President Obama During 2nd Inaugural Speech Mentions Challenge of Climate Change

laugh-3.jpg

LOL........the politically numb fail to realize that GOP governers have redistricted many states. A shitload of Dums are now sitting in districts where they are squarely on the fence. The chances of them voting on climate change legislation which will double the elctric bill of their constituents are zero. LOL........imagine, "Vote for me..........I promise to vote for increasing your electric bill by $100/month!!!"

Only in the ENVIRONMENT forum is that politically plausible.:eusa_dance:

Last edited:
Snowpocalypse Russia: 'Snow tsunami' swallows streets, cars, buildings

Denier cult retards: "It's snowing in winter somewhere so that proves there's no AGW."

World response to denier cult retards: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.....

It's a double fallacy by the denialist loons.

First is the "It's cold in one spot, so global warming is wrong!" fallacy.

Second is the "The fact that snow fell means it didn't get warmer!" fallacy. They seem unaware that snow falls across a wide range of temperatures, and that snow can still fall if it gets a little warmer.

And we can explain it do them, but they'll still make the same mistakes. That's how religious cultists operate.

Now Senator Kerry during Senate Confirmation Hearing mentions it as a world wide threat to national security

death knell for Neocon Foreign Policy

thank you Barack...you've delivered with John Kerry

Now Senator Kerry during Senate Confirmation Hearing mentions it as a world wide threat to national security

death knell for Neocon Foreign Policy

thank you Barack...you've delivered with John Kerry

John Kerry and Obama are bigger threats to national security.

Kerry destroys a newbie, lightweight to national politics, GOP idiot... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Barrasso#1996_U.S._Senate_election

Kerry says global climate change is threat to U.S. - The Washington Post

Referring to the pipeline during the hearing, Kerry said that “it would not be long before it crosses my desk. But he did not offer his opinion on the project. He responded more forcefully, however, when Sen. John Barrasso (R-Wyo.) argued that stricter environmental regulations would harm the economy but have little impact on global climate.

“In this tight budget environment, with so many competing American priorities, I would ask you to give considerable thought into limiting significantly resources that would not help us as an economy, not help us as a country, and not help us globally in perhaps the efforts you might be pursuing,” Barrasso said.

Kerry shot back: “The solution to climate change is energy policy. You want to do business and do it well in America, we got to get into the energy race.” He cited California and his own state of Massachusetts as places where clean energy and energy efficiency are “growing faster than any other sector... This is a job creator.”

President Obama During 2nd Inaugural Speech Mentions Challenge of Climate Change

The fight is on

I disagree - across most of the world the fight ended a decade or so back, when the science became so overwhelming that it could not be denied by anyone except Fundamentalists.

There is nothing to fight over - we know what is happening, and we know why.

Forum List

Back