Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Giuliani blurts the truth.

Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’ video

Former New York mayor Rudy W. Giuliani said President Trump wanted a “Muslim ban” and requested he assemble a commission to show him “the right way to do it legally.”

Giuliani, an early Trump supporter who once had been rumored for a Cabinet position in the new administration, appeared on Fox News late Saturday night to describe how Trump's executive order temporarily banning refugees came together.
<more>

Trump asked for a ‘Muslim ban,’ Giuliani says — and ordered a commission to do it ‘legally’ video

Former New York mayor Rudy W. Giuliani said President Trump wanted a “Muslim ban” and requested he assemble a commission to show him “the right way to do it legally.”

Giuliani, an early Trump supporter who once had been rumored for a Cabinet position in the new administration, appeared on Fox News late Saturday night to describe how Trump's executive order temporarily banning refugees came together.
<more>
I just heard him say the opposite. At what mark does he make your claim?

Oh, I see....dirty reporting, got it. Trump did say Muslim ban WHEN HE STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN. That was changed, largely to Giuliani, for terrorist hot spots and they used intel from the previous administration to put the ban together. So while the WP report is true it's very misleading top leave out the rest of the story.

Last edited:

<more>
Did you watch the interview at the link I provided? It was on Fox.

<more>
Listen to the whole vid and tell the truth, please.

Pretty stupid debate, is it a "Muslim ban" or an "extreme terrorist ban"?

Splitting hairs here people.

<more>
Did you watch the interview at the link I provided? It was on Fox.
Yep. I edited my comment, it was at the 3 min mark, I saw it this morning too. Sloppy dishonest reporting. Just the way you like it.

We cannot ban the practice of Islam under our current Constitution.

We can however ban all the foreign practitioners of Islam that we like from future entry into the country. There is no obligation constitutionally or otherwise that demands we accept anyone we choose to exclude.

If this is a Muslim ban Trump left out a lot of countries. As far as I know, Muslims live in every country on the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9GKL6i38pI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9GKL6i38pI

<more>
I guess when Jews start flying planes into buildings we will ban Israel and New Jersey residents from American flights, but not until then.

The fake news folks aka abc,nbc,cbs and cnn (even fox to a certain extent) constantly attempt to spin the news to fit their agenda....Americans are finally waking up to that....hence the popularity of drudge, breitbart etc.

Time to bring these propaganda artists before congress and bring them to heel.

It is not a Muslim ban. It would also ban Christians escaping from Syria. See how fair it is?

No...get your facts straight...Trump wants to bring in more persecuted Christians which obama refused to do....obama would let in a muslim brotherhood terrorist before any Christian.

The libs constantly talk about how the Syrian refugees were vetted...what a crock..anyone familiar with that knows it was a joke.

Why does the D Party want more Americans murdered by terrorists?

It is so very strange.:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

Libturds are dangerously stupid people. When we shut down the asylums and let them out to breed we shot ourselves in the foot.

We need to make sure they have abortions and go queer. It's good for the gene pool.

Who cares? This is all part of us starting to focus on OUR problems instead of those of Muslims in foreign countries!

We have homeless people in our own country that need help! Muslims living in the Middle East are not our problem.

Forum List

Back