KJP says that "irresponsible reporting" is alleging that the cocaine found in the White House might have belonged to the Biden family.

As well as the hair on fire political extremes.
Here were the unsubstantiated charges and crude demagogery of the Orange “hair on fire” extremist Donald Trump, from his account on Truth Social:

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden? … Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? … He looks like a crackhead to me!”

Like I said before, and as we have come to expect from him: a very “dignified” class act. :(

Here were the unsubstantiated charges and crude demagogery of the Orange “hair on fire” extremist Donald Trump, from his account on Truth Social:

“Does anybody really believe that the COCAINE found in the West Wing of the White House, very close to the Oval Office, is for the use of anyone other than Hunter & Joe Biden? … Has Deranged Jack Smith, the crazy, Trump hating Special Prosecutor, been seen in the area of the COCAINE? … He looks like a crackhead to me!”
Haha that’s funny…but sadly, hunter is the obvious suspect given his history

So, if this is true, it could have belonged to almost any staff member, driver, employee, tourist, etc. Or it could have been placed there as part of a scam or joke. In short — the ”dime bag” was a b.s. issue played up by the media, Trump and his supporters.

Joe Biden — who no longer even drinks — would probably have had a heart attack if he tried it … or even saw it.

What a waste is U.S. “politics” and political “scandal-making” these days!
No not tourist, tourist don’t enter that area as it clearly states

Yes it’s possible it came from a VIP, the VP, other staff members but not the public

Who knows though, I’m sure the admin will change the story of where it was located again…they have really lost all credibility with their attempted cover ups

Absolutely. Tours do see that library, so it could have been or might not have been, but certainly not assured, it being an administration person or certainly not point to a family member, as some here seem to assume as obvious to them, though not to an unbiased observer.

As a moderator, don't you have the ability to translate that into something comprehensible?

I heard that from a right wing, hair on fire Trumper on here, that I often disagree with, but I have not known to lie to my face on facts. Can somebody tell me with documentation where this damn dime-ball was found?
IF you did your own research, beyond the far-left and legacy media, you would know that the story of where the cocaine was found seemingly on an hourly basis.

Do you think that if the substance had been anthrax or something similar, we'd have not known who, where, how, and when it was hidden days ago?

IF you did your own research, beyond the far-left and legacy media, you would know that the story of where the cocaine was found seemingly on an hourly basis.

Do you think that if the substance had been anthrax or something similar, we'd have not known who, where, how, and when it was hidden days ago?
That's just it. I don't do research on an hourly basis for this place or anywhere else. Are you really that obsessed? To be honest, I scanned AP and Drudge this morning with my first cup of coffee and haven't even turned on the TV here in the library, today at all. The stereo, is a different story, as I have been getting into a remastered Grand Fuck album, in here and on the back deck by Bluetooth, where I have been finish sanding and staining a couple of small projects, I've been working on. I guess I let life interfere with political interests. Maybe you should get a life. It's kinda cool, if you're not too busy.:cool:

Forum List

Back