President Trump puts on a great show at Daytona 500

President Trump is a great showman.

That is one reason some people "dislike" him.

They are envious.

Hey libsters. Trump knows exactly what to do to you to make you twist like a pretzel. 8 God Damned pages and counting on a stupid assed race.LOLOL

Missed opportunity.

Trump should have put on a leather jacket, with Melania in tight jeans, and they could ride a Harley around the track..
I like how the "Beast" went around the track................backwards. :71:

It would have been awesome on a Harley. But the secret service agents probably said no.

you aren't still under the impression that the toddler in chief is"man" enough to ride a harley?
Watching photos of Obama on a tricycle with a helmet on is not hard to beat.

86290590_2984291324927561_7879859692040617984_n.jpg

Anyone who watched the event on the channel that covered it, FOX SPORTS missed most of Trump's usual lie fest campaign tirade when FOX SPORTS broke away causing a panicky Twitter whining explosion. Regular FOX News covered the lie fest but race fans caught a break..

It would have been awesome on a Harley. But the secret service agents probably said no.

They didn't allow "The Beast" on the main track either. The Beast weighs in at about 22,000 pounds, about 10 times the weight of one of the race cars. Any vehicle has to maintain 70 mph to stay up on the steep banking. While classified, I'm sure the top speed of The Beast is over 100 mph but there's no telling how it would handle on those banked turns.

Years ago democrats created the political term "gravitas" and claimed George Bush didn't have any. I never could figure out what it meant but my gut tells me Trump has it in spades.

Has any Progressive luminary explained how driving be racist? IM2 ? Yo!

Our resident far-left racists here love living in the past. They can't bear to look ahead.

Fifty years ago, yes, race played a big role in professional sports of all kinds. Today, if someone has the talent and skills, they'll be hired in a heartbeat and paid extremely well.

NASCAR has relatively few female drivers. NHRA (National Hot Rod Association) with the big time top-fuel dragsters and funny cars has about four in the very top echelon of the sport. Top Fuel and Funny Cars have 11,000 hp and top out at 330+ mph in 1,000 feet. There are some top black drivers in NHRA too. Why the disparity?

Years ago democrats created the political term "gravitas" and claimed George Bush didn't have any. I never could figure out what it meant but my gut tells me Trump has it in spades.

sure

like when he grabs pussy

that takes gravitas!
"Grabs pussy", how eloquent. Who says we wasted money on federal sponsored education? So much for left wing gravitas.

sure

like when he grabs pussy

that takes gravitas!
"Grabs pussy", how eloquent. Who says we wasted money on federal sponsored education? So much for left wing gravitas.

Nov 28, 2017 - The famed recording of Donald J. Trump making vulgar comments about women while filming a segment ... Mr. Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy.

so you think trump is left wing?

sure

like when he grabs pussy

that takes gravitas!

Nov 28, 2017 - The famed recording of Donald J. Trump making vulgar comments about women while filming a segment ... Mr. Trump: Grab 'em by the pussy.

so you think trump is left wing?
Fake news post the real quote

Forum List

Back