President Biden thinks a Briefing Room in the White House for TIKTOK influencers is a grand idea! NO, this is NOT from The Babylon Bee!

Markle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 15, 2016
Tallahassee, FL
President Biden thinks a Briefing Room in the White House for TIKTOK influencers is a grand idea! NO, this is NOT from The Babylon Bee!

I'm nearly speechless. Dozens of states and governments around the world are banning TikTok from computers because of their direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party. An intelligence gathering organization.

So what does President Biden do? Offer TikTok Influencers their own Briefing Room IN THE WHITEHOUSE.

The remaining few viewers of SNL would think this is too stupid if it appeared on the show!

Biden announced to a weatherman (Al Roker) that he's running in 2024 so hey, why not.

2023%2004%2010%20Biden%20among%20youth-X3.jpg

Last edited:

I'm nearly speechless. Dozens of states and governments around the world are banning TikTok from computers because of their direct ties to the Chinese Communist Party. An intelligence gathering organization.

So what does President Biden do? Offer TikTok Influencers their own Briefing Room IN THE WHITEHOUSE.

The remaining few viewers of SNL would think this is too stupid if it appeared on the show!

Fox "News"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd hoped for a rational discussion of the topic but when you start by spreading liar's lies...

Oh my God ... Pedo Joe is such a complete and utter dufus. I'd like to see him in the ring with an angry Conor McGregor. Just one round would do. Nah ... make it three. Just a couple of Irishmen slugging it out. Well ... one would be slugging it out.

Tik Tok is the dems get out the youth vote app... but you still have to have a good economy with a promising future or Tik Tok or not they won't bother to vote....

As soon as I heard that I was like WTF and immediately saw the security implications.

Remember this:

And here they are getting ready to bring in what amounts to chi-com spies into the WH trying to win a election.

I guess that's why the dem end of the bi-partisan effort to banning tic-toc fell through.

Fox "News"

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

I'd hoped for a rational discussion of the topic but when you start by spreading liar's lies...
Yeah, right. As one of our leading trolls, you are desperate to stop anything negative about failed President Biden. Why, you could have started a "rational discussion" by totally disproving my thread. But, so sorry, you could not.

When you see a democrat on t v they are just spouting talking points produced Is by democrat officials. They are nothing but sheep led from the top down.

Democrats want their social media people to repeat the same talking points that MSN does. Soon your favorite Democrat on YouTube will be in the collages of Media types repeating government talking points..

Forum List

Back