Chicago police count fewer murders in 2017, but still 650 people were killed

Hal-9000

Dec 21, 2017
Chicago has fewer murders in 2017, but 650 killed - CNN
What a great place to live

The city recorded 650 murders in 2017, a drop from 771 murders in 2016 -- which had been the deadliest year in nearly two decades.
Chicago Police Department attributed the decrease in murders and shootings to "hard work by officers, adding more sworn personnel, investing in new technology to drive our smart policing strategy, and increasing partnerships."

LOL hard work let 650 people get their brains blown out...............

Another crack addict CNN fake news story

Chicago has fewer murders in 2017, but 650 killed - CNN
What a great place to live

The city recorded 650 murders in 2017, a drop from 771 murders in 2016 -- which had been the deadliest year in nearly two decades.
Chicago Police Department attributed the decrease in murders and shootings to "hard work by officers, adding more sworn personnel, investing in new technology to drive our smart policing strategy, and increasing partnerships."

LOL hard work let 650 people get their brains blown out...............

Another crack addict CNN fake news story

Yes....gun control.....at least they aren't Baltimore.......

Interesting it dropped by 71 since Trump was elected...

It's because Obama created an atmosphere tolerating contradiction, decay and irresponsibility.

That and blacks subconsciously recognized he was another Democrat hack, so they were pissed.

Last edited:
Chicago is one of the safest cities in the world.

A really,really bad places is Appalachia, millions of poor whites that cover 13 Red States.

Feel sorry for what Republicans have done to them. No wonder they are despondent.

Who pays you to lie like that or do you actually delude yourself into believing these things, troll? I've been safer in third world countries than I would be on the south side of Chicago.

Who pays you to lie like that or do you actually delude yourself into believing these things, troll? I've been safer in third world countries than I would be on the south side of Chicago.
Really ignorant people always fall for right wing bullsh!t. It's the propaganda.
Chicago has a few small areas that are dangerous due to drugs and poverty and gangs. But it's a city of millions.

Live expectancy dropping in GOP rural counties. Is that really a bad thing?

Republicans like to points to gun deaths that only happen because except for Chicago, Illinois is a Red States. Bangers are always going out into rural Red State Illinois and buying up guns and infecting the city. Republicans make those weapons possible then point to the victims of the GOP as being at fault.

Republicans don't even care about their own states. Infant mortality rising and life expectancy falling yet all these racist fuks want to talk about are a few black areas of Chicago. Go figure.

Chicago, at 19th-safest, narrowly trailed the other top-20 US representatives, San Francisco at 15th and Los Angles at 18th. Tokyo, Singapore and Osaka topped the overall list, an order that has remained unchanged since 2015. Buenos Aires was the only city in the so-called developing world in the top half of the index.Oct 13, 2017

chicago one of safest cities in the world - Google Search

Interesting it dropped by 71 since Trump was elected...

Trump is saving the black people. Record employment numbers as well.

Best thing that happened to them, I bet they will be voting for Trump is droves. Certainly, if not being a plantation drone is in their interest.

Forum List

Back