President Trump Makes A Case For Why McCain Should Retire ... Of Be Re-Called

Again, I know self-control, especially for your hatred for the President, is not your specialty, but try to stay on topic, which is McCain's 13 betrayals of his promise.

You're avoiding the two YouTube videos I posted of Trump saying he supports universal healthcare! Hilarious!
What does it feel like to have NO FUCKING RECALL at all? You're like a gerbil, you only know what's happening today and if there's lettuce in your cage or not.

Easy doesn't care how many times Trump has lied.

He only cares about attacking people Trump attacks.
Lied?]

Yep- Trump has lied- repeatedly- and I have pointed out his repeated lies. And his hypocritical sycophants like Easy are fine with Trumps lies, but are shocked- shocked- that John McCain refused to vote for the piece of crap healthcare bill that the Republicans tried to foist off on America.
Says you.

Besides, if you considered honesty

I am comparing the honesty of the OP's idol- Donald Trump- to the honesty of John McCain- the target of the OP's attack.

Do I think that all politicians- Trump, McCain, Obama, etc- lie? Yes.

Do I think that Donald Trump is the most egregious liar we have ever had in the Oval office- yes.

Like most Trumptards, easyt65 has his head buried firmly up Trump's ass- and merely parrots whatever his Dear leader tweets.
I completely stopped reading your lies and BS after this, as I have already 'schooled' you on how I am not a 'Trump Supporter', a 'Republican', a 'Democrat', 'a Libertarian', or any other type partisan loyalist. Even so, you still insist on posting / repeating the lie over and over again.

How appropriate for you to demonstrate the art of lying in this thread.

As I said, after your repeating your lie AGAIN, there was no need to read the rest of what you wrote.

And his hypocritical sycophants like Easy are fine with Trumps lies,
It is kind of scary how you can lie so easily ... and do it so often. I am pretty sure that is a sign of being a psychopath.

I am comparing the honesty of the OP's idol- Donald Trump-

'Idol'? You should seriously get some professional help with that uncontrollable inability to state the truth and your excessive need to lie and demonize others who do not agree with your ideology. Then again, I do not think anyone has come up with a cure for being a 'leftard snowflake' yet. :p

President Trump Tweets Video of John McCain Promising 13 Times to Repeal Obamacare

"President Donald Trump tweeted a video on Monday of Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) promising to repeal and replace Obamacare 13 times. McCain derailed Obamacare repeal twice since Trump became president.

Trump
said on Monday, “A few of the many clips of John McCain talking about Repealing & Replacing O’Care. My oh my has he changed-complete turn from years of talk!”

The tweet contained a video in which McCain promised more than 13 times to repeal and replace Obamacare. In the video, McCain called Obamacare a “complete failure.”

The Arizona senator declared, “We don’t want to fix it. We want to replace it.”

At some point promising something then doing the complete opposite stops being 'changing your mind' and / or 'failing to keep your promise' and starts just being a simple case of 'LYING YOUR ASS OFF TO THE PEOPLE WHO ELECTED YOU JUST SO THEY WILL KEEP ELECTING YOU'.

That point for John McCain was Loooong before he made that promise 13 times and betrayed that promise every time.

Promising something 13 times and then breaking those promises over and over is not being a 'Maverick' - It's being a 'LIAR'!

Ah, well then Rump should be "recalled" for not having a wall, not keeping out Muslims, not "bombing the shit out of ISIS" and not putting Hillary in jail.

Be sure to let us know when that happens. I'll make popcorn.
We would have all that but we can't seem to get rid of all the traitor pols and judges. You know, the ones YOU support.

You're avoiding the two YouTube videos I posted of Trump saying he supports universal healthcare! Hilarious!
What does it feel like to have NO FUCKING RECALL at all? You're like a gerbil, you only know what's happening today and if there's lettuce in your cage or not.

Lied?]

Yep- Trump has lied- repeatedly- and I have pointed out his repeated lies. And his hypocritical sycophants like Easy are fine with Trumps lies, but are shocked- shocked- that John McCain refused to vote for the piece of crap healthcare bill that the Republicans tried to foist off on America.
Says you.

I am comparing the honesty of the OP's idol- Donald Trump- to the honesty of John McCain- the target of the OP's attack.

Do I think that Donald Trump is the most egregious liar we have ever had in the Oval office- yes.
well actually, do you agree that McCain said he would repeal obummerfail 13 times? do you know what repeal means? It means take away, which would mean that anyone, I mean anyone getting subsidies would go away. so him now saying he's against that, lied to his constituents. fk what trump said, stop deflecting to your street. answer the OP question.

Lied?]

Says you.

That's funny.....

Considering who you put in there in the last 25+ years.

Lied?]

Says you.

That's funny.....

dude, sorry for being redundant, but damn I love this.

ygck9.gif

Like most Trumptards, easyt65 has his head buried firmly up Trump's ass- and merely parrots whatever his Dear leader tweets.
I completely stopped reading your lies and BS after this, as I have already 'schooled' you on how I am not a 'Trump Supporter', a 'Republican', a 'Democrat', 'a Libertarian', or any other type partisan loyalist. Even so, you still insist on posting / repeating the lie over and over again.

How appropriate for you to demonstrate the art of lying in this thread.

As I said, after your repeating your lie AGAIN, there was no need to read the rest of what you wrote.

Not only can you not even read per my last post ----- you can't even post. You've appended my name to some other post there, Captain Awareness.

As I said --- go get those reading lessons. NOW.

And his hypocritical sycophants like Easy are fine with Trumps lies,
It is kind of scary how you can lie so easily ....

LOL- coming from you that is really rich.

You are the hypocritical Trumptard who started this whiny thread attacking McCain for supposedly lying- while you are fine with your Dear Leader's lies.

You just parrot whatever your Dear Leader tweets.

Lied?]

Says you.

That's funny.....

Wow- I didn't know I had the personal power to put anyone in the Oval office.

But I do know that the OP is an all in Trumptard, who supports the most egregious liar we have ever had in the Oval office.

Forum List

Back