KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Look, she is the worst press secretary ever, an incompetent. But she ticked all the right boxes.

When you base selections on some affirmative action BS, this is what you get, a clown show. Quite fitting for the Clown-In-Chief.

KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family. She then goes on to call a journalist in the briefing room "irresponsible" for asking the White House to unequivocally say that the drugs do not belong to the Biden family. "To ask that question, is actually incredibly irresponsible."

Look, she is the worst press secretary ever, an incompetent. But she ticked all the right boxes.

When you base selections on some affirmative action BS, this is what you get, a clown show. Quite fitting for the Clown-In-Chief.

KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family. She then goes on to call a journalist in the briefing room "irresponsible" for asking the White House to unequivocally say that the drugs do not belong to the Biden family. "To ask that question, is actually incredibly irresponsible."

Actually that is a pretty good answer. Much better than a headline saying "Upon questioning, the White house denies, cocaine found belonged to the Biden family". Some things, you just don't bother to dignify by answering.

Actually that is a pretty good answer. Much better than a headline saying "Upon questioning, the White house denies, cocaine found belonged to the Biden family". Some things, you just don't bother to dignify by answering.
It's pretty damn obvious SOMEONE in the administration put it there.

You BETTER fucking answer if you want any face left.

But oh I forgot, that bird flew the coop a long time ago.

It's pretty damn obvious SOMEONE in the administration put it there.

You BETTER fucking answer if you want any face left.

But oh I forgot, that bird flew the coop a long time ago.
Could have been someone in the administration, but that entrancewasused mostly by visitors to the White House. Biden and his family, including Hunter was out of town at Camp David for the weekend.

Why is it obvious?
Because when it was first reported, and with pictures, the coke was found in the private library near the Situation Room. As sure as the sun comes up, the story changed. I and everyone else could have predicted that. This is a thousand times worse than Bill getting his knob polished in the Oval Office. The whole world is shaking their heads in disgust.

Could have been someone in the administration, but that entrancewasused mostly by visitors to the White House. Biden and his family, including Hunter was out of town at Camp David for the weekend.
No, dear. The shit was found while the Bidens were still in the Crack House and they're blaming it on the maintenance men who were never in the private library where it was found and reported on. Then the lying scum said it was in a cubby hole. The whole damn world knows the trash are lying.

Could have been someone in the administration

COULD HAVE BEEN? Look, Honey, they got cameras everywhere, experts have already stated that it should take no more than 30 minutes to review the footage to figure out when that blow appeared and who had access and put it there, never mind checking the baggie or container for fingerprints and DNA, or what now--- is the WH going to claim the baggie had nothing that the US government can match with any human on the planet?

THEY HAVE BETTER SECURITY AND COMPETENCE AT THE LOCAL MOVIE THEATER.

Democrats and Lefties have put us in the hands of a dangerous, incompetent, treasonous band of criminals.

LET ME HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR ICE CREAM, HONEY!
Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 12.55.06 AM copy.jpg

Stupid dipshit, do you think a visitor is going to LEAVE cocaine in the White House?

That stuff is expensive, no one LEAVES it anywhere.

What they do is STASH it, so they can come back and get it later

No, dear. The shit was found while the Bidens were still in the Crack House and they're blaming it on the maintenance men who were never in the private library where it was found and reported on. Then the lying scum said it was in a cubby hole. The whole damn world knows the trash are lying.
I'm sure the guy talking about gay frogs is more credible than the actual authorities.

COULD HAVE BEEN? Look, Honey, they got cameras everywhere, experts have already stated that it should take no more than 30 minutes to review the footage to figure out when that blow appeared and who had access and put it there, never mind checking the baggie or container for fingerprints and DNA, or what now--- is the WH going to claim the baggie had nothing that the US government can match with any human on the planet?

THEY HAVE BETTER SECURITY AND COMPETENCE AT THE LOCAL MOVIE THEATER.

Democrats and Lefties have put us in the hands of a dangerous, incompetent, treasonous band of criminals.

LET ME HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR ICE CREAM, HONEY!
View attachment 802465
You bet, and I'll bet only one person was near those buby holes, the entire time, right? Why are you so upset about a misdemeanor?

Stupid dipshit, do you think a visitor is going to LEAVE cocaine in the White House?

That stuff is expensive, no one LEAVES it anywhere.

What they do is STASH it, so they can come back and get it later
Perhaps someone was near, so they couldn't retrive it.

Because when it was first reported, and with pictures, the coke was found in the private library near the Situation Room. As sure as the sun comes up, the story changed. I and everyone else could have predicted that. This is a thousand times worse than Bill getting his knob polished in the Oval Office. The whole world is shaking their heads in disgust.
Thanks. I was unaware it was found in a private library near the Situation Room. The mainstream media story has been, it was found in a common area frequented by not only staff but visitors. Your information being the case, I can see why it could easily be thought to have been left by White House Staff.

First of all, don’t be a racist prick. just because she is black doesn’t mean she wasn’t qualified. How many disastrous press secs did trump go through? Affirmative action? Don’t be a moron.

Second, she has a point. That was an irresponsible question

I missed the report that said the library. You got a link, or just going by what you heard?

KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.​

Gee, that really makes me wish I could be there to tell that fat ass that if their staff could simply identify the culprit, a security task worthy of, oh, say, 30 minutes, that this would put the whole matter to rest! Then no one would be reporting "irresponsibly!"

But then, this is the same bunch of clowns that after two years, STILL hasn't identified who within the Supreme Court leaked an important decision about RvW to the public despite being controlled, confidential information, in an effort to foment anger and violence against SC Justices!

Forum List

Back