President Trump: McCain & Graham always want World War 3

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Senile McCain & Gay Graham had it comin! GO TRUMP!

C3a0LOeXUAANRtQ.jpg

here's the McCain-Graham wedding vow...i mean joint statement:

C3XKWx8UYAAOx52.jpg

Dear Senile McCain & Gay Graham:

Until you allow refugees into your home, shut the fuck up

Last edited:
Trump is a lump.

The Senators did well in standing against Trump's attempted usurpation of power.

LMAO.......more political winning from Trump. He's cleaning clocks on both sides of the aisle. I cant even take the winning anymore. These days, its like being a Patriots/Cavs/Penguins/Cubs fan all at the same time!!:boobies::boobies:

God bless Donald Trump.

Hawk......is this stuff not getting hysterical? Been a political junkie for 40 years.......never saw this level of political domination. There are reports of bald eagles crashing into the sides of mountains the Trump winning has gotten so dizzying. When you see the most hyper-partisan 10% of the left ( board members in here ) throwing themselves off cliffs every day in here, its all you have to know!!!:bye1::rock::rock::rock:

Trump is a lump.

The Senators did well in standing against Trump's attempted usurpation of power.

Hey Starkey.......don't drink too much on Super Bowl Sunday. Hate to hear you threw yourself off a bridge after the game experiencing so much losing these days. This forum needs your stoopid stuff or this place would be boring as hell.:popcorn:Have some Mountain Dews!:beer:

• Banned
"Be prepared, there is a small chance that our horrendous leadership could unknowingly lead us into World War III." - Trump tweet from August 2013

At ceremony starting US Army exercises Polish Defence Minister Macierewicz just said "God bless President Trump!"

Breaking: Iraqi parliament to discuss retaliatory blocking of visas for all Americans, including contractors & journalists

"There is nothing nice about searching for terrorists before they can enter our country. This was a big part of my campaign. Study the world!" - Trump's latest tweet

"Horrifying!" "Cruel." "Un-American!" "The Statue of Liberty is Crying!"

The Left's hysterical reaction.

Like kids being told it's bedtime

Forum List

Back