President Obama has planted the seeds for future Economic nightmare.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I must advise all Americans that President Barack Obama has planted the seeds for a future economic nightmare.

Our grand children will be paying off this current deficeit for many years into the future.
The global economy in the future , with current inflationary estimates, will make life for our children in the future very difficult.

So what we have is the beginings of a future economic catastrophe.

I must advise all Americans that President Barack Obama has planted the seeds for a future economic nightmare.

Our grand children will be paying off this current deficeit for many years into the future.
The global economy in the future , with current inflationary estimates, will make life for our children in the future very difficult.

Can the deficit ever be paid off?

I doubtr it and too many actually proftit off of it for it to ever get paid off anyway.

I doubtr it and too many actually proftit off of it for it to ever get paid off anyway.

My thoughts too.

As have all presidents and congress been doing for decades.

What will your children do to survive in the future.?A future of hyperinflation.??:eek:

Really? I look at what has happened, and see that mutual fund investors lost trillions of dollars worth of savings. Fifty five percent of that was restored in the recent run up in the stock market, but it will soon disappear in the coming collapse. Residential Real Estate lost trillions in value. Commerical Real estate is in the process of losing Trillions in value. The two trillion being thrown into the economy is a pittance compared to what was lost to the economy in the past three years.

Because of our lack of funding, our economy is collapsing into a Depression. I know we will see Deflation because of the Obama lack of action, but I can not guarantee inflation. Look at what is really happening and bite your tongue. We are so screwed.

Forum List

Back