President Donald Trump Addresses United Nations [VIDEO]...

Spare change.

Where is your rebuttal for my post #333?

Is this means that you are coward lying and dumb ignorant?
Posts 356,357,and 358.

Don't you read all the posts?

As for the next sentence "Is this means that you are coward lying and dumb ignorant?", it doesn't make any damn sense. You need to stop smoking that stuff - it's rotting your brain.

I assume you were trying to insult me --- pretty damn poor job, if I do say so myself.

In short----- You don't have any intelligence for honest rebuttal.

And you lack the honesty to engage in an intelligent discussion. Personal attacks, smears. rhetoric and lies is your contribution.

Lack of honesty? Prove to me where I lied. Or I will climb all over your ass.
TELL ME WHERE AND WHAT POST DID I LIED?

I asked you a very simple question----- . Tell us what impresses you from Trump speech at UN because it's a total embarrassment and a joke. Why is that a personal attacks?
Then you started insulting me idiot.
Trump projected strength, resolution, and honesty in his speech - he did not waver, he did not waffle, and he did not apologize for putting the interests of America ahead of all others.

You accused Trump of betraying his country in his speech to the UN - and when challenged - you go into some kind of hissy fit, as if it is supposed to mask your lies. You have yet to tell us just exactly how he did that.

You accuse him of lies, but offer no proof - as if we are supposed to believe you simply because it's you.

Then, the ever-infamous post #287, you say -----

1. Jobs bullshit he created first 8 months is incorrect. Jobs created first 8 months of 2016 is better than 2017. Not to mention he should not get the credit for first quarter of 2017.

You offer no reference - he created jobs at a rate relatively equal to 2016. On the other hand, the unemployment rate went down. At the beginning of his term, there was a marked movement in employment, but it has been stalled by the obstinance of Democrats on both healthcare and tax reform. The rates continue to increase, but at a much lower level.

As for the nonsense about not getting credit for the first quarter of 2017, it is not a coincidence that economic growth catapulted with Trump's election - just like it cratered after the news of Obama's election.

2. Jobs moving back. Few but companies are still moving overseas or Mexico. Even Carrier company that he bragged still moving to Mexico.

Simply partisan prattle - jobs have come back, but again, stalled as a result of the Dems unwillingness to attack the onerous corporate tax. At least be honest enough to lay the blame squarely where it belongs.

3. Because of his EO against regulations there are more people working. Some of those doesn't even take effect till next year.

Uncategorically true. Companies are hiring as the reduction of onerous regulation has opened up new markets, and have lowered the costs of production.

4. Unemployment lowest in 16 years. He need to go back and check.

Yes, you probably SHOULD go back and check. And, here's where you start - Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past

2017 unemployment rate to date is 4.3%. That is the lowest unemployment rate since 2001 (16 years - imagine that!) The next closest was 2006 (4.4%)

So, are you a liar? Only you know - but I think it's clear that you are deluded and misled .... either willingly or duped by fake news and liberal propaganda.

Really? I DO NOT LIE. I'm sure you are going to ask for reference or a link.

The jobs boast in Trump's UN speech was wrong - CNN Video

Obama inherited bad economy.
Do you honestly believe the economy will miraculously excellent first quarter of 2017 without an excellent economy in 2016? The economy was booming start of 2015 and 2016 rolled over to 2017. That's a fact dude. Trump doesn't deserve the credits.

Few jobs had come back but companies are still moving overseas and to Mexico. That's the reality. There is nothing to brag about. That has nothing to do with tax and democrats. Trump bragged every thing even he doesn't deserve the credits.

Because of Trump EO on regulations more people are working, open up new markets ----- BULL FUCKING SHIT. Like what? Post a link to support your lies and stupidity.

The unemployment rate of September
2017 is 4.4 similar to 2005.

Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past
None of what you said validates your lies .... you, of course, move the goalposts when caught. Go back, look at what you said, and prove it.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

You did not answer my question.

You said because of Trump EO on regulations now people are working and open up more markets.
WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Prove it or you are just one lying dumb ignorant.

And you lack the honesty to engage in an intelligent discussion. Personal attacks, smears. rhetoric and lies is your contribution.

I asked you a very simple question----- . Tell us what impresses you from Trump speech at UN because it's a total embarrassment and a joke. Why is that a personal attacks?
Trump projected strength, resolution, and honesty in his speech - he did not waver, he did not waffle, and he did not apologize for putting the interests of America ahead of all others.

You accused Trump of betraying his country in his speech to the UN - and when challenged - you go into some kind of hissy fit, as if it is supposed to mask your lies. You have yet to tell us just exactly how he did that.

You accuse him of lies, but offer no proof - as if we are supposed to believe you simply because it's you.

1. Jobs bullshit he created first 8 months is incorrect. Jobs created first 8 months of 2016 is better than 2017. Not to mention he should not get the credit for first quarter of 2017.

You offer no reference - he created jobs at a rate relatively equal to 2016. On the other hand, the unemployment rate went down. At the beginning of his term, there was a marked movement in employment, but it has been stalled by the obstinance of Democrats on both healthcare and tax reform. The rates continue to increase, but at a much lower level.

As for the nonsense about not getting credit for the first quarter of 2017, it is not a coincidence that economic growth catapulted with Trump's election - just like it cratered after the news of Obama's election.

2. Jobs moving back. Few but companies are still moving overseas or Mexico. Even Carrier company that he bragged still moving to Mexico.

Simply partisan prattle - jobs have come back, but again, stalled as a result of the Dems unwillingness to attack the onerous corporate tax. At least be honest enough to lay the blame squarely where it belongs.

3. Because of his EO against regulations there are more people working. Some of those doesn't even take effect till next year.

Uncategorically true. Companies are hiring as the reduction of onerous regulation has opened up new markets, and have lowered the costs of production.

Yes, you probably SHOULD go back and check. And, here's where you start - Compare Today's Unemployment with the Past

2017 unemployment rate to date is 4.3%. That is the lowest unemployment rate since 2001 (16 years - imagine that!) The next closest was 2006 (4.4%)

So, are you a liar? Only you know - but I think it's clear that you are deluded and misled .... either willingly or duped by fake news and liberal propaganda.

Do you honestly believe the economy will miraculously excellent first quarter of 2017 without an excellent economy in 2016? The economy was booming start of 2015 and 2016 rolled over to 2017. That's a fact dude. Trump doesn't deserve the credits.

Few jobs had come back but companies are still moving overseas and to Mexico. That's the reality. There is nothing to brag about. That has nothing to do with tax and democrats. Trump bragged every thing even he doesn't deserve the credits.

Because of Trump EO on regulations more people are working, open up new markets ----- BULL FUCKING SHIT. Like what? Post a link to support your lies and stupidity.

None of what you said validates your lies .... you, of course, move the goalposts when caught. Go back, look at what you said, and prove it.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

You said because of Trump EO on regulations now people are working and open up more markets.
WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Would you grow the hell up? What a childish post .... i'm beginning to think you're not worth the time.

Let me ask you one more time.
Tell me where my opinion is deluded or where I lied?

What question are you asking me?

You said that Trump disrespected his country during his UN speech. (Post #292)

You were asked where, in the speech, he did that. You ignored the question.

You were asked a second time. You ignored the question.

You were asked a third time, and finally, you backpedaled and gave a bullshit answer like "Well, when he bullied all those other poor little countries, and talked all mean to them" or some such childish nonsense.

You were challenged again to point out where in the speech he did this. Instead of answering it directly - because apparently you couldn't - you pulled out the vaunted post #287, in which you claimed that Trump lied about all these things.

While I recognized that this had absolutely nothing to do with your wild claim in #292, I chose to address it anyway. (Post #326). Each of your erroneous claims was systematically dismantled, and references provided.

You have ignored that challenge.

So, now we're left with #292 undefended, and post #287 proven to be bald-faced lies.

You tell me - what are we supposed to think? (I'll give you a hint ---- I think you pull shit out of your ass in the vain hope that nobody will challenge your stupidity.)

This time you didn't get away with it.

Have I been specific enough, or do you need me to lead you by the hand even further?

Dude I NEVER back pedal or deflect----- I was responding to multiple post so I missed where your posted but I do not back pedal. See my post #330.

Tell me where I lied in my post # 287.
See what I mean?

I challenged your post in 326 - you ignored it. I raised the issue again in 329 ---- and you still don't know where.

You simply don't read the posts ----

As for the nonsense about Trump ---- Jack Nicholson had it right. You can't handle the truth! What Trump said is exactly correct --- Obama was so desperate for a deal - ANY deal - to cement his supposed legacy that he accepted that piece of garbage. Trump called it like it is ...... now, YOU tell me which one sold out his country. YOU tell me which one made the US look weak and feckless.

Look dumb shit I NEVER deflect or back pedal or trying to get away.

I admitted I just missed your posts it's that simple. That doesn't mean I ignored your ignorant nonsense rebuttal.

Just in last 9 months Trump made us weak, dumb, racist, ignorant and a laughing stock all over the world. It's that simple and reality.
Trump calling it as it is because he is dumb fuck. A good example of apprentice, ignorant unfit POTUS.
Done with your little tantrum?

Nope. I'm just having fun proving how ignorant you are.

Spare change.

Posts 356,357,and 358.

As for the next sentence "Is this means that you are coward lying and dumb ignorant?", it doesn't make any damn sense. You need to stop smoking that stuff - it's rotting your brain.

I assume you were trying to insult me --- pretty damn poor job, if I do say so myself.

Either you are deflecting or you are running out intelligent rebuttal.

Post #330 I answered your question where Trump insulted his own country.

Post #333. I provided you a link where Trump the liar in chief lied about jobs created 2017.

You are embarrassing yourself. Why not just shut up dude?

23-1.jpg

She's the so-called "sportscaster" who called Trump a racist.

Just so we're clear, the NFL is going to lose billions of dollars if it continues to allow this.
Meh.....the NFL makes billions of dollars every year with no end in sight. Who gives a fuck if the conservative fans are crying like the infected pussies they truly are. The NFL owners know the NFL has grown due to its diversified fan base, and will continue.

The future growth of the NFL is its diversity!!! and not its RACIST conservative fan base.

Only a fool would imagine the NFL wants to lose half of its fan base. You're deluding yourself if you think they don't care about the bottom line, and this will hurt their bottom line big time. It already has.
Conservative fans are bad for the NFL. Next, the black player under scholarship at Alabama University need to Kneel (lock arms) in protest in support of Kaepernick against police brutality and murder! What will racist white conservatives do then???? Saban can't win will all white players.
How are conservatives bad for the NFL? It couldn't be more obvious that the left has been trying to kill football, and it's suceeding.
Conservatives are bad for the NFL, bad for America and for Humanity.

She's the so-called "sportscaster" who called Trump a racist.

Just so we're clear, the NFL is going to lose billions of dollars if it continues to allow this.
Meh.....the NFL makes billions of dollars every year with no end in sight. Who gives a fuck if the conservative fans are crying like the infected pussies they truly are. The NFL owners know the NFL has grown due to its diversified fan base, and will continue.

The future growth of the NFL is its diversity!!! and not its RACIST conservative fan base.

Only a fool would imagine the NFL wants to lose half of its fan base. You're deluding yourself if you think they don't care about the bottom line, and this will hurt their bottom line big time. It already has.
Conservative fans are bad for the NFL. Next, the black player under scholarship at Alabama University need to Kneel (lock arms) in protest in support of Kaepernick against police brutality and murder! What will racist white conservatives do then???? Saban can't win will all white players.
How are conservatives bad for the NFL? It couldn't be more obvious that the left has been trying to kill football, and it's suceeding.
You didn't explain how they are bad for the NFL, douche bag. The reality is that the left is guilty of what you accuse conservatives of.

Spare change.

Posts 356,357,and 358.

Either you are deflecting or you are running out intelligent rebuttal.

Post #330 I answered your question where Trump insulted his own country.

Post #333. I provided you a link where Trump the liar in chief lied about jobs created 2017.

You are embarrassing yourself. Why not just shut up dude?
Both of your -quote- references - unquote were proven false. You simply chose not to believe that.

You didn't explain how they are bad for the NFL, douche bag. The reality is that the left is guilty of what you accuse conservatives of.
Hey Fuck Face conservative ideology has been a virus with everything it touches!!! The NFL will recover.

Kaepernick has won. His protest on police brutality and murder has started the discussion that America needs to have.

Hey Fuck Face conservative ideology has been a virus with everything it touches!!! The NFL will recover.
It's leftwing ideology that has infected the NFL, not conservative. And that is what has started it along its downward spiral.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Would you grow the hell up? What a childish post .... i'm beginning to think you're not worth the time.

Dude you are deflecting. This just shows you are weak and a liar.

Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE.

Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE.

Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant.
Told you last time that your posts were childish and, frankly, not worth my time. So, let's analyze this one ...

Personal attack contributes nothing to the conversation "Dude you are deflecting. This just shows you are weak and a liar."

??? In here somewhere is a coherent thought - you just didn't get it across. "Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE."

Another personal attack - poorly done. "Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant."

I can think of only one word to describe your post ----- FAIL. (that's cuz I didn't think of childish, moronic, or just plain stupid)

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Told you last time that your posts were childish and, frankly, not worth my time. So, let's analyze this one ...

Personal attack contributes nothing to the conversation "Dude you are deflecting. This just shows you are weak and a liar."

??? In here somewhere is a coherent thought - you just didn't get it across. "Let me repeat the question again. What regulations are you crapping about that Trump dump deregulations created more jobs and open markets? YOU DON’T HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE."

Another personal attack - poorly done. "Last year I told you ——— You are not qualified to talk to me and I ignored you. This time I gave you a chance —- STILL YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO TALK TO ME. You are still dumb, weak and lying ignorant."

I can think of only one word to describe your post ----- FAIL. (that's cuz I didn't think of childish, moronic, or just plain stupid)
Hey dumb ass who do you think you are talking too????? We are living in the world of TRUMPISIMS!!!! So again! You STFU!!!....Okay Snow-FLAKE.

Or, shut up.

Bull fucking shit-----

WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Hey dumb ass who do you think you are talking too????? We are living in the world of TRUMPISIMS!!!! So again! You STFU!!!....Okay Snow-FLAKE.
Oh, I know who I'm talking to ...

I'm talking to the biggest blowhard on the site, completely devoid of knowledge, who somehow believes he can bluster his way through an argument by deflecting from his failures thru the use of name calling, profanity, and vulgarisms.

That would be you .... childish, moronic, and just plain stupid.

It sucks to be you.

It's leftwing ideology that has infected the NFL, not conservative. And that is what has started it along its downward spiral.
The NFL will thrive in the 21st century if it ignores conservative cry babies.

Bull fucking shit-----

WHERE? LIKE WHAT?

Oh, I know who I'm talking to ...

I'm talking to the biggest blowhard on the site, completely devoid of knowledge, who somehow believes he can bluster his way through an argument by deflecting from his failures thru the use of name calling, profanity, and vulgarisms.

That would be you .... childish, moronic, and just plain stupid.

It sucks to be you.
Go find a box of Kleenex.......sit in the corner and STFU.

Forum List

Back