorated toy.

Careful with the threats, sonny. Secret Service is monitoring leftist websites.

That's not a threat... when he was negotiating the cost of the planes and asking about changing the decor of the plane, they said the new ones won't be put into service until 2021 or later. So Trump might not be around to even use the plane he is working so hard to change.
He will be president till 2024.

Ugly? You don't like the State Blue? You know it was President John F. Kennedy in 1962 who was responsible for Air Force One being painted State Blue, in 1962 they decide to replace the President Eisenhower Boeing 707's and the aircraft the USAF purchased was two Boeing C-137 Stratoliners and originally they were supposed to be painted in the livery of Red and Metallic Gold this was the HORRENDOUS colour scheme that the United States Air Force had chosen (Red and Metallic Gold would look very CHEAP, the USAF obviously do not have a CLUE about pleasing Aesthetics), JFK did not like the look of this, he asked the Industrial Designer Raymond Loewry to think of a different colour scheme and Loewry chose State Blue, White and also Cyan which is a greenish pale blue and so this is what was agreed on, Raymond Loewry designed many famous other Logos and famous colour schemes during the 20th Century see the below link to Raymond Loewry for his other famous designs.

The below is a Boeing C-137 Stratoliner VC-137C SAM 26000 aka Air Force One from 1962 (the second identical Boeing C-137 Stratoliner was VC-SAM 27000), the livery is very attractive, State Blue and White and Cyan (where U.S. Air Force and the Seal are), this aircraft was Designated Air Force One from 1962-1998 so it was the Air Force One of JFK, LBJ, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Clinton:

9797.jpg

View attachment 205506

Before the JFK 1962 Raymond Loewry colour redesign, the below is what the Air Force One colour scheme looked like, it also was a different plane, I think the below is the VC-137 SAM 970 or the VC-137 SAM 972 both were two of three Boeing 707's that President Dwight Eisenhower had used during the 1950s, this below picture shows JFK and Jackie-O getting off the plane what date I do not know except it has to be BEFORE August 10 1962 because on August 10 1962 the new Boeing C-137 Stratoliner VC-137C SAM 26000 with the livery of State Blue, White and Cyan made it's Maiden Flight, I add that the below colour scheme is also attractive:

wtlwOHo.jpg

Why the fuck would you want the President's transport vehicle --- arguably a symbol of the nation --- to be "menacing"? You starting a war next week?

It portrays the absolute power of America and the ability to apply whatever pressure around the world we so choose.

Clearly you have deep-seated authoritarian asskick problems.

See your doctor.

And I'll thank you to not fuck up my next international travel before I embark on it.

You are the one that started the whole sympathy shit. Fact is, we don't live in a vacuum, and the fact you think we do just shows you have a lack of empathy.

No I really dont have empathy for them. They get free food from the government,they can get their lazy asses out of bed and make their kids breakfast and lunch or have their kids removed from the home.

And whats to stop them from making their kids lunch or breakfast the night before?

Even if they made their breakfast before they went to work at night, there is no one there making sure they eat it... and even if they make their lunch for them to take to school, there is no one there making sure they remember to take it.

Quit trying to think like a fucking adult and start thinking like a kid, which is who we are actually talking about.

And sadly you seemed to skip over the point of saving $1.6 billion in one place to waste it in another isn't actually saving any money, but of course you are more ok with Trump wasting it, then for it actually going to do some good.

Why would they eat the lunch that is set down in front of them instead of the one they forgot at home? Is that really your question?

9797.jpg

View attachment 205506

wtlwOHo.jpg

Clearly you have deep-seated authoritarian asskick problems.

See your doctor.

And I'll thank you to not fuck up my next international travel before I embark on it.

No...I along with the rest of the world understand the projection of power.

Why would they eat the lunch that is set down in front of them instead of the one they forgot at home? Is that really your question?

If their mother makes them lunch everyday and they continue to leave it at home what does that say about the kid and the mother?

You're just lying.

It was the Obama administration that cut back on the portions in school lunches, causing many kids to go to classes hungry. They also replaced milk with "fat-free milk", which is what is left of milk after the manufacturer extracts the vast majority of the nutrients out of it for use in other products. Manufacturers love this because they can sell the milk twice, thus making much more profit, at the expense of the taxpayers and children's health.

The Obama administration also allowed meat to be replaced with animal fodder, which contains endocrine disruptors, in the school lunches. They take the toxic waste of the soybean oil industry and put it in school lunches.

It is very unhealthy for kids to consume that crap.

You aren't even talking about the same fucking thing.

Trump got rid of free lunches for poor kids.

Obama simply tried to make lunches more nutritious. Obama fucked up... Trump is just heartless.

More pathetic lies. You just can't help yourself. Fucking idiot.

School lunch programs were not eliminated. Lie after fucking lie from douche bag libs.

It IS Trump's position. It is what he put in his budget.

'Outrageous': expert slams White House for denying school meals' link to learning

I dont know about anyone else but I never went to a school that offered breakfast for free and we did just fine.
And why would you need free breakfast for a kid who's parents are already on food stamps?
Are the parents such lazy fucks that they cant make their kid breakfast or lunch even when the food is free?

So there are jobs out there for everyone? All jobs pay enough to pay all the bills and be able to eat a healthy meal? How many parents are working multiple jobs and can't even be there in the morning to make sure their kids are eating before they go to school?

Not all people can be like you where you brag about throwing away more food per month than some spend on an entire family.
There will always be people that are less off than others.whatnis your point?

Try doing research. There are two new planes coming off the line at boeing. He is suggesting that the current paint scheme designed in 1960 be updated. He is not suggesting repainting the current plane.

The same paint scheme has been used by Presidents over several generations. Trump only wants to change the plane scheme so that he can say he did it, not because it needs to be done. The new planes won't even be ready for him to use before he leaves office.
And you have spoken to him to know that's why he wants to do it? There is nothing wrong with changing the paint scheme. Truman, Eisenhower and JFK had different paint schemes. What's the big deal?

What's the big deal? It's unneeded. If you think it is the same as giving any other plane a new paint job you are quite mistaken. Air Force One is not your ordinary jetliner.

Trump worked to take away the free lunch program from poor kids, yet wants to spend money for shit like this.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

I recall that Rump also couldn't afford to --- or couldn't be bothered to --- keep his own plane's registration up to date.

That's probably why part of the tax cuts included private planes.
Please post the part that supports private planes.

And you have spoken to him to know that's why he wants to do it? There is nothing wrong with changing the paint scheme. Truman, Eisenhower and JFK had different paint schemes. What's the big deal?

What's the big deal? It's unneeded. If you think it is the same as giving any other plane a new paint job you are quite mistaken. Air Force One is not your ordinary jetliner.

Trump worked to take away the free lunch program from poor kids, yet wants to spend money for shit like this.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

It was the Obama administration that cut back on the portions in school lunches, causing many kids to go to classes hungry. They also replaced milk with "fat-free milk", which is what is left of milk after the manufacturer extracts the vast majority of the nutrients out of it for use in other products. Manufacturers love this because they can sell the milk twice, thus making much more profit, at the expense of the taxpayers and children's health.

The Obama administration also allowed meat to be replaced with animal fodder, which contains endocrine disruptors, in the school lunches. They take the toxic waste of the soybean oil industry and put it in school lunches.

Obama simply tried to make lunches more nutritious. Obama fucked up... Trump is just heartless.
You are simply lying. Trump did not get rid of free lunches for poor kids, jackass.

It is in Trump, Mulavany, and Devos' budget. Unless you have forgotten, the U.S. is still not running on an annual budget. In fact Trump is threatening to shut down the government again in September if he doesn't get his way.
It didn’t run on an annual budget for years under Obama.Did you have a problem with that? The budget isn’t the issue in any organization, it’s the balance sheet that counts.

The same paint scheme has been used by Presidents over several generations. Trump only wants to change the plane scheme so that he can say he did it, not because it needs to be done. The new planes won't even be ready for him to use before he leaves office.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.

I recall that Rump also couldn't afford to --- or couldn't be bothered to --- keep his own plane's registration up to date.

That's probably why part of the tax cuts included private planes.
Please post the part that supports private planes.

Republican tax plan extends tax break to private jet owners

Golf course owners also got tax breaks. Kind of convenient huh?

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/d...de-a-loophole-benefitting-golf-course-owners/

Try doing research. There are two new planes coming off the line at boeing. He is suggesting that the current paint scheme designed in 1960 be updated. He is not suggesting repainting the current plane.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

Please show us all when and how he got rid of free lunches for poor kids.

THAT'S THE PROBLEM.
You're just lying.

You are simply lying. Trump did not get rid of free lunches for poor kids, jackass.

It is in Trump, Mulavany, and Devos' budget. Unless you have forgotten, the U.S. is still not running on an annual budget. In fact Trump is threatening to shut down the government again in September if he doesn't get his way.
It didn’t run on an annual budget for years under Obama.Did you have a problem with that? The budget isn’t the issue in any organization, it’s the balance sheet that counts.

That's what happens when you have a Democrat President and a Republican Congress. Trump has a Republican Congress. He has no excuses.

Forum List

Back