Runaway Justice Department

Politics - Obama s Enforcer Eric Holder s Justice Department - Book TV
Great book and program on a runaway, racist Justice Department. Should Holder be impeached if GOP gets control of legislative branch?

This is absolutely no legal basis for impeaching Eric Holder, so no, although the Teabaggers will likely at least attempt it before or after they shut down the government again.

"Teabaggers"..hey that's very witty!..did you make that up all by yourself? I'll bet no one has seen that one before.

"teabaggers".......your latency is leaking thorough. :gay:

Politics - Obama s Enforcer Eric Holder s Justice Department - Book TV
Great book and program on a runaway, racist Justice Department. Should Holder be impeached if GOP gets control of legislative branch?

This is absolutely no legal basis for impeaching Eric Holder, so no, although the Teabaggers will likely at least attempt it before or after they shut down the government again.

"Teabaggers"..hey that's very witty!..did you make that up all by yourself? I'll bet no one has seen that one before.

"teabaggers".......your latency is leaking thorough. :gay:

Translation: "I can't refute the point you made and I have no point of my own to make, so I'll just make inane comments about your word choice."

Don't be surprised; after years of converting conservatards into lybyryl progressives, I speak your sub-language fluently.

2le54it.jpg

98t4ed.jpg

Blind-Justice-Eric-Holder.jpg

xe3pfq.jpg

avlh84.jpg

4tr02h.jpg

Rulers-of-Ruins.jpg

082314.jpg

Translation: "I can't refute the point you made and I have no point of my own to make, so I'll just make inane comments about your word choice."

Don't be surprised; after years of converting conservatards into lybyryl progressives, I speak your sub-language fluently.

This has nothing to do with me. You mindlessly chirp the same tired, weak insult and when you get called on it you want to change the subject.

I doubt many take you seriously because you are such a hyperpartisan and it appears you can't even think for yourself.

"teabaggers"..how juvenile...

Holder has obstructed justice and lost numerous appeals to the Supreme Court 9-0. Why? Because Justice was operating in an unconstitutional manner.

Forum List

Back