President Trump: McCain & Graham always want World War 3

John McCain suggested that we tip them off so they can plan around the ban.
He doesn't grasp the idea that it's better to catch the innocent along with the guilty than to let the guilty go free through our ignorance.

C3V7GxbUEAA94Fa.jpg

Have you never read history, libs!? Islam brings rape, destruction, death wherever it goes.

More Republicans chastise Trump over executive order

Senate Foreign Relation Chairman Bob Corker (R-Tenn.), whom Trump considered picking to be his running mate and, later, secretary of state, called on the president to immediately retool the order.

“We all share a desire to protect the American people, but this executive order has been poorly implemented, especially with respect to green card holders,” Corker said in a statement. “The administration should immediately make appropriate revisions, and it is my hope that following a thorough review and implementation of security enhancements that many of these programs will be improved and reinstated.”

One of the harshest criticisms came from Corker's Tennessee colleague, Sen. Lamar Alexander, who said that while the order is "not explicitly a religious test, it comes close to one which is inconsistent with our American character.” In a joint statement Sunday evening, Sens. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) and Tim Scott (R-S.C.) said that they were "uneasy" with some implications of the order, and Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.), a top target for Senate Democrats next year, said he agreed with stricter vetting but that he is "deeply troubled by the appearance of a religious ban."

Sen. Ben Sasse (R-Neb.) said the order was “too broad,” Sen. Susan Collins (R-Maine) called it “problematic,” and Sen. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.) said: “It’s unacceptable when even legal permanent residents are being detained or turned away.”

Why the hysteria? Trump calls for a 120 day halt to review. Then admits refugees at same rate we've had past 15 yrs.

To understand why Trump crushed the Repub Primary last year, look at all the Repubs afraid to take a stand on Trump's Exec Order right now.

Senile McCain just said "Mexico won't pay for the wall"

i feel a trump tweet comin!

I don't get Senile McCain's endgame. He is opposing and attacking the Republican President at every turn. It's psychotic at this point.

Senile McCain is in a close race with Chuck "The Clown" Schumer for dumbest human alive.

Senile McCain is a mystery to all Americans. how the hell did he ever get elected? he's not mentally competent!

Last edited:
Trump: "Senile McCain's been losin so long he doesn't know how to win anymore!"

C4QWd92XAAYeIQI.jpg

I don't get Senile McCain's endgame. He is opposing and attacking the Republican President at every turn. It's psychotic at this point.

Senile McCain is in a close race with Chuck "The Clown" Schumer for dumbest human alive.

Senile McCain is a mystery to all Americans. how the hell did he ever get elected? he's not mentally competent!

he doesn't have to worry about the rightwingnut pondscum anymore... so he gets to speak some truth.

gets you all cranky and whiny, eh?

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back