Pres. Trump has signed the fewest bills of any recent president at this point in office

More money in company's hands is always better then in the government hands this is what this nation was founded on , this is why we rule the world in inventions

God you are dumb.

You are clearly too young or too stupid to remember how the last dot.com boom ended. I am not here to be your history teacher so I will leave that to you.

Less money in the government's hands is only a good thing when you cut the same amount of spending. When the government just uses my kids and grandkids money instead, that is not a good thing.

That seems to be one more difference between us, I actually give a fuck about the next generation, you clearly do not
Say what ?

You are talking right now to me on a computer or cell phone right?

So the dot com bubble was not a good thing are you still an idiot?

download.jpeg

How much money did we spend over the years in LBJ war on poverty?

Giving a welfare whore more money doesn't do much ..giving big and small company's more tax breaks let them expand and produce more jobs

Too much, just as we spent too much on the war on drugs and the war on obesity and the war on...well you name it.

I am all for cutting taxes just as soon as people agree to cut spending

Yet Obama's almost one trillion dollars stimulus was good and we only got a lousy one time payment of $400 bucks?

NO, it was not good. Very little Obama did was "good". How many times must I tell you before you little partian brina can grasp that a dislike of Trump does not equate to support for Obama or the Dems or Hillary or any other such thing.

Again it's projection you don't have a clue if it won't super charge the economy do you?

Damn once again people like musk are building a test prototype hyper loop in Maryland as we speak, Trump is doing this when unemployment is low ...

How the heck do you know if it won't add more revenue?

yes, they are projections based upon a "rosey" outlook. They are not the worst case scenarios, they are the best case.

Again those are projections..you don't have a crystal ball, more money into start up company's could provide another dot.com

Again for example musk hyper loop

Elon Musk to start hyperloop project in Maryland, officials say

and has given transportation pioneer Elon Musk permission to dig tunnels for the high-speed, underground transit system known as a hyperloop that Musk wants to build between New York and Washington.

Hogan administration officials said Thursday the state has issued a conditional utility permit to let Musk’s tunneling firm, The Boring Co., dig a 10.3-mile tunnel beneath the state-owned portion of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, between the Baltimore city line and Maryland 175 in Hanover.

It would be the first portion of the underground system that Musk says could eventually ferry passengers from Washington to New York, with stops in Baltimore and Philadelphia, in just 29 minutes. Maryland’s approval is the first step of many needed to complete the multibillion-dollar project.

Gov. Larry Hogan toured a site in Hanover that aides said could become an entry point for the hyperloop. The state does not plan to contribute to the cost of the project, aides said.

More money in company's hands is always better then in the government hands this is what this nation was founded on , this is why we rule the world in inventions

God you are dumb.

Giving a welfare whore more money doesn't do much ..giving big and small company's more tax breaks let them expand and produce more jobs

If they expanded and produced more jobs, you might have a point. Only problem is, most companies are more interested in driving up their stock price so they can show a profit for the shareholders. Rarely do you see a company expand because of tax breaks, they spend the money on stocks, CEO pay increases and golden parachutes for those at the top.

God you are dumb.

You are clearly too young or too stupid to remember how the last dot.com boom ended. I am not here to be your history teacher so I will leave that to you.

Less money in the government's hands is only a good thing when you cut the same amount of spending. When the government just uses my kids and grandkids money instead, that is not a good thing.

That seems to be one more difference between us, I actually give a fuck about the next generation, you clearly do not
Say what ?

View attachment 169434

Here you dumb fucking hack, educate yourself.

Market Crashes: The Dotcom Crash

Here's Why The Dot Com Bubble Began And Why It Popped

Yet Obama's almost one trillion dollars stimulus was good and we only got a lousy one time payment of $400 bucks?

NO, it was not good. Very little Obama did was "good". How many times must I tell you before you little partian brina can grasp that a dislike of Trump does not equate to support for Obama or the Dems or Hillary or any other such thing.

Again it's projection you don't have a clue if it won't super charge the economy do you?

Damn once again people like musk are building a test prototype hyper loop in Maryland as we speak, Trump is doing this when unemployment is low ...

How the heck do you know if it won't add more revenue?

yes, they are projections based upon a "rosey" outlook. They are not the worst case scenarios, they are the best case.

Again those are projections..you don't have a crystal ball, more money into start up company's could provide another dot.com

Again for example musk hyper loop

Elon Musk to start hyperloop project in Maryland, officials say

and has given transportation pioneer Elon Musk permission to dig tunnels for the high-speed, underground transit system known as a hyperloop that Musk wants to build between New York and Washington.

Hogan administration officials said Thursday the state has issued a conditional utility permit to let Musk’s tunneling firm, The Boring Co., dig a 10.3-mile tunnel beneath the state-owned portion of the Baltimore-Washington Parkway, between the Baltimore city line and Maryland 175 in Hanover.

It would be the first portion of the underground system that Musk says could eventually ferry passengers from Washington to New York, with stops in Baltimore and Philadelphia, in just 29 minutes. Maryland’s approval is the first step of many needed to complete the multibillion-dollar project.

Gov. Larry Hogan toured a site in Hanover that aides said could become an entry point for the hyperloop. The state does not plan to contribute to the cost of the project, aides said.

God you are dumb.

If they expanded and produced more jobs, you might have a point. Only problem is, most companies are more interested in driving up their stock price so they can show a profit for the shareholders. Rarely do you see a company expand because of tax breaks, they spend the money on stocks, CEO pay increases and golden parachutes for those at the top.

I agree, but can't you figure out this is a little different?

People like musk is using the government as a cash cow , we all know this ..but he has good vision

Not all of the company's are greedy and want to boost up their stocks some really have ideas and need money to invent new things ..

God you are dumb.

Say what ?

View attachment 169434

Again super flake does 9/11 ring a bell with you? Does the housing bubble ring a bell?

Again super flake does 9/11 ring a bell with you? Does the housing bubble ring a bell?

9/11 didn't cause the dot.com bubble to break, the whole thing was smoke and mirrors. And yes, the housing bubble rings a bell, it caused the worst economic downturn since the great depression.

Why do you want to go through those things again? Why do you want the market to crash again? Are you just an evil bitch or a stupid one? Or maybe both

God you are dumb.

Say what ?

View attachment 169434

d

And what kind of bullshit fake news link is that? The internet was created by the military it was created by colleges

From your bull shit link..

Decades before the word "dotcom" slipped past our lips as the answer to all of our problems, the internet was created by the U.S. military, who vastly underestimated how much people would want to be online.

Now the real story

An ARPANET network was established between Harvard, MIT, and BBN, the company that created the "interface message processor" computers used to connect to the network.Nov 5, 2013
The History of the Internet and the Colleges That Built It | EdTech ...
EdTech Magazine › 2013/11

UCLA student Charley Kline attempts to transmit the text “login” to a computer at the Stanford Research Institute over the first link on the ARPANET, which was the precursor to the modern Internet. After the letters “l” and “o” are sent the system crashed,making the first message ever sent on the Internet “lo”.
First Message on the Internet - This Day in Tech History
This Day in Tech History › first-message-...

Feedback

God you are dumb.

Say what ?

View attachment 169434

Actually, yeah, both of those events ring a bell. And, both happened under Jr.'s watch. Your point?

God you are dumb.

Say what ?

View attachment 169434

Actually, yeah, both of those events ring a bell. And, both happened under Jr.'s watch. Your point?

It seems that this hack is bound and determined to relive the two biggest crashes in our lifetime. Just not sure why.

9/11 didn't cause the dot.com bubble to break, the whole thing was smoke and mirrors. And yes, the housing bubble rings a bell, it caused the worst economic downturn since the great depression.

Why do you want to go through those things again? Why do you want the market to crash again? Are you just an evil bitch or a stupid one? Or maybe both

Smarter then you fuck head and Obama started up the housing bubble once again , not to mention we have a student loan bubble to burst and a states like California unfunded union pension fund bubble ready to burst..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-setting-us-up-for-another-housing-crash/amp/

Smarter then you fuck head and Obama started up the housing bubble once again , not to mention we have a student loan bubble to burst and a states like California unfunded union pension fund bubble ready to burst..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...-setting-us-up-for-another-housing-crash/amp/

And you want it all to happen again. WHY??? Why are you hoping so badly for another crash?

Got anything current and not from two years ago? Trump has been in charge for almost a year now.

God you are dumb.

Say what ?

View attachment 169434

Point is Billy kicked the can down the road like with North Korea and your point?

The elite at the top get richer off these crashes and it removes lower down competition. The gop is owned by these assholes and that is why they push this fascist liberterian narrative. (Yes, that word doesn't make sense on paper, but I swear that is probably the best made up word to describe it)

The racist and corrupt ex CIC Barry Obama signed a lot of bills in his attempts to destroy our country

Got anything current and not from two years ago? Trump has been in charge for almost a year now.

His he in charge of states fiscal health ?

Yes

Or

No

?

Say what ?

View attachment 169434

Point is Billy kicked the can down the road like with North Korea and your point?

Now you're going to deflect to Clinton and North Korea? What does North Korea have to do with 9/11 or the housing bubble?

Forum List

Back