President Trump orders put a Stop to it immediately

What's he going to do? Impose tariffs?
Exposure is key to letting people know that there is a big issue that needs to be addressed or else we don't deal. China can take their economy as low as they want to but not at the cost of taking out our citizens with their crap.
It is the nature of the illegal drug trade that as long as there is demand there will be a supply.
We do not have knowingly to subsidize it.

We've been doing it for decades with our war on drugs. why should we stop now?

The guy's a laugh a minute.

Maybe the Trumpublicans will let him get away with declaring another, (wink, wink) "emergency" and he can declare that he has the power to Nationalize those International Carriers.
More like he might quit giving them a freebie by letting them use the United States Postal Service at a cut rate.

So he wants the USPS to renege on their contracts will all the carriers that go to China? Or do you want him to just punish Amazon.
If they want to do business in America, I hope they play by our rules, or we'll find someone who will.

Exposure is key to letting people know that there is a big issue that needs to be addressed or else we don't deal. China can take their economy as low as they want to but not at the cost of taking out our citizens with their crap.
It is the nature of the illegal drug trade that as long as there is demand there will be a supply.

Dang you sound like my husband when I told him, 'Here's your checkbook and here is your bills. You have X$ here and XXXX$ here. You will have to figure out a way to deal with it'. His response, "What, you've been taking care of it for seventeen years why change now". My response, "Things change, new day new deal. I will no longer be shuffling bills around for you can do whatever you desire. I'm tired and have had enough of it. It's your turn". You see its China's turn to put the screws to its own and not us as they continue to spend on crap that isn't good for our well being.

President Trump is wrong on this one.

Since most druggies vote (when they can remember to vote at all) vote Democrat then discouraging importation of drugs is damaging to America.

Let the good times roll!

Dang you sound like my husband when I told him, 'Here's your checkbook and here is your bills. You have X$ here and XXXX$ here. You will have to figure out a way to deal with it'. His response, "What, you've been taking care of it for seventeen years why change now". My response, "Things change, new day new deal. I will no longer be shuffling bills around for you can do whatever you desire. I'm tired and have had enough of it. It's your turn". You see its China's turn to put the screws to its own and not us as they continue to spend on crap that isn't good for our well being.
Not going to take the bait and say anything about your miserable life. The war on drugs was and continues to be an absolute failure in spite of billions spent and millions dead or in jail. Trump wants to do more of the same useless bullshit just so you people think he is doing something. He's not doing anything that will make the slightest impact on the problem.

The drug dealers will just pass the cost down to the junkies......

But in reality, authoritarians have been at war with their citizens who use intoxicants for recreational purposes for centuries. The people are still winning.

Even it he could stop the flow from China, the demand would be filled by some entrepreneur somehow.

Trumpybear is just using it as another prop.
If a society isn't moral, it can't maintain a democratic government for long. It will always break down into authoritarian factions.

I'm not sure I understand your point. What is it about using certain chemicals or intoxicants for recreational purposes that make it immoral?

You know, when it comes down to who is going to be in office longer, Xi or Trump, Trump loses badly. Xi has been appointed president for life.

Trump can't play a long game like that.
Makes you happy right? Anything that hurts us makes you ghouls happy.

Not going to take the bait and say anything about your miserable life. The war on drugs was and continues to be an absolute failure in spite of billions spent and millions dead or in jail. Trump wants to do more of the same useless bullshit just so you people think he is doing something. He's not doing anything that will make the slightest impact on the problem.
I didn't say anything about being miserable twit, It was merely a nice way to tell you and your chinese cohorts to go f%^& yourselves.

But in reality, authoritarians have been at war with their citizens who use intoxicants for recreational purposes for centuries. The people are still winning.

Even it he could stop the flow from China, the demand would be filled by some entrepreneur somehow.

If a society isn't moral, it can't maintain a democratic government for long. It will always break down into authoritarian factions.

I'm not sure I understand your point. What is it about using certain chemicals or intoxicants for recreational purposes that make it immoral?
Self destruction.

People harm themselves all kinds of ways. You can't make them stop, but you can make stopping easier

Democrats like Diane Feinstein sold their soul ... and this nation ... to China for personal profit long ago, and today they are pulling for the Chinese in the US trade war against them, urging the President and Americans to surrender to China economically while we are funding their rise militarily.

Democrats lime Diane Feinstein sold their soul ... and this nation ... for personal profit long ago, and today they are pulling for the Chinese in the US trade war against them, urging the President and Americans to surrender to China economically while we are funding their rise militarily.
So are a bunch of silicon asshats.

The fact that they rob steal and kill to do drugs?

Self destruction.

People harm themselves all kinds of ways. You can't make them stop, but you can make stopping easier
They do not just harm themselves. I know beyond a doubt that their victims can attest to that. That is if they survived the cruelty inflicted by drugged out asses.

I didn't say anything about being miserable twit, It was merely a nice way to tell you and your chinese cohorts to go f%^& yourselves.
Misery oozes from your every word.

Self destruction.

People find ways to abuse themselves in all sorts of ways. Recreational use doesn't mean using to excess.

You know, when it comes down to who is going to be in office longer, Xi or Trump, Trump loses badly. Xi has been appointed president for life.

Trump can't play a long game like that.

Something we should consider....

Forum List

Back