KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

That's why the entire whitehouse is scanned several times a day. I suppose they could strip search everyone before they are alowed on the property, but I doubt that is going to happen.
Certainly not in areas that are already restricted from the public, like where this stash of cocaine was found.

Oh, Hunter is or has been a crackhead, but I don't see where he lives at the White House, and I thought they said it was coke in the baggy, not crack.
/-----/ Recipes for crack cocaine are readily available online, and it's a relatively simple task to convert cocaine into crack. You only need a few household chemicals and basic chemistry knowledge. Hunter, has a history of cocaine use and crack addiction. Hunter, has a history of cocaine use and crack addiction. Photos from the first son’s laptop that show him smoking crack and speeding at 172 mph to meet prostitutes were published Saturday.

All the failures? You mean, somebody walking into a library and getting rid of dime ball is the only failure you see with this administration. Well, I guess they've got your vote. Most people are more concerned about the border or other more famous actions and occurrences. I guess everybody has their priorities.
They raided Trump's Florida home for gosh sakes. From the Progs view, Security for some and none for others.

/-----/ Recipes for crack cocaine are readily available online, and it's a relatively simple task to convert cocaine into crack. You only need a few household chemicals and basic chemistry knowledge. Hunter, has a history of cocaine use and crack addiction. Hunter, has a history of cocaine use and crack addiction. Photos from the first son’s laptop that show him smoking crack and speeding at 172 mph to meet prostitutes were published Saturday.
Saw that, but did not have the year and no mention of him living at the White House. I still doubt the connection. I just can't get my hair on fire about Joe, over dipstick Hunter, but you go ahead.

They raided Trump's Florida home for gosh sakes. From the Progs view, Security for some and none for others.
What is your point, and what could it possibly have to do with coke being found in the White House? I don't even like Trump, but still pretty sure, Donny wasn't doing coke or leaving a rock in the White House and when they raided his home because he would not return the stolen documents, there was no mention of coke in the search warrant. I didn't know Trump had some kind of coke problem. I've heard he doesn't even drink, much less do drugs. Is that incorrect?

Saw that, but did not have the year and no mention of him living at the White House. I still doubt the connection. I just can't get my hair on fire about Joe, over dipstick Hunter, but you go ahead.
/----/ From Newsweek: In an op-ed for The New York Post in April, journalist Miranda Devine claimed that Hunter Biden was rumored to be living at the White House with his wife and their 3-year-old son to avoid being served with legal papers from an Arkansas mother of a child he fathered in 2018.

Who is the crack head living in the white House? I haven't even heard that one before. Where do you get your news? Tweets? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Burrowing%20Owl%20SERIOUSLY-S.jpg

How do we know?
The story and location changed every time it has been told.
You “know” because this is what Trump told his followers from the beginning. He always sets the lowest possible ”standard.” He is as mature as a gorilla who throws shit at human beings who pass by at the zoo, only with Trump it is indiscriminate slander and insults aimed at political enemies. His pathetic followers then try to ape & mimic him … like little monkeys.

From the beginning Trump claimed the media would kill the story, which it certainly did not. His words:

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Bid? … Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? … He looks like a crackhead to me!”

So dignified.

You “know” because this is what Trump told his followers from the beginning. He always sets the lowest possible ”standard.” He is as mature as a gorilla who throws shit at human beings who pass by at the zoo, only with Trump it is indiscriminate slander and insults aimed at political enemies. His pathetic followers then try to ape & mimic him … like little monkeys.

From the beginning Trump claimed the media would kill the story, which it certainly did not. His words:

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Bid? … Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? … He looks like a crackhead to me!”

So dignified.
Yeah, snorting coke in the White House is so fucking dignified, leftard moron.

The moronic level of discussion here — which scruffy so perfectly reflects — has been an attribute of Trumptard cultists from the beginning.

Forum List

Back