Stop - Immediately

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

I'm sure all those Libertarians who voted for Trump will see an issue with this, no? I can only imagine if companies did what Trump said (they won't) it wold do wonders to the economy.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.

if Walmart stopped trading with China our economy would dive head first in to a recession.
To many other China like nations stand to benefit from China dissing their best customer. The American consumer will win.

If China goes down this trade war path, their entire country will end up looking like Detroit.

Ah, good ol' DONALD TRUMP, the General Patton of our times. With a little GODLINESS thrown in.

695271530_small.jpg

funny, the terrorist loving Tlab wants to boycott americans no one says shit, trump says boycott our enemy and they pass a cow.

Last edited:
Has Trump and Ivanka quit doing business in China with their products? Has anyone even asked him?

HELL NO !

not one box of anything from any of the multiple countries the Trump Cartel outsource from has ever been delayed much less canceled .

people will say the damndist things when money is put in their bank accounts.

To many other China like nations stand to benefit from China dissing their best customer. The American consumer will win.

You mean India?

TDS is real...

You mean India?
Among others. You hate India too?

Forum List

Back