President Trump puts on a great show at Daytona 500

God, Family and Country......yep!!

"Pure American Glory"................yep.

Greg

I think I’m going to barf...though, I always look forward to seeing Melania.

NASCAR has a history of racism.
Trump should feel right at home.
I believe President Trump would like to be included in your celebrations. But you discarded him from the beginning. Separating his rhetoric that is now worse then street talk to his positive actions towards minorities is something that can not be denied. That pesky "R" next to his name just keeps bothering you. Progs use people until they are a dried out husk. There by nature has to be losers and there are plenty. The real trickle down theory in Prog definition is that the closer to the top they are, the more goodies they get. The further away, well you see there are people who are not in the winners circle and never will be even with the most massive transfer of wealth in human history to be more inclusive. Medical care is now heading that way. They just have to sell it to the people in some way. Frankly we need several times the money then what we have to make nirvana. And we keep adding agendas and more money to those agendas with expensive programs.

White People = Racsim

If anyone disagree just ask Billyboom to explain because gawd knows he agree with it while also being white...
I'm white?
Driving a car is racist? Really?

IM2 as the board's negro expert, please explain how driving a car is racist

Thank you
Did I say driving a car is racist?
Hahahaha.
Too funny.
Might wanna check the definition of Nascar sometime.

NASCAR has a definition? Please enlighten us.

The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing

The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is an American auto racing sanctioning and operating company that is best known for stock-car racing.[1] Its three largest or National series are the NASCAR Cup Series, the Xfinity Series, and the Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. Regional series include the ARCA Menards Series' East and West, the Whelen Modified Tour, NASCAR Pinty's Series, NASCAR Whelen Euro Series, and NASCAR PEAK Mexico Series. NASCAR sanctions over 1,500 races at over 100 tracks in 48 US states as well as in Canada, Mexico, and Europe. NASCAR has presented races at the Suzuka and Motegi circuits in Japan, and the Calder Park Thunderdome in Australia.[2] NASCAR also ventures into eSports via the PEAK Antifreeze NASCAR iRacing Series and a sanctioned ladder system on that title.

The privately owned company was founded by Bill France Sr. in 1948,[3] and Jim France has been CEO since August 6, 2018.[4] The company's headquarters is in Daytona Beach, Florida.[5] Internationally, its races are broadcast on television in over 150 countries.[6]

NASCAR - Wikipedia

White People = Racsim

If anyone disagree just ask Billyboom to explain because gawd knows he agree with it while also being white...
I'm white?

Thank you
Hahahaha.
Too funny.

The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is an American auto racing sanctioning and operating company that is best known for stock-car racing.[1] Its three largest or National series are the NASCAR Cup Series, the Xfinity Series, and the Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series. Regional series include the ARCA Menards Series' East and West, the Whelen Modified Tour, NASCAR Pinty's Series, NASCAR Whelen Euro Series, and NASCAR PEAK Mexico Series. NASCAR sanctions over 1,500 races at over 100 tracks in 48 US states as well as in Canada, Mexico, and Europe. NASCAR has presented races at the Suzuka and Motegi circuits in Japan, and the Calder Park Thunderdome in Australia.[2] NASCAR also ventures into eSports via the PEAK Antifreeze NASCAR iRacing Series and a sanctioned ladder system on that title.

The privately owned company was founded by Bill France Sr. in 1948,[3] and Jim France has been CEO since August 6, 2018.[4] The company's headquarters is in Daytona Beach, Florida.[5] Internationally, its races are broadcast on television in over 150 countries.[6]

NASCAR - Wikipedia

A ha! Antifreeze is racist, amiright?

White People = Racsim

I'm white?

Thank you
Hahahaha.
Too funny.

NASCAR - Wikipedia

I know exactly what NASCAR is. I've been a fan for almost 40 years.

YOU said NASCAR was racist and then posted the description of NASCAR which mentions nothing of race.

Self pwnage much?

Forum List

Back