President Trump orders put a Stop to it immediately

What's he going to do? Impose tariffs?

The drug dealers will just pass the cost down to the junkies......

But in reality, authoritarians have been at war with their citizens who use intoxicants for recreational purposes for centuries. The people are still winning.

Even it he could stop the flow from China, the demand would be filled by some entrepreneur somehow.

Trumpybear is just using it as another prop.
If a society isn't moral, it can't maintain a democratic government for long. It will always break down into authoritarian factions.

I'm not sure I understand your point. What is it about using certain chemicals or intoxicants for recreational purposes that make it immoral?
The fact that they rob steal and kill to do drugs?

Doesn't the high price of the drugs due to the fact that they are illegal cause most of that? You don't see winos robbing and killing too much because wine can be bought really cheap.

Fentanyl is being equated with rec drugs. Keep up the good research, Einstein.

20 Aug 2019 CBP Arrests Woman with Fentanyl
cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/cbp-arrests-woman-fentanyl
'....Port of Nogales....'

This non-functional URL phenomenon has occurred within the last few days here at USMB. The reader can retrieve the report by typing URL in the space bar.

What is it about using certain chemicals or intoxicants for recreational purposes that make it immoral?
Are you really that ignorant that you don't know?

If I had two glasses of wine last night, and I smoked a joint inside my house with my wife, would that make me immoral?
As long as you keep it fully to yourself you will have to decide that for yourself.

Okay kewl,......

I'm not saying it's a good recreational drug, but to each his own. The reason it is so deadly is because it so strong and it doesn't come with dosing instruction, or it gets cut with shit and called heroin. The black market is a deadly place.

But in reality, authoritarians have been at war with their citizens who use intoxicants for recreational purposes for centuries. The people are still winning.

Even it he could stop the flow from China, the demand would be filled by some entrepreneur somehow.

If a society isn't moral, it can't maintain a democratic government for long. It will always break down into authoritarian factions.

I'm not sure I understand your point. What is it about using certain chemicals or intoxicants for recreational purposes that make it immoral?
Self destruction.

People harm themselves all kinds of ways. You can't make them stop, but you can make stopping easier

People find ways to abuse themselves in all sorts of ways. Recreational use doesn't mean using to excess.
Ok DUMB FUCK if we legalize drugs what EXACTLY stops the addict who craves more all the time because of the addiction from abusing it?

Doesn't the high price of the drugs due to the fact that they are illegal cause most of that? You don't see winos robbing and killing too much because wine can be bought really cheap.
Moron drugs ARE cheap. The problem is that most drugs cause the addict to need more as time goes by forcing them to use more and more and unable to hold a job the only way to get the money is to steal it.

No one is suggesting that Fentanyl should be legalized as a recreational drug.

President Trump said China has broken the promise to stop shipments of the synthetic opioid fentanyl from coming into the US and had ordered Amazon, FedEx and UPS to search shipments for the drug. “Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t,” he wrote on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

7:59 AM - 23 Aug 2019

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Trump is a ridiculous idiot.

He doesn’t have the authority to ‘compel’ private companies to do anything – ‘immediately’ or otherwise.

Self destruction.

People harm themselves all kinds of ways. You can't make them stop, but you can make stopping easier

People find ways to abuse themselves in all sorts of ways. Recreational use doesn't mean using to excess.
Ok DUMB FUCK if we legalize drugs what EXACTLY stops the addict who craves more all the time because of the addiction from abusing it?

Nothing if they don't want help, let them live on skid row with the winos.

President Trump said China has broken the promise to stop shipments of the synthetic opioid fentanyl from coming into the US and had ordered Amazon, FedEx and UPS to search shipments for the drug. “Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t,” he wrote on Twitter.

....all deliveries of Fentanyl from China (or anywhere else!). Fentanyl kills 100,000 Americans a year. President Xi said this would stop - it didn’t. Our Economy, because of our gains in the last 2 1/2 years, is MUCH larger than that of China. We will keep it that way!

He doesn’t have the authority to ‘compel’ private companies to do anything – ‘immediately’ or otherwise.
He has every right to speak it if he so desire to do so. Just as you have every right to bitch about it and be called out for being an ignoramous a twit.

Self destruction.

Nothing if they don't want help, let them live on skid row with the winos.
They don't just live on skid row. Many turn into dumbass Demoncrats and demand that everyone else pay for their pharmaceuticals and rent too while they are still using illegal drugs on top of all of that; and many have dysfunctional families which keep on breeding.

Interestingly enough Blind Boo, when CO first legalized it for recreational use, it was running around 90 bucks for 1/4 oz. When I went up there a couple of months ago, I bought a whole oz of really good Sativa for around 60 bucks.

420 shops are springing up like mushrooms all over the place, and the competition is causing prices for marijuana products to drop.

He has every right to speak it if he so desire to do so. Just as you have every right to bitch about it and be called out for being an ignoramous a twit.
I suppose he can make all the useless gestures he wants to.

The guy's a laugh a minute.

Maybe the Trumpublicans will let him get away with declaring another, (wink, wink) "emergency" and he can declare that he has the power to Nationalize those International Carriers.
More like he might quit giving them a freebie by letting them use the United States Postal Service at a cut rate.

Who do you think will end up paying for that?

I suppose he can make all the useless gestures he wants to.
And you can keep on bitching and believe it is "useless" is you so desire.

Maybe the Trumpublicans will let him get away with declaring another, (wink, wink) "emergency" and he can declare that he has the power to Nationalize those International Carriers.
More like he might quit giving them a freebie by letting them use the United States Postal Service at a cut rate.

People that still want purchase and have their goods shipped via UPS and Fedex. Not everyone desires to support and subsidize the marketing beast. If you do that is fine just be willing to pay for it with your own dime.

People that still want purchase and have their goods shipped via UPS and Fedex. Not everyone desires to support and subsidize the marketing beast. If you do that is fine just be willing to pay for it with your own dime.

First Class mail in the US is still going to be cheaper. However it's not the Chinese that would be paying for higher rates, it's us the consumer.

Moron drugs ARE cheap. The problem is that most drugs cause the addict to need more as time goes by forcing them to use more and more and unable to hold a job the only way to get the money is to steal it.

I don't believe your theory.

Forum List

Back