KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

If it were Trump in the WH and cocaine was found, they'd have him impeached, indicted, convicted and in jail by now.
Agreed.

Leftard hypocrisy is out in the open now

And there's a flood of it. A veritable tsunami.

They're lying about the cocaine, lying about the foreign agent, lying about the laptop (AGAIN)....

These fuckers are one trick ponies. Lying is all they know how to do. Everything else they touch turns to shit. Cities, states, the White House.... the Pentagon...

The moronic level of discussion here — which scruffy so perfectly reflects — has been an attribute of Trumptard cultists from the beginning.
Curious!

President Trump has been out of the White House for over two years.

The White House has been occupied by the Biden Family whose son Hunter is a well-known alcoholic, and hardcore drug user, who had an affair with his recently deceased brother's wife, one vile person. Hunter came by it naturally, his Ol' Man loves fondling young girls and, in his daughter's hand, she wrote that he showered with her. Hunter had an illegitimate daughter with a well-educated stripper which none of the Biden's even want to admit exists. Quite the family.

Yet, my good friend Tom Paine 1949 finds solace in attributing the White House scandals and corruption to...ta da..."TRUMPTARD CULTISTS"!

Every day my far-left friends seem more and more eager to vividly demonstrate their utter desperation. You just can't make these things up!

Look, she is the worst press secretary ever, an incompetent. But she ticked all the right boxes.

When you base selections on some affirmative action BS, this is what you get, a clown show. Quite fitting for the Clown-In-Chief.

KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family. She then goes on to call a journalist in the briefing room "irresponsible" for asking the White House to unequivocally say that the drugs do not belong to the Biden family. "To ask that question, is actually incredibly irresponsible."

Well, if anyone should know about irresponsible reporting, it would be this group. They are the master of it.

EXPLAIN, What makes it obvious????
Absolutely. Tours do see that library, so it could have been or might not have been, but certainly not assured, it being an administration person or certainly not point to a family member, as some here seem to assume as obvious to them, though not to an unbiased observer.

Absolutely. Tours do see that library, so it could have been or might not have been, but certainly not assured, it being an administration person or certainly not point to a family member, as some here seem to assume as obvious to them, though not to an unbiased observer.
It wasn’t found in the library. that was another lie by the admin

It was found in a secure area outside the situtation room where only VIPs such as the VP, family etc enter

It wasn’t found in the library. that was another lie by the admin

It was found in a secure area outside the situtation room where only VIPs such as the VP, family etc enter
I heard that from a right wing, hair on fire Trumper on here, that I often disagree with, but I have not known to lie to my face on facts. Can somebody tell me with documentation where this damn dime-ball was found?

I heard that from a right wing, hair on fire Trumper on here, that I often disagree with, but I have not known to lie to my face on facts. Can somebody tell me with documentation where this damn dime-ball was found?
well the story has changed like three times from the White House......this is the latest report:

Cocaine found in the White House was in a different location than previously reported, sources say​

The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV, park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and on the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area.
The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.

well the story has changed like three times from the White House......this is the latest report:

Cocaine found in the White House was in a different location than previously reported, sources say​

The cocaine was found in an entrance area between the foyer and a lower-level lobby, the sources said. The entrance is near where some vehicles, like the vice president’s limo or SUV, park. It is one floor below the main West Wing offices and on the same floor as the Situation Room and a dining area.
The area is transited by VIPs, visitors, tourists, staff members, military officials and facilities operations employees.
I had actually heard that, stating some of that, and it was corrected by somebody here not usually prone to mistakes of fact (only opinion) so I accepted as him having later information. Oh, well....

I had actually heard that, stating some of that, and it was corrected by somebody here not usually prone to mistakes of fact (only opinion) so I accepted as him having later information. Oh, well....
Yeah, I get it, it's hard to keep up with all the spin from the White House on the drug running situation

Yeah, I get it, it's hard to keep up with all the spin from the White House on the drug running situation
As well as the hair on fire political extremes.

... this is the latest report …

So, if this is true, it could have belonged to almost any staff member, driver, employee, tourist, etc. Or it could have been placed there as part of a scam or joke. In short — the ”dime bag” was a b.s. issue played up by the media, Trump and his supporters.

Joe Biden — who no longer even drinks — would probably have had a heart attack if he tried it … or even saw it.

What a waste is U.S. “politics” and political “scandal-making” these days!

Forum List

Back