President Donald J. Trump breaking with tradition

Starting tomorrow, Trump is going to be firing fastballs like Tom Brady in Foxboro, except its gonna be large bumpy cucumbers.......and we know where they will be caught too!:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Going to be so much winning!!:rock::rock:

And if the Ds keep slow walking appointments he can do executive orders and findings that will induce projectile vomiting in his opponents.

He's already inducing projectile vomiting in some. Didn't you see the millions protesting his inauguration?

politically null s0n........all far left nutters there yesterday. Basically non-representative. All the protest did was harden female Trump voters and strengthen white males who hate the feminist bulldog crazies.:up:

And if the Ds keep slow walking appointments he can do executive orders and findings that will induce projectile vomiting in his opponents.

He's already inducing projectile vomiting in some. Didn't you see the millions protesting his inauguration?

politically null s0n........all far left nutters there yesterday. Basically non-representative. All the protest did was harden female Trump voters and strengthen white males who hate the feminist bulldog crazies.:up:

If you say so. It's not over, you know.

You would never know it to hear the Democrats in the Senate grilling these nominees, but unlike Democrat nominees, these people are basically all making great financial sacrifices to come and work for US. The very idea that any one of them, especially our beloved President, is hoping to profit by their position is so ludicrous as to make the person making that claim look like a certified idiot. Which is why the Democrats do this so well.
-------------------------------------- Its my opinion that the President is genuine American in thought and those thoughts will translate into action and deeds .

I did not support Trump, even after he was elected. I did not trust him and I did not believe he would keep good on his words.

He is changing my mind.

Some things about him I've always like. He, as like GWB, truly loves this country. Genuine American is a perfect description.

Grab some KY in the am s0n......grease up that bumpy good. Just sayin'.......trying to help out the bubble dwellers here who still think Trumps not going to be president. He'll be signing so many executive orders smashing Soeteros shit that Im worried his hand might fall off!!:deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and lets not forget s0ns.........what former president Obama said about 8 years ago today......."elections have consequences"!!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Sometimes youre the windshield but sometimes.............

They won't be enriching themselves, like some of their predecessors who shall remain nameless THE CLINTONS

Trump: ‘We're not here to help ourselves’
I hope this will be true for the American citizens :)
It seems to me that he said he will refuse any presidential salary. This would be a good thing for sure :)
----------------------------------------- aw money , its no big deal to Trump , President Trumps salary is walking around pocket money to the Trump . Still , I agree with you simply because of the Presidents spirit of not taking a salary Esther .

You would never know it to hear the Democrats in the Senate grilling these nominees, but unlike Democrat nominees, these people are basically all making great financial sacrifices to come and work for US. The very idea that any one of them, especially our beloved President, is hoping to profit by their position is so ludicrous as to make the person making that claim look like a certified idiot. Which is why the Democrats do this so well.
-------------------------------------- Its my opinion that the President is genuine American in thought and those thoughts will translate into action and deeds .

I did not support Trump, even after he was elected. I did not trust him and I did not believe he would keep good on his words.

He is changing my mind.

Some things about him I've always like. He, as like GWB, truly loves this country. Genuine American is a perfect description.
------------------------------------------------------- yep , I think so , Trump is an OLD family man with huge wealth , a nice wife , good looking intelligent kids and everything that an old guy could want and he sees with alarm the country that his kids and grandkids will inherit being taken over by hip hoppers , third worlders and leftists , It was time for Trump to get up off his butt and become an American President Zoom !! [imo]

Grab some KY in the am s0n......grease up that bumpy good. Just sayin'.......trying to help out the bubble dwellers here who still think Trumps not going to be president. He'll be signing so many executive orders smashing Soeteros shit that Im worried his hand might fall off!!:deal::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, we all know he is president. That doesn't mean he is legitimate, accepted, or will continue to be the president. Opposition to him is already heading toward Nixon levels.

Yes, we all know he is president. That doesn't mean he is legitimate, accepted, or will continue to be the president. Opposition to him is already heading toward Nixon levels.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Forum List

Back