President Trump Makes A Case For Why McCain Should Retire ... Of Be Re-Called

McCain is an asshole.
President Trump Makes A Case For Why McCain Should Retire ... Of Be Re-Called

He said mean things to Trump :crybaby:

That's the entirety of Trumps reasoning

I'm on record, somewhere on this cite admitting that the failure to repeal by congress is proof that their previous repeal votes was bullshit grandstanding.

McCain is part of that, and he, with all of them, owe an explanation to his voters.

Senator McCain has already and repeatedly stated a reason. Just because you doing pay attention is no reason to lie about the fact.

What was his bullshit reason?

Senator McCain has already and repeatedly stated a reason. Just because you doing pay attention is no reason to lie about the fact.
13 times breaking his promise? At some point he should have just said, "F* it - I am NOT going to vote for repeal of the ACA...not going to do it'"rather than continue to repeat the lie and process.

Hell, his constituents stopped believing him somewhere around number 6 or 7.

Taking bribes for starters....as well as conspiracy to commit treason with terrorists.

:lol:

Well, you should get on that. I'm sure that you've got plenty of evidence to back your claims up, and I'm sure your senator would be interested in seeing that evidence.
No problem

john_mccain_visits_al_qaeda_isis_terrorists_in_syria_may2013.jpg.cf.jpg

The photo of John McCain posing with terrorists and kidnappers in Syria encapsulates, perfectly, everything wrong with the position of McCain and others that the U.S. ought to insert itself into Syria’s civil war.

To recap the past few days, talk of arming the Syrian rebels is heating up. In the Senate, the Committee on Foreign Affairs cast a 15-3 vote to authorize arming and training the rebels — Senators Tom Udall, Chris Murphy, and Rand Paul being the three courageous dissenters. Then, the Russians announced the shipment of advanced air defense missiles to the government of Bashar al-Assad. The European Union reacted in kind, voting to allow the arming of the opposing rebels.

It was revealed this morning that McCain, during his personal mission to Syria to meet with rebels, appeared in photos with Mohammed Nour and Abu Ibrahim, two members of the Sunni “Northern Storm” brigade, which kidnapped 11 Lebanese Shia pilgrims, who were on their way back to Lebanon, from Iran. The group is still holding nine of the hostages.

This should give everyone pause when it comes to ramping up support for the rebels by arming them.

McCain’s office says that the senator didn’t know who they were, and doesn’t support their terrorist acts. I don’t doubt that. But it precisely is the point. If a U.S. senator can unwittingly pose for pictures with terrorists in Syria, how can we guarantee that the arms McCain supports sending there won’t also end up in the same place McCain did — with terrorists? The simple answer is that we can’t.

What’s worse, the Sunni side of the war, which McCain wants to support with arms, is not just affiliated with these kidnappers and terrorists, but also al Qaeda-affiliated groups, and Iraqi Sunni insurgents — the very same Iraqi Sunnis who killed American troops, and the Iraqi Army. That would be the Iraqi Army that McCain thought we should spend billions of dollars and thousands of American lives to establish. In fact, Syrian rebels affiliated with al Qaeda are responsible for the killing of nine Iraqi troops. We have every reason to expect that they will continue to target the Iraqi Army when they can.

McCain Poses With Alleged Terrorists -- Proof That Involvement in Syria Is a Bad Idea | HuffPost

mctraitor-with-terrorists.jpg.cf.jpg

I didn't say you should post it here, clown shoes. I have no interest in reading whatever bullshit you've latched on to.

If you think McCain should be impeached, you should let someone who actually has that power know all this secret information you've collected from right-wing blog sites.

You cannot impeach a United States Senator. Please read your Constitution!

That's actually not true. There is nothing in the Constitution that says members of Congress can't be impeached.

It's easier to simply expel them, though.

Yes, there is. Your impaired reading comprehension might be at fault. Impeachment is for the Executive and Judicial Branches. Each house is tasked with policing their own. They can be expelled.

Revealing that of all these wags screaming to "recall" ("impeach", "fire", whatever) John McCain --- not one of them, including the POTUS, seems to live in Arizona.

Cue "RINO" fallacy in four...... three.... two.....

Well, you should get on that. I'm sure that you've got plenty of evidence to back your claims up, and I'm sure your senator would be interested in seeing that evidence.
No problem

The photo of John McCain posing with terrorists and kidnappers in Syria encapsulates, perfectly, everything wrong with the position of McCain and others that the U.S. ought to insert itself into Syria’s civil war.

To recap the past few days, talk of arming the Syrian rebels is heating up. In the Senate, the Committee on Foreign Affairs cast a 15-3 vote to authorize arming and training the rebels — Senators Tom Udall, Chris Murphy, and Rand Paul being the three courageous dissenters. Then, the Russians announced the shipment of advanced air defense missiles to the government of Bashar al-Assad. The European Union reacted in kind, voting to allow the arming of the opposing rebels.

It was revealed this morning that McCain, during his personal mission to Syria to meet with rebels, appeared in photos with Mohammed Nour and Abu Ibrahim, two members of the Sunni “Northern Storm” brigade, which kidnapped 11 Lebanese Shia pilgrims, who were on their way back to Lebanon, from Iran. The group is still holding nine of the hostages.

This should give everyone pause when it comes to ramping up support for the rebels by arming them.

McCain’s office says that the senator didn’t know who they were, and doesn’t support their terrorist acts. I don’t doubt that. But it precisely is the point. If a U.S. senator can unwittingly pose for pictures with terrorists in Syria, how can we guarantee that the arms McCain supports sending there won’t also end up in the same place McCain did — with terrorists? The simple answer is that we can’t.

What’s worse, the Sunni side of the war, which McCain wants to support with arms, is not just affiliated with these kidnappers and terrorists, but also al Qaeda-affiliated groups, and Iraqi Sunni insurgents — the very same Iraqi Sunnis who killed American troops, and the Iraqi Army. That would be the Iraqi Army that McCain thought we should spend billions of dollars and thousands of American lives to establish. In fact, Syrian rebels affiliated with al Qaeda are responsible for the killing of nine Iraqi troops. We have every reason to expect that they will continue to target the Iraqi Army when they can.

McCain Poses With Alleged Terrorists -- Proof That Involvement in Syria Is a Bad Idea | HuffPost

I didn't say you should post it here, clown shoes. I have no interest in reading whatever bullshit you've latched on to.

If you think McCain should be impeached, you should let someone who actually has that power know all this secret information you've collected from right-wing blog sites.

That's actually not true. There is nothing in the Constitution that says members of Congress can't be impeached.

Yes, there is. Your impaired reading comprehension might be at fault. Impeachment is for the Executive and Judicial Branches. Each house is tasked with policing their own. They can be expelled.

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

It's only been attempted once, in 1797 - with Senator William Blount. The proceeding halted because the Senate realized it was easier just to expel him via their own rules, rather than make a spectacle of it.

As for the whole "policing their own" part - you know that Congress impeaches the President, not the Executive Branch, right?

Taking bribes for starters....as well as conspiracy to commit treason with terrorists.

No problem

I'm sure the Justice Department already knows. Whether want to press it isn't up to me.
Calling me clown shoes just because I answered your question should be beneath a moderator. But you are well known to be an instigator.
I think you should be fired.

And you are entitled to your meaningless opinion.

That doesn't change the fact that McCain won't be recalled, or impeached.
That's your opinion (which is equally meaningless) as well.
You aren't in any position to decide that, are you...

No problem

I'm sure the Justice Department already knows. Whether want to press it isn't up to me.
Calling me clown shoes just because I answered your question should be beneath a moderator. But you are well known to be an instigator.

That's your opinion as well.

Well, as has already been pointed out, there's no way to "recall" him, and no Senator has ever been impeached, so the odds are in my favor on this one.

No problem

That's your opinion as well.

Well, as has already been pointed out, there's no way to "recall" him, and no Senator has ever been impeached, so the odds are in my favor on this one.
I think the odds would change if he started to become a problem for Democrats.

But this how corrupted Washington has become.....and that you support this corruption.....which is why you support Democrats I suppose. Democrats are for the unprincipled among us.

Last edited:
13 times breaking his promise? At some point he should have just said, "F* it - I am NOT going to vote for repeal of the ACA...not going to do it'"rather than continue to repeat the lie and process.

Hell, his constituents stopped believing him somewhere around number 6 or 7.
Well, his constituents just reelected him to serve another 6 years as their Senator. The voting majority seem to disagree with your analysis that they stopped believing in him.

No problem

Article II, Section 4:

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

It's only been attempted once, in 1797 - with Senator William Blount. The proceeding halted because the Senate realized it was easier just to expel him via their own rules, rather than make a spectacle of it.

As for the whole "policing their own" part - you know that Congress impeaches the President, not the Executive Branch, right?

Did you look up the definition of civil officer of the United States? Obviously not!

An "officer of the United States" is a functionary of the executive or judicial branches of the federal government of the United States to whom is delegated some part of the country's sovereign power. The term "officer of the United States" is not a title, but a term of classification for a certain type of official.

Officer of the United States - Wikipedia

In the case of Blount, Congress made the same mistake as you did. It is well documented.

Failure, followed closely by an epic failure by trying and failing to support your contention.

Consider yourself educated on this topic.

Article II, Section 4:

Did you look up the definition of civil officer of the United States? Obviously not!

An "officer of the United States" is a functionary of the executive or judicial branches of the federal government of the United States to whom is delegated some part of the country's sovereign power. The term "officer of the United States" is not a title, but a term of classification for a certain type of official.

In the case of Blount, Congress made the same mistake as you did. It is well documented.

Failure, followed closely by an epic failure by trying and failing to support your contention.

The courts have never ruled on it. Until they do, your argument is purely speculative.

Article II, Section 4:

The courts have never ruled on it. Until they do, your argument is purely speculative.

The courts don't have to rule on it!

It is plain text. Just admit you are ignorant, apologize and move on.

I have taught this topic for 20 years. I have forgotten more than you know.

If the people at Arizona feel that McCain is no longer representing them, they are welcome to vote against him in 2022.

If he's still alive.

Our opinion of McCain will be shown very clearly when his pal Jeff Flake is handed his ass in the GOP primary.

Article II, Section 4:

The courts don't have to rule on it!

It is plain text. Just admit you are ignorant, apologize and move on.

I have taught this topic for 20 years. I have forgotten more than you know.

It's not a plain text reading, as can be seen by the fact that the Senate did in fact bring impeachment charges against Blount - and it only stalled because the Senate voted on whether impeachment applies to the Senate.

Senate votes do not codify interpretations of the Constitution. If you've "taught" this, you should know this.

Senate votes do not codify interpretations of the Constitution. If you've "taught" this, you should know this.

The hell they don't and you'd know that if you'd noticed how they are calling Roe v Wade "settled law" from the attempts to overthrow it.

Forum List

Back