President Trump puts on a great show at Daytona 500

Constantly calling people racists is like constantly calling out "Fire! Fire! Fire!"
After a while it loses its effectiveness..

NASCAR has a history of racism.
Trump should feel right at home.
Driving a car is racist? Really?

IM2 as the board's negro expert, please explain how driving a car is racist

Thank you
Bubba Wallace Leads Change, But NASCAR's Racist Past Lingers

Racist past because Blacks could not drive a car fast enough?

Neither can Asians, so do not feel bad...

Hell it is a sad day when a white woman drives better than Blacks and Asians...

Oh, am I being openly racist in my remarks?

Sure, and let me be clear NASCAR roots are from the South and yes Whites drove mainly in it but stop living in the damn past for once!
I know dic suckers like you aren't true NASCAR fans, if you were, you would have bothered to do some fucking research..you would know who Wendell Scott was....NASCAR is no different than the other major sports when it comes to a racist history -- doesn't mean NASCAR is racist now -- all of the sports had a history of racism until it was defeated...
z-scott1-640x423.jpg

"NASCAR officials refused to let him compete. Black drivers were not allowed, they said. As he drove home, Scott recalled, "I had tears in my eyes." A few days later he went to another NASCAR event in High Point, North Carolina. Again, Scott said, the officials "just flat told me I couldn't race. They told me I could let a white boy drive my car. I told 'em weren't no damn white boy going to drive my car." Scott decided to avoid NASCAR for the time being and race with the Dixie Circuit and at other non-NASCAR speedways. He won his first race at Lynchburg, Virginia, only twelve days into his racing career....

Some spectators would shout racial slurs, but many others began rooting for him. Some prejudiced drivers would wreck him deliberately. They "just hammered on Wendell," former chief NASCAR photographer T. Taylor Warren said. "They figured he wasn't going to retaliate." And they were right—Scott felt that because of the racial atmosphere, he could not risk becoming involved in the fist-fights and dirty-driving paybacks that frequently took place among the white drivers...

Many other drivers, however, came to respect Scott. They saw his skills as a mechanic and driver, and they liked his quiet, uncomplaining manner. They saw him as someone similar to themselves, another hard-working blue-collar guy swept up in the adrenaline rush of racing, not somebody trying to make a racial point. "He was a racer – you could look at somebody and tell whether they were a racer or not," said driver Rodney Ligon, who was also a moonshine runner. "Didn't nobody send him [to the track] to represent his race – he come down because he wanted to drive a damn racecar." Some white drivers became his close friends and also occasionally acted as his bodyguards."

The Wendell Scott story is actually an inspiring story that shows how solidarity beats racism....but since dic suckers like you don't really care as much as you claim about NASCAR -- you end up having to get EDUCATED by a black guy about NASCAR...I have been a racing fan since my granddaddy bought me a toy Bobby Allison replica racing car as a kid....Ignorant morons like you are the reason NASCAR has the reputation it does with the public...
z-maxresdefault.jpg

You appear to have RDS...Racist Derangement Syndrome.

Open a history book and your mind and you’ll see I’m right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And learn the 'history' of the KKK? George Wallace? Hillary's 'mentor' R. Byrd?
THAT history? ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

No, dumbass. The history of racism in NASCAR.

Missed opportunity.

Trump should have put on a leather jacket, with Melania in tight jeans, and they could ride a Harley around the track..

Missed opportunity.

Trump should have put on a leather jacket, with Melania in tight jeans, and they could ride a Harley around the track..
I like how the "Beast" went around the track................backwards. :71:

It would have been awesome on a Harley. But the secret service agents probably said no.

you aren't still under the impression that the toddler in chief is"man" enough to ride a harley?

Missed opportunity.

I like how the "Beast" went around the track................backwards. :71:

It would have been awesome on a Harley. But the secret service agents probably said no.

you aren't still under the impression that the toddler in chief is"man" enough to ride a harley?

Tell us about your impressions.

Try racism in baseball.

Try racism in baseball.

Plenty of racism in all sports where white people are involved.

Try racism in baseball.

Plenty of racism in all sports where white people are involved.

You really seem to be spazzin out on this thread.

Driving a car is racist? Really?

IM2 as the board's negro expert, please explain how driving a car is racist

Thank you
Did I say driving a car is racist?
Hahahaha.
Too funny.
Might wanna check the definition of Nascar sometime.

How are cars racist? I see many black people driving, are they Uncle Toms and Oreos?

Chauffeurs.

Forum List

Back