President Sarah Palin.

acts

Rookie
Jul 29, 2009
Has a nice ring to it. Might be comforting to have a plain spoken person be President of the United States. A graduate of the University of Idaho - not Yale or Harvard. A mother, an outdoorsperson, a patriot, a person of integrity and one who will fight the lefties who are trying to ruin America. The more she is vilified by the lefty elite the greater are her chances to be the first woman to occupy that office.

If she declares all of her State of the Union addresses will be undressed on a bear skin rug, with a crackling fire in the background, she has my vote.

One good thing about Obama as president is that he's broken a barrier, being bi-racial, and has opened the door so anyone can become POTUS.

Has a nice ring to it. Might be comforting to have a plain spoken person be President of the United States. A graduate of the University of Idaho - not Yale or Harvard. A mother, an outdoorsperson, a patriot, a person of integrity and one who will fight the lefties who are trying to ruin America. The more she is vilified by the lefty elite the greater are her chances to be the first woman to occupy that office.

Is this an April Fool's joke? :lol:

One good thing about Obama as president is that he's broken a barrier, being bi-racial, and has opened the door so anyone can become POTUS.

True, now the next barrier to smash is an autistic President.

Oh wait, Bush......

Sorry, I actually liked Bush (I drink you know) but I could not abort that joke.

I am pro humour.

Palin's biggest supporters are the comedy writers of America. I don't think anyone got richer after eight years of Bush than comedy writers. Now, like manna from heaven, the Rapture Wing of the Republican Party is insistent upon giving an even bigger moneytrain to the comedy industry with Sarah Palin. I'm sure comedy writers are her biggest campaign contributors.

If the republicans run her, they will lose. She has been turned into a joke, her campaign would be farcical.

If the republicans run her, they will lose. She has been turned into a joke, her campaign would be farcical.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxNOCl7S7lU&feature=PlayList&p=57EBA293FC771566&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=19]YouTube - Billy Joel - You May Be Right[/ame]

I will be you one kajillain dollars, Sarah Palin will NEVER be President of the United States. 70% of registered voters do not feel she is qualified and would not vote for her. Do the math.

Yeah, run her for POTUS in 2012.

She's your kinda people.

Me thinks some protest too much? The certainty of the lefty elite is cause for Palin possibilities.

Me thinks some protest too much? The certainty of the lefty elite is cause for Palin possibilities.

Palin's possibilities....sell books. Make a ton of money beating up the GOP. Were you referring to political possibilities?

I see all the libs still have their old talking points. :lol:

How can you clowns even read them now? or are they memorized?

Forum List

Back