President Obama: "I'd join a union".

Now that's what I'm talking about! Go President Obama, unite the workers of America! Go Unions! Union power!

Obama I d join a union - CNN.comObama I d join a union - CNN.com

"If I were looking for a good job that lets me build some security for my job, I'd join a union," the President said to raucous applause. "If I were busting my butt in the service industry and wanted an honest day's pay for an honest day's work, I'd join a union...I'd want a union looking out for me and if I cared about these things I'd also want more Democrats looking out for me."
Of course he would...beats having to compete. The man is a feckin loser.

Now that's what I'm talking about! Go President Obama, unite the workers of America! Go Unions! Union power!

"If I were looking for a good job that lets me build some security for my job, I'd join a union," the President said to raucous applause. "If I were busting my butt in the service industry and wanted an honest day's pay for an honest day's work, I'd join a union...I'd want a union looking out for me and if I cared about these things I'd also want more Democrats looking out for me."
Someone didn't get the memo.....

Unions are dead. Membership & new joins are at an all time low.

I know the 80's were cool but you really should join us in 2014.

Ps. Fuck Obama

There was no sarcasm. He thinks I was being sarcastic when I said I was impressed by him.

I wasn't being sarcastic in the least, but he has quickly disillusioned me.

Dude, stop taking all this personally, jeez. You made a passing comment, I made a passing comment, all of a sudden this appears to be taking over your life.

If being in a union meant lower pay, Obama would drop the union just like he did "public financing" for his presidential campaigns.

Ps. Fuck Obama

Not so fast. Just wait until we unionize Walmart and McDonalds & Co.

And yet he never did.

Hmmm....................

Don't listen to what he says. Watch what he does.
Team Obama 8217 s Union Busting Alumni FDL News Desk
Open Left Obama s Gordon Gekko Targets Union Workers

The man is not pro union. Democrats have ceased to be pro union.

Last edited:

Ps. Fuck Obama

Not surprised you have to resort to unionizizing kids & uneducated adults. No one else is dumb enough to join.

Amalgamated Fudge Packer Union??

Actually unions have a place but they have relieved themselves of that by relying on the government to do their fighting for them and the government has sorely let them down. Meanwhile their presidents act little differently then the corporate CEOs that they SAY they revile.

Ps. Fuck Obama

Not surprised you have to resort to unionizizing kids & uneducated adults. No one else is dumb enough to join.

Kids and uneducated adults?

What an elitist piece of shit you are! Thanks for exposing your racist/elitist ways.

BTW... Walmart and McDonalds make trillions off of the backs of those
"kids and uneducated adults"

I've never been in a Union.

But I've worked at companies that had Unions and every time the Union negotiated a new deal, we so called "professional staffers" also got a bump.

So am I pro Union? You bet your ass I am.

Forum List

Back