President Trump: McCain & Graham always want World War 3

I don't get Senile McCain's endgame. He is opposing and attacking the Republican President at every turn. It's psychotic at this point.

Senile McCain is in a close race with Chuck "The Clown" Schumer for dumbest human alive.

Senile McCain is a mystery to all Americans. how the hell did he ever get elected? he's not mentally competent!

he doesn't have to worry about the rightwingnut pondscum anymore... so he gets to speak some truth.

gets you all cranky and whiny, eh?

:cuckoo:

If you think the majority of Americans back hacks like Senile McCain or Liberal fruit loops, you must have been asleep in November...Wake up!

The globalists are trying to start WW3. They are very worried about President Donald Trump & Vladimir Putin working together to defeat ISIS.

C48qvSrXUAAKu8G.jpg

The only one provoking World War III is Don the con. The man is one of the most inflammatory Presidents in our time. Many of supporters even know he's an ass but are too prideful or embarassed to admit it.

I've had my issues with John McCain is the past, but he has stepped up. He's putting country over party like all of our elected officials are supposed to. John McCain is probably going to retire soon and doesn't want leave behind the legacy of being another's brown noser republican.

Republicans and democrats can learn a thing or two from him. Put your country over your damn party. Speak out against a leader regardless of whether they're from your party or not.

Trump was right. McCain is a DEMOCRAP Traitor

McCain gives hope to slackers everywhere. In America, you really can achieve wealth and fame doing absolutely nothing useful.

C46kO8rVUAMbEwn.jpg

Last edited:
Senile McCain "has been wrong on just about everything over the last four decades.", according to Senator Rand Paul.

I don't get Senile McCain's endgame. He is opposing and attacking the Republican President at every turn. It's psychotic at this point.

Senile McCain is in a close race with Chuck "The Clown" Schumer for dumbest human alive.

Senile McCain is a mystery to all Americans. how the hell did he ever get elected? he's not mentally competent!
McCain is no mystery.

He is a traitor who has enriched himself by representing the interests of his captors whom he converted to while he was a collaborating POW.

Senile McCain just called Brexit a "problem." Brexit isn't a problem. Career politicians like McCain are the problem.

McCain's a bloodthirsty fool. were he the president, he'd bankrupt America with perpetual war.

Senile McCain's daughter Meghan blocked me on twitter after I called her out for pushing fake news & her dad for funding/arming ISIS

Anyone have a picture of Senile McCain sitting down with Veterans? I couldn't find one. I'll keep looking.

C5b6AlsVUAAa-41.jpg

he's a total stiff, John McCain. here's a guy, honestly, if he weren't in government, you wouldn't hire him to do ANYTHING. if you had a company, you wouldn't even hire him. you wouldn't.

he's a total stiff, John McCain. here's a guy, honestly, if he weren't in government, you wouldn't hire him to do ANYTHING. if you had a company, you wouldn't even hire him. you wouldn't.
And yet you white mf's voted for him and Palin a few years ago....gezzus, you mf;s can turn on a your people in a heart beat...damn!!

Forum List

Back