President Donald J. Trump breaking with tradition

They won't be enriching themselves, like some of their predecessors

Trump: ‘We're not here to help ourselves’

I do not need to hear the faith in God bit, just leave my SS and Medicare alone, and leave the ACA intact and enforce expanded Medicaid in all states. Leave faith in God out of it. I have little faith in the elites like him that lie to do the right thing.

I do not need to hear the faith in God bit, just leave my SS and Medicare alone, and leave the ACA intact and enforce expanded Medicaid in all states. Leave faith in God out of it. I have little faith in the elites like him that lie to do the right thing.

The ACA has to be fixed no matter who likes it now. It is collapsing. It is confusing at Tax time. It is a mess. Seems to me Medicare, Medicaid.......all of it should be repaired at the same time. Why have so many programs? All programs they run end up a giant mess. Hopefully Fixes start now. The crap stops now.

Nobody is touching SSI unless the RINO and DEM decide to try to raise the retirement age? hope not.

You would never know it to hear the Democrats in the Senate grilling these nominees, but unlike Democrat nominees, these people are basically all making great financial sacrifices to come and work for US. The very idea that any one of them, especially our beloved President, is hoping to profit by their position is so ludicrous as to make the person making that claim look like a certified idiot. Which is why the Democrats do this so well.

You would never know it to hear the Democrats in the Senate grilling these nominees, but unlike Democrat nominees, these people are basically all making great financial sacrifices to come and work for US. The very idea that any one of them, especially our beloved President, is hoping to profit by their position is so ludicrous as to make the person making that claim look like a certified idiot. Which is why the Democrats do this so well.
LOL

-------------------------------------- Its my opinion that the President is genuine American in thought and those thoughts will translate into action and deeds .

Why are so many new lobbying firms being started by Trump's campaign personnel, and Pence's ex chief of staff? Their advertising about their connections to the new administration certainly won't hurt their profits.

They won't be enriching themselves, like some of their predecessors

Abolish Obamacare, it was a lie from the start and disastrous policy. I believe it should not be replaced, remive most regulations on it and let the free market fix it. Problem will solve itself.

as long as Obamacare is repealed everything else is fine.

It will never be repealed. They will give it a new name, and fix some of the problems that they could have fixed before, but it will always be Obamacare. Thanks Mr President we appreciate your service.

They won't be enriching themselves, like some of their predecessors who shall remain nameless THE CLINTONS

After Promising To Release His Tax Returns, Trump Aide Says He Won’t Because ‘People Didn’t Care’
Seventy-four percent of Americans want Trump to release his tax returns.

HA ha ha ha...maybe,maybe not, eh
------------------------------------------------ no legal requirement and as far as the busybodies that want to see the returns , tuff / tough for them TRed !!

And if the Ds keep slow walking appointments he can do executive orders and findings that will induce projectile vomiting in his opponents.

And if the Ds keep slow walking appointments he can do executive orders and findings that will induce projectile vomiting in his opponents.

He's already inducing projectile vomiting in some. Didn't you see the millions protesting his inauguration?

New Topics

Forum List

Back